All Comments on 'Priya Ch. 04'

by Amaraine

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely Perfect!

Wow, well done you! That’s beautifully written it leaves the reader with no doubt whatsoever that this is the real deal, genuine BDSM both are fully and freely consenting to everything and there’s no doubt that yes they do love each other. I’ve read countless stories where the author has explained thoroughly enough what each person is feeling, what they, want, need, believe they love and respect each other.

It took me completely by surprise because I’m not in to the humiliation kink at all. (low self esteem) Going forward from here with this imaginary couple every time he manages to use the right words to trigger her arousal she will know that when he calls her *bitch* it comes with the surety that it’s backed up with I love you.

Thanks for sharing. Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the whole series! Not once has a series felt so genuine <3 with full rules and understanding. The fact he keeps making sure to check on her n that she concerns to everything! I loved it. I cannot wait for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmaraine@Amaraine
486 Followers
I've been writing for quite a while, and have published more than a few books, but I'm enjoying writing just for fun here. I also write on Amazon as Lexi Bond.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Priya Ch. 03 Previous Part
Priya Series Info