Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm stopping this now, "Oh no, she isn't." I place my hand on my heart. "I can still feel her here." I put my hand on my forehead. "I can feel her here as well." I take Janet's hand. "She will always be with us. She shaped us and brought us together. She will always be here."

I smile at her, "Heaven help the male ghosts of the former kings that haunt this castle. They don't know it yet, but there's a new boss in town. She'll have them shaped up in no time."

Robert's jaw is hanging up as he looks at me.

Janet laughs at him, "Better get used to it, Robert. He is a master at distracting people. Those Americans are different, and he will surprise you a bunch. In some ways, he's just like the Queen. She made people think she was asleep or not caring when in fact, she was taking notes and hanging on every word. Everyone underestimated her intelligence."

Robert gives her the look, "I know better than anyone. During my first week here, she put me in my place when I thought I was a better judge of character. I never underestimated her again."

A knock at the door announced dinner. We have dinner in a small room. They're setting up the large room for the press conference. One of these days, I need to discover all the parts of this building. I've never been to this part of the castle. It looks older yet still elegant and over the top like every other room in this palace.

Dinner was extraordinary, the company fantastic, and then we must do the press conference. The large dining room is packed with every reporter in the country. The picture-taking was blinding. Princess Janet read the prepared statement. I handled most of the questions. We didn't have many answers; often, it wasn't that we didn't know; it hadn't been decided yet. It soon became apparent that they think we're holding back on the. I'm annoyed.

With more anger than I would have liked, I said, "STOP. These questions you're asking, we just don't know. Five hours ago, a dozen Queens Guard knocked on my door. The Queen told us what would happen, we signed 100 pages of something, and we spent three hours talking with the Queen and reading some top ten lists.

"I had all the staff compile a list of the funniest things they saw at the castle and the ten neatest or funniest experiences with the Queen. We read those to her for the last two hours of her life." They all have tears in their eyes. "Yeah, it was cool. Many of you were involved. They will be bound in book format and sold. The proceeds will go partially to the staff and primarily to her charities. Princess Janet and I will get nothing. I didn't want to sit around all day being sad and waiting for her to die.

"She had fun explaining in detail many of the items on the list while others she didn't know about. It was cool. We will send each of you a copy as soon as it's published. It will be an eBook, and it will be rushed. We have a ton of decisions to make, and we haven't even seen our parents yet. Yes, we met with you even before them. That's what I'm trying to say; we've barely had time to start the ball rolling.

"I have no idea where we will even sleep tonight, let alone worry about clothes tomorrow or the coronation that must happen. I would like you all to have patience with us. The Queen was awesome. We're two young people still making our way. I especially will screw up, offend people, lose business, and who knows what else. We're going to do the best we can. The Queen shaped our lives and has partially prepared us for what's next.

"For the next three days, let's meet back here, but how about 4:00 PM instead. You have newspaper deadlines and families to go home to. You will get a good half hour, and we will make decisions later as the need arises. Now, if you will excuse us, we have parents, friends, and family to call. I bid you all a good night; drive safe, and we'll see you here tomorrow. Good night, everyone."

That started a weeklong whirlwind of setting up the finances, access to the finances, changing letterhead, and all kinds of small details. We did the dog and pony show that they call a coronation, a ceremony where we stand for a long time, and wear crowns.

We did continue to get along with the press, giving them big announcements as the decisions were made rather than waiting for the press conference.

It took two days to assemble the Top Ten lists into the two books. Each was immediately a New York Best Seller. Our press conferences revolved around providing more details about the book's stories. We remembered many of the stories between Robert, Janet, and me. The second edition has a bio of each person that penned a list. That meant that many people bought both versions, and we broke all kinds of records.

The staff and the charities all fared well. Many staff members donated their shares as they didn't feel right taking the money. Robert started that trend. The publishers cut their rates, so more money went to the various charities, making everyone feel great.

Epilogue

Time to discuss DNA. I did see the DNA results. Then I had three experts explain it to me. I still don't understand what they said. They have their own language. The best way to describe it is I'm not a super high match like a son and parent would be. That's because it's been several generations, which naturally brings down the matching percentage. That's true with all Royals, although I am below the average.

The most common theory is that I'm not a direct descendant of William but of a parent or brother. Because of that, they consider my bloodline is better than the DNA results because a King's parents and brothers are also Royal, and I would match them better. They're now testing artifacts for many Royals (dead and alive) artifacts for DNA. They want to come up with a DNA verification process for being Royal. They will argue about that for years. They believe my blood to be purer than was initially thought.

Queen Janet has turned into an incredible diplomat and is the spokeswoman for the poor. She makes a difference in the world. She twists arms to get aid to people in need. She has the Americans wrapped around her little finger. England has never got along with the USA as well as we do now. We share intelligence, data and work to catch international criminals. Because we've had so much success, many countries are working with us, including several that haven't been good friends in the past. She's amazing.

My harem still loves me and only me. No, they love the other harem members and me. The other six love their freedom, but they miss the close relationship they had before. All six of them now live with us almost full-time. It's impressive to watch them. They complete sentences, use looks to communicate, and are affectionate between the group in ways that surprises even me. They enjoy time as a group more than anything but me.

Two years ago, Djamila was the last to retire from modeling. Janet and I have four children. Amanda and Karen each have three children with me. Aaliyah, Layla, and Zaina have two children, while Djamila has just one child with me. Djamila, Aaliyah, Layla, and Zaina all had fun with men when working, but no man ever had a chance at their hearts. They continue to share my bed with and without Janet.

None of the women share with Amanda. It's always the two of us, never a threesome. She stays extremely busy with official business. Her father is working towards retirement. Amanda and a man Robert hired are slowly taking over his responsibilities. It's not that Amanda can't handle it; no, it's us making sure we don't overwhelm her.

I still get plenty of time with just Queen Janet. The difference is rather than only a threesome with the others, we have up to a dozen at a time. They're fantastic at keeping me off balance. We do a lot of role-playing with them. I am thankful for guards that don't talk. They have seen some crazy shit. How do you explain a dozen women holding hands in a chain and walking the hallways naked other than their bras tied to the top of their heads like a hat? Long story.

The parents love dressing up as the King and Queen at our old castle. They take turns dressing up. On their off days, they play with their grandchildren. Life is good with them. I've been impressed with Janet's parents. To me, they were the typical stereotypical stuffy and reserved Englishman. Not even close. Once in costume, they're very outgoing and engage others easily. They have a blast performing. Both sets of parents get along amazingly well, considering how different their upbringing was.

I will say that the snobby attitude her parents had towards me is gone. They both show our children and me plenty of affection and love being around us. Occasionally, we freak out the Queen's guard by showing up at Leeds Castle. Overall, they are all loving and thriving.

I had Uncle Sid's airplane painted like an English WW II Hurricane. The plane isn't close in style, but the colors and nose paint are cool. His buddies give him shit because it's not painted like an American airplane, but deep down, he loves it. The English have a love/hate relationship with it. It's not their famous airplane, yet they can't deny it's cool.

Life is far from perfect. Terrorists still cause trouble and have taken a few Royal lives. I went to war against a country that took two Royal lives and was in the process of planning more. With no effort, Queen Janet had twenty allies. That lesson was delivered in force, sending a message clear to others with similar thoughts. We have supported anyone who had similar issues and cut down on state-sponsored terrorism. It was bad business, and people died.

The media has been remarkable. When one starts to get out of line, I send them the video of my SAS visit. That solves all problems. My family and everyone famous in England love my methods.

We're young still. We have a lot ahead of us. Our story is far from over. The same cannot be said for this story. You now know how an American became the King of England, how I met my wife, and how a king has a legal harem. I would be just as happy with only Queen Janet. I remind her that this is all her doing. She'll roll her eyes, say, "Yes, dear," and then I continue eating a pussy as she giggles.

The End

1...345678