Priya Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the picture. Her nostrils flared. She was getting turned on. "Hold it," I said, and took another picture just to turn her on more. I kept clicking as I gave her instructions. "Swallow, slowly. Now smile for the camera. Don't lick your lip, you look good with cum on it. Next time I'm going to blast all over you face. Arch your back, show your tits, that's good. Get out from under there so you can show them off better. That's it. Spread your legs. Now slowly lick that cum off your lip."

I wasn't much of a photographer, but with a subject like Priya, I couldn't take a poor picture. Maybe I'd hire a professional to photograph her sometime. That way I could concentrate on fucking her.

Finally, I set the phone down.

"What picture are you going to set as my profile picture?" she asked.

"You'll find out," I told her. Too many to choose from, and I wanted to dribble them out over the next few days.

"You know I'll pull over on the way home to check my phone."

"No, you'll wait until you get home and in the door."

She paused and then nodded. "Yes, Sir. I will obey. Thank you for looking after my safety."

"And if you get home and play with yourself, which I know you will because you're a pervy little slut who gets turned on by showing off, you'll text me with a selfie every time after you finish cumming. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

I didn't want to send her away, but I knew it would be hot for her. The drive home, the anticipation, being out of control of how she was displayed for the world. "I'll see you tomorrow, as scheduled. Send me a link to your calendar, so I can see any conflicts, and I'll put the collaring on there when I have it scheduled."

"Yes, Sir." She paused. "I haven't mentioned this before, but I've been attending a group, only subs allowed. So... I would like to invite them to the collaring."

I smiled, feeling relieved. I'd recommended she find other people in the community to talk to, but I hadn't known she'd followed up. "You can invite whoever you like, just as long as you can be proud to be collared and naked in front of them."

Priya grinned. "I think this group will get it. Might be jealous of me, but they'll be supportive. And... you know I won't mind showing off either my body or my submission at your command."

"You're a good bitch," I told her. "Now get going. I have some pictures I need to sort through."

She smiled. "Sir." She stood and made sure I got a splendid view of her ass when she bent over to pick up her bra. Then she descended the stairs out of view. I wanted to follow and watch her every sensuous move, but I'd see her tomorrow. Maybe I'd have her dance for me.

For now, I had work to do. I uploaded the pictures, and sorted through them, conscious that it wouldn't take her long to get home. On the other hand, the waiting would drive her crazy. I slowed down and took my time, and the pictures turned me on. Her displaying her tits, her with cum in her mouth, her lascivious smile. I decided she could wait a little longer and made myself cum. When I was finished, I had a text from her.

"It's not loading for me," she said. "I can't see a picture. But proud to be owned by you, Master."

She'd never called me "Master" before. But things were moving fast between us. We'd artificially kept things bottled up and now the bottle was uncorked. I liked the sound of it too much to correct her. "That's because I got distracted and jerked off," I wrote her back.

"Your orgasms come first, Master," she texted.

A few moments later I'd posted a photo to her account, and to mine. It was one of the tamer ones, after she'd gotten out from under the desk. You could see her big brown breasts, and her dark nipples, and the most radiant smile. There would be time to escalate later. I posted the same picture to my profile, with the caption, "My bitch." Then I changed my profile to read, "Master and Owner of."

As I expected, she kept refreshing. Five minutes later she texted, "Thank you, Master. Happy to be your bitch." She'd loved the picture, as expected.

"I'll post the others as I feel like it."

"Thank you, Master. I love having it be totally up to you."

So did I.


12