Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda purrs, "Six. You have six members of your harem."

I say, "I only counted five women on the airplane that stayed with me." I point at them, "One, two, three, four, and five."

Amanda points at herself and says, "Six."

She's pissing me off, "No. You will not throw away your career and leave your family. You are not joining me. I already have five too many women to take care of. Besides, no way they accept you and cut down on their time."

My five instantly stop their touching and purring. I have this sudden feeling of dread.

Amanda uses her deep sexy voice, "Today, we had a chat. I am getting each of them a legal ID and dual citizenship in both the US and England. I will get them insurance, driver's licenses, and vehicles. I will take them shopping as needed. For this, I am now the head mistress of the concubines."

I sit stunned. My five jump to their feet to first kiss Amanda, me, mom, and then dad. With dad, their hands were all over his body until mom jumped to her feet and scared them. They're now packed all around me again.

Amanda hugs me and then says, with tears rolling down her face, "I know you love the Princess. I know you don't love me. However, I found out while you were away that I love you. A few days ago, I couldn't concentrate until I had the idea to join your harem. I know it's odd, but my life depends on this. Please don't kill me."

Dad gets up and puts out his hand for mom; she gets up, then dad says to me, "There is nothing more we can do for you. You're a fine young man. Just accept that women are needy and crafty, and there is no way you outwit a woman in love. Just accept it like the sun rises in the morning, and you will all be happier. We're all having breakfast in the morning, and then we come back to our room and dress up for the afternoon. It's a noon wedding, we need to be out of here by 10:00, so we can learn our parts in this gala."

Gala? Who is this man? My dad has NEVER used the word gala in his life.

Amanda gets up and offers me a hand. I lead the way with Amanda behind me into our bedroom. Amanda points at me, and my four strips me with ease. They don't rush the ceremony; it's efficient with five sets of hands assisting. How did Asshole ever get anything done with eleven?

Amanda puts up her arms, and the five remove the dress, bra, and panties, leaving her naked. Then the five go in their own order of Karen, Djamila, Aaliyah, Zaina, and Layla to remove their clothes. All five women have an awesome chest. They're all in the mid-B to a small-C size class. By being smaller, they stay perky, which is something I love.

Typically, they won't wear a bra, although tonight and tomorrow, it will be mandatory. They are not to be the focus. Collectively, with all of us naked, they push me towards the bed. While on the bed resting, I am nervous with six of them. No way I will please all of them tonight.

Amanda straddles my waist. She can see the doubt in my face, and that hurts her.

Amanda puts on a brave face, "All I want you to do is follow along. I will make sure we all get what we need. We will plan our evenings out, so it's easy and stress-free for you. We will rotate to satisfy our needs and desires. Our number one question is about children. May we have them? If so, which of us will you breed? Aaliyah and Layla would like to get their teaching degrees to help teach any children you have. Djamila wants to be a chef. As you know, she's incredible. Zaina was trained to do beautiful tile mosaics and stained-glass windows. I want to run our home and be a stay-at-home mom.

"At night, we choose to please you. They were teasing your parents. They won't go after your mom or dad unless you ask them to. Any suggestion you have, they will follow. They have endured years of doing unpleasant things. I doubt you even know how to offend them worse than they have already experienced. I gather he was a truly evil man. You have impressed them in so many ways that you can't even begin to comprehend how much they love you."

She wiggles on my cock. She just sat down on it. Damn, no foreplay.

Amanda giggles at me, "I have been looking forward to this for a week. No foreplay is needed tonight. I want all of you to do something tonight. Djamila and Zaina, I want you to alternate kissing Master while holding his hand on the breast you want fondled. Aaliyah and Layla, I want you eating Djamila and Zaina. Every five minutes, I want you swapping who is kissing Matt. You may swap sides at your discretion. Nobody is going to bed untouched."

Not sure where all of this came from, but I like that none of them are being shut out from the fun. They have all been touching and teasing me, but this is the first time they have been involved sexually. I say sexually as in something I would not want my parents to see, and this most definitely qualifies for that.

It doesn't take long before the kisses start. A quick kiss from Djamila, then a short kiss from Zaina. The next time, the kiss lingers for both. They follow that up with tongues, tongues licking my lips, soft kisses, and then a lengthy kiss. They repeat alternating that in pairs until they switch. They seem to have experienced eating pussy because both women moaned often. It was more than my nipple work; they were sometimes distracted from their joy. Aaliyah was the first to orgasm when I pinched a nipple a bit too harshly.

While all of that is happening, Amanda screams as she hops up and down on me. She loves cowgirl, but she doesn't have the leg strength to last too long. I would have used my hands to help, but they were distracted by molesting nipples and causing moans from two other women.

Amanda is smart. She falls forward onto her hands. Now she glides up and down my chest. It's much easier to glide back and forth. Most of her weight is now distributed over four arms and legs. She can do this all night. Unfortunately for her, I have five naked and beautiful women around me. My mouth, two hands, and cock are all aroused by willing and eager women to have sex with me.

I take that back. This isn't just random sex with a stranger. This is more than that. I know it's not Princess Janet, but it's not bad. I know I'm treating them better than they have ever experienced, and I plan to do better next time.

With so many distracting sex acts, I forget to keep my orgasm in check. I'm completely surprised as I shoot five nice globs of baby batter into my lovely Amanda.

Immediately after her orgasm and my fifth thrust of cum into her, my four loving women turn into devils. They stop all attention to me. They knock Amanda onto her back, toss her legs up in the air, and fight like piranha in the Amazon, feasting on an injured animal. Their snorting and all good will has vanished. They're fighting for my cum!

Amanda surprises me by laughing her ass off.

She screams, "They're tickling me, making me expel your cum! NO! NO! NO! CUMMMINGGGG! ARGGGGG!"

Now all Amanda can do is lay unmoving, allowing them to lick up everything they can. Djamila gives up and gently attaches her mouth to my cock and performs a thorough washing before allowing me to slip out again. She has a look of utter contentment on her face.

One by one, they move to my side and cuddle up. Amanda allows them to get closest to me.

Before moving, Amanda explains, "You fucked me tonight; they get the first choice of sleeping locations. It's OK, I will be asleep first. You made me very happy."

I finally get a word in, "From now on, things will change around here."

Oh shit. They all look scared. Their eyes are puffy, and their lips are trembling.

I look at them sternly, "I don't ever want another night like tonight."

I think they're ready to jump out the window to their deaths. I better rush this.

I use a strong voice, "I like eating pussy. You completely ignored my need to eat pussy tonight. I like making a woman have two orgasms, and if I'm lucky, they pass out from having too much fun."

Their response is priceless. Tears are streaming down their faces with their mouths wide open. They want to talk but can't. They do respond by lunging at me. I get whacked in the face by several sets of small but firm breasts. I'm soon fast asleep with a smile on my face.

Chapter 14 -- A Wedding

The next morning mom and dad woke me up. We're running behind schedule. We give them our orders and then look for clothes. We all went to sleep naked last night. My parents were beet red when they discovered us all naked. They ran out of the room. We're all doing well. Other relatives drank too much and are having a harder time. I don't think I will ever walk again without two hands holding mine. Their like permanently attached.

A large table is set up to accommodate us. It's not long before breakfast shows up and puts us back on schedule again. There's a lot of talk about the media and the wedding. The press will have a photography session with the wedding party and guests in the new spirit of being cordial. Then there will be a short news conference in the church where the media can mingle and ask questions. My two younger cousins were surprisingly popular. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

After breakfast, we return to our rooms, where we take showers and get dressed. Our entire group of women goes with straight hair and a single ponytail. It will help keep the hair out of their faces, making the photos better. That's code for they can be seen in more photos.

The shower is all business; they each want to be perfect, to make me look good. I know it doesn't matter, but if it makes them feel better, why not let them have their fun. I'm ready in twenty minutes. At one hour, everyone is prepared, and we're the last downstairs. Every female in my family is in a gorgeous black slinky dress with plunging necklines. The dresses are full length but have a slit for one leg. No high heels; they went for comfort so they could dance.

This is one good-looking group between the sexy women and the handsome men in the bright red uniforms. Mom has a gorgeous diamond necklace I have never seen, and dad has a slightly fancier uniform than the others. It's nice that they let my parents stand above the others for me. They think of everything around here.

The bus ride is all about how good everyone looks. Several moms are crying with nobody worse than mom. I'm almost with them. The will to live is slowly slipping out of my body. I don't dare say anything but the weight of Princess Janet marrying Steve is a burden that's much harsher than I expected. I hope I survive this. I bet the Queen helps me; she's smart and must know what I'm going through.

We arrive on time, and I am immediately taken from the group and pushed towards the Queen's room. I'm surprised when I arrive, and I am allowed into her private bedroom. The Queen is sitting in a nice chair, sipping a cup of tea. She smiles at seeing me. How can I not smile back?

The Queen says, "Sit down. We're going to be a while. Trust me, they'll wait for me. I'm footing the bill."

I smile at that.

She gives me a look like my mom would; I cut her off, "It's funny. You have the same look on your face as mom had when looking at me. I will be fine. It hurts now, but I understand about duty. There's always a higher authority that has the final say." She looks at me with sad eyes. "Hey. Don't feel sorry for me. I have six women watching over me."

For the first time, I see the surprise in her eyes. I chuckle.

Still smirking, I explain, "You know about the five. They won't leave me. They don't have families, and their custom says I own them. I don't; I will treat them all well. They're all very nice and cute. I've enjoyed their company."

She prompts me, "You mentioned a sixth? Did you grow one? Was one of them with child?"

I laugh some more, "No, it seems he couldn't get it up anymore. No chance of him fathering anything. No, it was much more sinister. Yesterday the men got fit for uniforms while the women got dresses. They're all stunning, by the way.

"So anyways, they come back, and I notice that six walk into my room, not five. Amanda decided that she wanted to join my harem. She's taken the lead and is running my household now. She worked with them on the future, and there seems to be a plan."

The Queen focuses on me, "What do you plan to do about that? You just going to let a woman take over your life like that?"

I surprise her by saying, "Yes, I am." She looks shocked. "I've missed out on the love of my life. Amanda is a very nice woman, and I know she loves me. She loves me, is gorgeous, highly intelligent, and focused. I figure at least one of us will have their dreams fulfilled. She will make a great wife."

The Queen finishes my line, "Just not your first choice." I can't answer her.

The Queen blushes before telling me, "It's my fault, you know."

My head spins quickly to look at her.

She continues, "I knew that fat, pompous asshole. He hated women, and I was #1 on his list. He always flaunted his wives at me as if that impressed me." I am completely lost. "I made sure that both teams of Navy Seals were all happily married." So, what. "I then told them of the customs in that country. The person that kills the owner of a harem inherits his women."

I am lost. I don't understand where she is going.

The Queen has a huge smile on her face, "Didn't it seem odd that they kept you back up until the last door? Then they let you move forward on your own, make your speech, and then kill that son of a bitch. That didn't seem odd?" No, but I'm worried now. "They were married. Not one of them wanted to go home with a dozen gorgeous women, back to their wives. They were all too willing to let you have the kill."

Fuck me. The Queen set me up. I stare at her.

The Queen chuckles, "What better reward for saving a Princess than sex every day for the rest of your life?"

I see her plan now, and I let out a good laugh, enough to make me cry.

When I calm down, "If I ever tell that story, nobody believes me. That's incredible. I fell right into your trap. By the way, thank you for assisting with their ID and papers; that helps us a ton."

She scoffs at me, "I tell Robert, and it gets done. It was no big deal. I hope you will come back now that it's easy."

I can't look at her when I say, "We'll see. There's a lot of pain here. If you call, I will always come for you." Looking at her now, "I can't have someone else cutting in on my woman, can I. I mean, I've been your date enough times; we're almost going steady."

The Queen broke out into a wonderful laugh.

When she collects herself, she says, "Oh, wouldn't the media have a field day with that!"

I smile, "Yes, they would."

Robert interrupts us, "Excuse me. Your Majesty, you're needed for photos."

She rolls her eyes and then stands up, puts her arm out for me, and I'm at her side, stepping in step with her. We get in her cart, and we're off to her chapel. It's much smaller than the huge churches, but Janet's just a Princess, not a direct descendant of the Queen. They tried to explain the whole system to me, and I think it would be easier to cure cancer.

