Professor Winderly's Assignment Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ohman gave his cock in turns to Yunia and Miriam. Jim could be seen rising and urging his own cock into the pussies of both women. As Ohman gave to one mouth, so Jim gave to the cunt. Thus, the women were spit- roasted gaining pleasure from both ends. Miriam, with her arms free held Ohman's hips and guided them forward, letting the cock head go deeper. Yunia, resting her weight on her daughter's chest reached back to pull Jim deeper into their nether regions.

At this point, Jim attempted to explain what was afoot, and paused the video. "So, in order to enter the Feast of Carnal Knowledge, one must have, well, actual carnal knowledge. Usually, it is built up over a year or so in a leisurely manner. Because we are here for such a short time, the king thought we needed to take the advanced course. You were taken to one camp; I was left here. He decided the curriculum for each of us. That much Miriam told me. So, you can see that this "lesson" is about engaging in variant activity. We would call it variant, but not they. In fact, it might be pretty common everywhere. I don't know. It seemed pretty natural to me, actually."

"Even the ass licking?" Dee blurted out.

"Even that. It's all arousing and very pleasant once you let yourself accept your feelings. And push down your prejudices. I mean it wasn't that long ago that having sex with a person of another race was taboo. Today it's accepted. As for the anilingus, it's nice. You should try it." He winked when he said this and Dee blushed. She had been thinking the same thing, actually.

"So, the rest of the video journal is about my crossing boundaries and experiencing things with joy. It worked, too. I am much more open to experience and I understand a hell of a lot more now than when we landed here."

Dee was eager to see more by this point and imagined herself in the women's places her mouth being ravaged by a big black cock and Jim in her sex.

Jim hit PLAY again and advanced the timing. In FAST FORWARD she saw Jim present his cock again and again to each woman's pussy and push all the way in, stroke a few times and them withdraw to enter the other woman. Soon, Ohman and Jim were fucking the women in coordinated time. Neither man had spilled his load yet. Dee knew her pussy was dripping and needed her attention. So, with her student standing right there with his cock achingly hard and leaking its own jewels, Dee Winderly spread her legs and pulled her breech cloth aside. With trembling fingers, she plucked her labia from their cramped hiding place. They were slippery and full. Her clitoris still remained under its hood, but the need to be stroked made itself known.

"Yeah, it's pretty hot, isn't it?" Jim noted as he watched her begin to swirl her fingers around her soft moistness. "You can use one of these if you want" and he pointed to the tray of dildos to her left.

"No, I'll just try to concentrate on the video journal. So, hush. I'm trying grade your work, you know!" She winked at him.

The quick scenes flashed by and she saw Jim and Ohman trade places. Each woman experienced both men, although Jim was the more ardent with his tongue, Dee noted. A+ effort, she thought.

Jim hit PLAY and the video slowed to real-time again. "It gets interesting here," he observed dryly.

Miriam and her mother got to their knees facing one another. Their breast pressed against one another and their mouths opened. Tongues crossed the short distance and interweaved. Fingers reached across as well and explored the caldera of the other's pubic regions. Then the men moved in. Forcing their penises from each side between the women's lips they see-sawed back and forth through the women's mouths, touching tip-to-tip at first, but then they frotted, sliding one on top the other's cock as they slid between the hot lips and tongues. Their hands fondled female nipples and breasts as they enjoyed the frictive motion of their cocks in the warmth of coupled fellatio.

Dee knew that Jim had masturbated with his friends back in South Dakota. He had told her that much, but what she was now seeing seemed to be more than just a circle jerk. He was using another man's cock as a means of his own stimulation. Stimulation from female mouths and tongues indeed but also a penis. Dee rolled her wet nether lips between her fingers as she watched the strong penises penetrate the lips and air.

The camera continued moving around the hut so every action was viewable from a variety of positions. From overhead, the scene showed how the men were able to adjust their thrusting evenly. Then the motion sped up and the men nodded that it was time to ejaculate. They stepped back, the two men standing with glistening and so erect cocks. Dee's breatrh deepened at the sight. They reached and took each other's penis in hand and pulled on it, and then they guided each other's cock into one of the women's mouths. Ohman's cockhead in Miriam's mouth and Jim's into Yunia's. Stroke, stroke, stroke within the mouths but the men still holding the other's cock. Balls began to climb upward, eyes rolled back and lids closed heavily. Anyone could see that an eruption was imminent.

In their fury, the men shot their semen hard and fully, easily overbrimming the waiting mouths. Splats of cum landed on cheeks, throats, breast and their cocks. Still they came, spilling the results of disciplined edging. And then it was over and the men pulled the other's cock from its mouth.

Cum covered, Miriam and her mother managed to smile upwards at the men. All four laughed gently, pleased at their joint efforts. Then the unimaginable happened. Both men leaned down and kissed the women. Ohman kissed Yunia and Jim took Miriam's mouth. Dee's eyes opened wide. Was this as well some sort of ritual?

The men licked the semen off the women, each tasting the other's cum load. Dee almost swooned at the sight and drove her fingers into her hot cunt. She could not stop herself from frigging at the sight of this cumkissing and she drove herself to an orgasm right there in front of her student. No decorum remained. She responded to the power or passionate instinct with an instinctual reaction. Orgasm evoked orgasm. Indeed, the video journal recorded an essential truth about human sexual response.

Jim's cock remained hard and full beside her. He had not touched himself. His balls ached for release, but he had become a master of his own responses, willing them onward or retarded as he chose. Dee's orgasm flickered out, her back slumped, and she leaned on her elbows hands still between her thighs covered with her own musky dampness.

The video had not, though, finished recording. Through tired eyes, Dee watched as Jim completed licking Ohman's cum from Miriam and then turn his head slightly to receive the Prince's penis. One moment it was there, black and big on the screen, the next Jim's head came into view and he let the penis slide between his lips, halfway into his mouth. It was clear he was sucking, sucking the rod firmly, his cheeks pulled in by the vacuum. Ohman pulled out slightly, but Jim grasped the black balls and pulled him back inward.

Soon enough Ohman's vigor returned and he was using the same rhythm to fuck Jim's mouth that he had used to fuck the women. Jim kept urging the Prince with his grip on the tightening scrotum. He was forcing the Prince into a second ejaculation. And then it was clear the ejaculation had started. Ohman held Jim's head in two hands and it was obvious what was happening not that it could be seen by the camera. What the camera did see was Jim's cock standing again, proud and up in the air. A naked man with a full erection. A very full erection as immediately became obvious.

Jim's own cock began to erupt on its own as he sucked, neither hands nor mouth to aid its release. Jim merely willed his ejaculation. Miriam and Yunia reached out to collect the flow, not wanting any to be wasted.

Ohman's spend complete, Jim turned towards the camera, smiled a cummy grin, and then swallowed the Prince's semen. Miriam and Yunia brought their wetted hands up to Jim and let him lick his own semen off their fingers. It was clearly good to the last drop.

Thus, the scene at last ended and Jim stood there waiting for his professor's judgment. He was not anxious. If she failed him, he had already passed his own requirements and was content with the knowledge he had gained. But she did not fail him. She smiled up at him and nodded. "Nicely done, Jim."

He had also done some reflecting on the experience and asked Professor Winderly to review the theme. He discussed the rituals of the fertile tree and related it back to the Garden of Eden and the two trees spoken of there. Then, bringing the observation forward to the modern practice of steelworkers and fir trees, he was able to show how latent fertility rites have been handed down even when their meanings are no longer remembered. The power of myth remains.

He also recorded aspects of semen reverence. Modern people view semen as a body fluid to be cautious with. Certainly, ejaculations can contain disease, but their essence is pure, holy in some traditions. The sin of Onan was twofold: it denied a woman children and it wasted nourishment on dry ground. It was wasted in both senses. When Molokoni men ejaculate over new plantings, they gave nourishment to the plants. When they anoint the works of their hands, they are extending blessings. When they consume semen, they nourish themselves and produce more semen to nourish the community.

Those were the basic points of his thesis. He was ready to begin writing but needed Professor Winderly's assent. She made a few observations, recommended some sources to check when they got home, but congratulated him on his work.

Interviewing him further, Professor Winderly asked him to write more on the sexual acts he had undertaken with men, while she was gone. She wanted to know more, partly because she was academically interested and partly because it turned her on seeing Jim give Prince Ohman such a fine blowjob.

His later notes revealed that at first it was like being with his buddies in their jerk-off club back in South Dakota. Just a bunch of guys talking about women and jerking off. At home the guys just let their cum fly and land wherever it may. Here there was much more attention to what happened with the sperm that was expelled. It was alright to spill on the ground if they were in a garden area or on the river shore. The thought being the seed would eventually find its way to where its fertile energy was needed.

If they were jerking off together in the plaza, with women present, or in a hut, they needed to catch the semen and do something with it, even if that meant just rubbing it into their skin. Again, the idea of nourishment attached. Like a desert culture values water and does not want to waste it, the Molokoni valued men's cum. In ceremonies where harvest was celebrated, the liberal spilling of seed signaled abundance.

Jim recorded how he reacted when he saw black men masturbating. Their cocks were indeed larger than most penises he had ever seen. