Prize Island Revisited Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had only just taken the lemons and limes from the fridge when she heard the door open and Bella entered with the timid Diana in her wake. Bella made a beeline for the bar and sat on a stool with Julie nearly cowering behind her. Diana was still on a sexual high after her session with Dominic that afternoon and she practically beamed at the two women and asked, "What can I get you ladies?"

Bella answered for them both, "White wine please Diana," and then paused as if collecting her thoughts before she went on, "We are so glad we caught you before the others arrive as we have a request."

Diana stopped. Holding the bottle mid pour she asked, "What do you need Bella?"

Bella looked everywhere except at Diana, "We were hoping. That if you had time later, that maybe you would help us with a fantasy that we have both had since we saw it in a skin flick."

Diana finished pouring the drinks and placed the two glasses in front of the lesbian couple, "And what would that be?" she asked with wary curiosity.

Bella blushed a deep crimson and Diana watched her swallow hard before she softly said, "We want to be DP`d. Do you know what I mean by that?"

Diana stifled her laugh as she nodded and tried to keep a straight face as she enquired, "You want to do that to me?"

Bella was flustered now as she stammered, "No. N-no. We. Erm. We want you to help us. To do it to each other. If you have time and don`t mind?"

Diana couldn`t contain herself any longer and laughed out loud and then felt guilty as she saw the ashen faces of the two women. She quickly collected herself and said in a business-like manner, "Sure I can help you with that. I would love to. I`ll come by your room after dinner if that is OK with you?"

The relief on the two women's faces almost made Diana crack up once more but she managed to suppress her giggles as Julie and Bella gushed their thanks before going to sit at one of the small tables. As they sat down the other nine guests entered almost simultaneously. Dominic was a notable absentee.

The demands on Diana to keep the eleven glasses full meant that the time flew by and Moira was soon leading the group off into the dining room. Diana carried out her usual chores before going to the kitchen and helping Harry with the service.

Three hours later and all the meals had been eaten and the guests had retired to their rooms. Diana, Harry and Greg quickly had everything clean and ready for the morning.

Diana whispered to Harry her plans for the evening and then Harry walked together with Greg back to the annex as Diana climbed the stairs to room 4. Knocking gently she was bid to enter by Bella. Turning the handle Diana opened the door and went into the room.

Both women were lying on the bed completely naked. They had apparently participated in a little fore play as both of their mouths glistened with the juices of the other. Diana sat in the armchair and waited to see how they proposed to proceed with their shared fantasy.

As usual Bella spoke for them both, "Thank you so much for coming Diana. I am sorry but we started before you. I we hope you don`t mind?"

Diana smiled at them and gave a curt, "No problem," before asking, "How do you want to do this. Who is going to go first? Do you have strap-on or shall we use a vibrator or maybe a dildo?"

Once Diana had broken the ice Bella visibly relaxed and answered, "We have a strap-on." And she reached behind her and pulled out two harnesses from under a pillow, with seven inch phalluses attached, "We can do Julie first. I have already warmed her up and now we just need to lube her back hole. Once that is done we can start OK?"

Diana was nearly laughing again at the clinical fashion Bella had explained what they wanted. To hide her laughter Diana quickly stripped all of her clothes off. She was quite proud at the way the two lesbians salivated over her nude body as she stood naked before them as she said, "Well let`s get started then." She took one of the strap-on harnesses from Bella and quickly fastened it around her midriff and groin. The way the plastic cock bobbed about nearly brought her another fit of the giggles.It always did this when she used one.

Bella carefully strapped the other harness on and then delved into the nightstand drawer and pulled out a large bottle of lube. She liberally coated her own plastic appendage before doing the same to Diana`s. Diana watched as Bella roughly flipped Julie onto her stomach before squirting a large amount of lube directly into her puckered anus. With no warning she then started to push the slimy gel deep into her partners bum with two fingers. Julie squealed at the intrusion and Diana felt sorry for the women as she was anally violated by her life partner.

After a minute or so of fingering Julie`s arse Bella must have thought she was ready, as looking over her shoulder she asked Diana, "Front or backdoor?"

Once again Diana had to swallow back the laughter. She had been in some weird situations since coming to the island but this one really took the biscuit. Bella was treating the whole thing like a science experiment rather than a bout of lovemaking with a partner. She decided to play along as this was apparently how they wanted to approach the fantasy and just said, "I will take the pussy. You can have her arse."

Bela nodded sagely and then blushed, "What do we do now then?"

Diana was starting to replace her humour with annoyance. These two had asked her up here to do this and had no idea what they were doing, so she decided to take charge and briskly asked, "How do you do it normally when you make love? You have been together for ten years. What did you do?"

For once Julie spoke, "We always did oral and with our fingers. Sometimes we used a vibrator, but not often. We saw this with the strap-on in a film a few weeks ago so we bought them them on a whim. They only arrived in the post the day before we left. We wanted to try something new here as we had heard all the stories about how wild it was. We have been here three days and basically only done what we normally do, although we do it four times a day instead of twice a month. We had a threesome with Moira that was great fun, but we were too embarrassed to ask her again. We also had oral after the hot tub party, but that wasn`t so satisfying. Can you help us Diana? Pleeeeeease!"

Diana`s heart softened as she listened to the pleas from Julie. "Right!" she said, I will lie on the bed. Bella, you guide my thing into Julie as she straddles me facing me. Once she is settled you can slide yours into her arse. But Bella. Go slow and be careful OK?" Both women were now nodding furiously.

Diana lay on the bed and Julie positioned herself as Diana had instructed. Diana watched her face crease with concentration as Bella began pushing the plastic phallus attached to Diana up into her pussy. After a few seconds Diana felt Julie`s buttocks hit the harness she was wearing and the auburn haired woman exhaled loudly as she had been holding her breath the whole time. Diana waggled her hips causing the phallus to move inside Julie and was rewarded with a long, low "Oooooooooooooh!" She continued to undulate her hips and reached up to play with the nipples on Julies flat as a pancake chest and received another, "Oooooooh!"

Diana barked at Bella, "Now Bella. But remember, go slow and easy or you will hurt her."

Diana watched Julies face as first pain etched itself across her features before being gradually replaced by relief when Bella announced loudly, "It`s in there Diana. What now?"

Diana had to take a moment as she was losing patience fast. In a low voice she said, "Just rock back and forth and I will as well. Julie. If it starts to hurt just yell stop!"

The two women began to rock backwards and forwards as the two plastic dicks banged against each other through the thin membrane separating Julie`s anus and vagina. Julie was grimacing at first and then Diana watched her face changing as the double stimulation brought her to her climax quickly. Julie dug her finger nails into Diana`s already sore breasts as this intense climax smashed through her body and she was shuddering as wave after wave passed through her body until she found the energy to shout, ENOUGH!"

Julie screamed loudly as Bella pulled out to rapidly and then she eased herself of Diana and lay panting on the bed. The three women were quiet for a good five minutes until Julie announced, "Your turn Bella. Fuck me that was marvellous. It hurt like hell at the start and then all those sensations hitting at the same time just made me come like I have never come before."

On unsteady legs Julie put on the harness that Bella had been wearing. Bella had already cleaned it quickly in the bathroom and covered it with a liberal application of lube. Julie took the lube from her and poured a big dollop onto two of her fingers before pushing them into Bella`s arse with much more compassion than her partner had shown to her.

Diana lay on the bed as Bella eased herself down onto the pink plastic using one hand to manoeuvre it inside her. Diana could see she was biting her lip and tears formed at the corner of her eyes as Julie started to push into her arse from the rear. Her scream could have shattered glass as Julie pushed the dildo fully home. Bella was still sobbing quietly as Diana and Julie began their rocking motions. Diana fondled Bella`s ample breasts and they stayed in this position for several minutes until Bella let out a long "Aaaaargh!" as she came. Diana felt the liquid from her orgasm drip from her pussy onto Diana`s thighs.

The three women disentangled themselves and lay quietly for a few seconds until Diana said, "I hope you girls enjoyed that? But I really have to go now as I have to be up early tomorrow."

Bella and Julie begged her to stay, but Diana really was tired and told them that she would stay longer next time, whilst saying under her breath, "I hope to God there isn`t a next time!"

Dressing quickly Diana received a hug and kisses from Julie and Bella before she opened the door and fled down the stairs. She was still laughing about her comical evening when she walked into her room and found Harry on the bed watching a porn film on the big TV.As she glanced up at the screen she couldn't contain herself anymore and was laughing so hard she thought she might wet herself. The screen was filled with a dark haired beauty with two men fucking her, one in her pussy and the other in her arse. Harry just stared at her as if she was a crazy woman.

Once her fits of the giggles died down Diana threw her clothes off and snuggled up next to her husband as they watched the film together. The beauty on screen now had a third cock in her mouth and Diana replaced Harry`s hand, that had been slowly stroking his erection, with her own. As the woman on screen was covered in the three men`s sperm so Harry erupted in her hand spraying four long ropes of come up into the air.

Harry left to shower off the mess as Diana rolled over, and she was asleep before he returned.

12