They have the ceremony on one side, the Queen and other dignitaries on the opposite side. The men in our Bright red uniforms are behind the Queen while I stand at attention at her side. The women of my family are between the men and the seating area. That means that my entire family has a fantastic view of the wedding.

Nobody has a terrible seat. This church is cozy; it only seats about 200 people. That might be why we're standing; there's no place to sit. Throughout the entire ceremony, I stand at attention. Unmoving, although my heart is breaking. Hearing them give their vows was heart-wrenching. I didn't waver one inch. The Queen did hold my hand starting at the vows. She held my hand with force.

I heard many people crying. My eyes are straight forward like we were taught. Pick a spot and concentrate on it. The wedding is about over. I hear the words I have wanted to hear, "If anyone objects to the marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace."

I so badly want to say ...

"I OBJECT!"

HEY! That wasn't my voice!

I hear the priest question, "What did you say?"

He doesn't know who spoke up. There are murmurs around the church.

I hear, "You know damn well what I said. I said I OBJECT TO THIS WEDDING!"

The voice came from near me. The Queen stands up. What? What's going on?

She steps forward, pulling me with her. She was going to yell, then looked at the priest, "Give me your mic."

I assist in taking his mic and giving her the headset. Her voice is now heard through the church.

The Queen starts her story, "My favorite niece, the Princess, wanted to visit America and see the vast wilderness. Nine men assisted her, and she saw some of the most beautiful scenery as the trees were turning colors for the coming winter. Men killed her bodyguards, kidnapped her, and Private Matt Rufus saved her. His family protected her. They brought her home to us. She fell in love with our Private Matt Rufus.

"Princess Janet needs to marry Steve, a good man with an excellent background, to keep her and her family amongst the privileged. She can't marry Matt because he's a Private and a commoner. The man that risked his life several times and saved several units of SAS wasn't good enough to marry a Princess. With our laws, she's right. He isn't good enough.

"If any of you know your history, King William II's last name was Rufus. All artifacts from a king are collected and have been kept safe, hidden away for years. Those artifacts have hairs on them with DNA. We tried three kings, and Matt is close enough to King William II that I am granting him the titles, and property fitting of Royalty, the bloodline of a King!"

I almost fall to the floor.

Princess Janet and I have puffy eyes and a river falling from our eyes.

The Queen asks, "Princess Janet, who do you select to marry today?"

Princess Janet surprises me by jumping into Steve's arms. My hand is squeezed by a smiling Queen. Janet releases herself and says, "Steve, you are a very good man. However, my heart is with Matt. I wish you the best."

Steve is heartbroken. His face is red, and the veins in his face are bulging. He turns to me with hate in his eyes. HE MEANS TO KILL ME!

The next sound in the church is the sound of eighteen soldiers drawing their service revolver and pointing it at Steve. My family is so cool. Poor Steve deflates. His parents walk him out of the church. The weapons are returned.

The Queen looks at me, "The guns were empty. It was you I didn't trust." I love her smile.

Princess Janet reaches out for me to run at her. I put up a finger for her to wait one second. Everyone is confused. I turn around to look at dad.

My words are loud and clear, "Dad, I need you to watch over this magnificent woman."

To the Queen, I say, "He will save you from all the rascals around here but me."

Looking at dad again, "Watch her feet, stay in step. This is a special woman."

Dad salutes me, and I hand off the smiling Queen to my dad. Mom is a blubbering mess. I rush to the Princess, pick her up, and swing her around before setting her down.

The stunned priest objects, "You don't have the proper paperwork."

I laugh loud, then say loud enough for all to hear, "Do you see that woman standing next to my dad? She promoted me from Private to Colonel, found papers for five women that were hostages overseas for years, and dug up DNA evidence that I'm related to a King. What do you think the odds are of her coming up with a marriage certificate?"

The Queen smiles and has one in her hands. Damn, she plans well.

I look at the priest, "Shall we pick up with you asking the 'I do' question? The Queen wants to party."

The annoyed priest asks Princess Janet, "Do you, Princess Janet, wish to marry Colonel Matt Rufus?"

123456...8