All Comments on 'Professor Entrapped & Punished'

by RandolphPorter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story, well written with lots of original thoughts. The idea of being naked except for briefs around my ankles is very arousing to this submissive cocksucker.

Jaydean409Jaydean4094 months ago

Fabulous!!!! Please keep it going!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you for your all your efforts, and for your skill, intellect, creativity, and patience in sharing this intelligent and well-crafted fantasy story on Lit.

Detailed but not dogmatic, expressing-capturing the physical - emotional - psychological of both male and female characters, maintaining the level of reality, and having a sexual tension running throghout. Gifted storytelling.

thomaso98thomaso984 months ago

Great story, loved it. Hated that it had to end.

FailedscoutFailedscout4 months ago

I really enjoyed reading this story. The ending was a bit soft, seeming like you just stopped writing for now. Nothing was wrapped up.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

GradStudentGradStudent4 months ago

Excellent. Well paced and very humiliating.

tomk05tomk053 months ago

What a great story! I loved how much detail and thought was put into it. It was a great story line, good characters, and believable! I would get on my knees and beg for a continuation of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Looking forward reading much more about this poor professors faith.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

fantastic story, I am a professor, and that would be a wonderful fantasy, do you have any other chapter/continuation of that story. (even for all the other you have written, they are all amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous