All Comments on 'Proclivities - Pt. 01'

by Mastered_again

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I started laughing at 'associate's degree in computer science' and couldn't continue after that. Too ridiculous.

journeyofselfjourneyofselfabout 2 years ago

Best story I have read here in quite some time! Thank you! I used your avatar pic in my mind to build the story around. You are a wonderful, sexy, naughty woman. Loved how you became his bitch at the end!! Where might this story go from here.!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

5 stars

I thought it was a good story. Could have used some butt stuff. You don't need a four degree to understand computers. People should learn their computer science on the street.

AubreyChrisAubreyChrisabout 2 years ago

Great story, I sure hope it's a true one! Going to read pt. 2 now!

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongabout 2 years ago

looks like it will be a great series

WhanmoreWhanmoreabout 2 years ago

I Love the writing . Phrases like "My skirt joined my blouse on the patio" really paint a picture when reading. Interested to see where George takes this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, what an incredibly sheltered sex life she’s had….or lack of sex life? Unless she was a child prodigy she’s what only about 21-22 years old?

I got the impression that this guy is the “safeword blackmail” type of guy, I mean you pretty much said so. That whole you can say stop but then everything is over, that’s just a pile of crap. I want to be wrong but I don’t think I am.

A safe word is meant to pause or stop play (esp if you’re using the traffic light system) it’s not meant to end everything between a couple for that night and definitely not to end a relationship. Odds are if someone has called a safeword then they need to talk about the scene.

Fingers crossed that this doesn’t devolve into a kink checklist. I’ve definitely enjoyed what you’ve written so far.

Thanks for sharing Tess (uk)

Mastered_againMastered_againabout 2 years agoAuthor

Tests - all I can say is read on and I hope you're not disappointed

Priscilla_JunePriscilla_Juneabout 2 years ago

Wow that was really good, I have to say even before the sexy stuff the dialogue and characters were excellent and entertaining to read :) cant wait to read more!

NC_CoastalNC_Coastalalmost 2 years ago

Beautifull and sublime. Love the images.

subtle_Domsubtle_Domalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed your patience I the build up and how you painted the picture. Curious to see how you develop the character and your style. Great job. (you even had a yada yada yada in there so as a Seinfeld fan, I hav etc appreciate.). Some small continuity early but fantastic overall. I hope you enjoy writing them as well.

subtle_Domsubtle_Domalmost 2 years ago

Well I tried to leave a comment but didnt seem to save so here goes again and hope it is not a duplicate.

Well written, got me immersed in the story with a good build up and painting a realistic picture. I look forward to reading your additional follow up ups and seeing your growth as a writer. Hope you enjoyed writing as much as I did reading.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed the first part. It was detailed enough to keep me interested with enough sexual content. I look forward to the next 9. Also, going to look at lil Elvis stories when done.

njguy1002njguy10029 months ago

It was well written. Kept my interests with enough sexual tension in the story. I look forward to reading the others in the series.

Djmac1031Djmac10318 months ago

Great set up to what looks like a promising series. Hard core Dom isn't usually my "thing" but so far this , well... works for me.

Looking forward to more.

Mastered_againMastered_again8 months agoAuthor

Thanks @Djmac1031. Read on; things are not always as they seem.

VoboyVoboy6 months ago

A nice start! I don't often read series, but I'm trying to branch out and this looks like a strong beginning. The characters are interesting enough that I want to find out what happens to them, rather than just read about what they do.

Anguished_AmyAnguished_Amy3 months ago

You have my pussy so wet right now…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMastered_again@Mastered_again
Returning to Lit after a long hiatus. Previously published under lil_elvis_lover, I've improved, aging like fine wine

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES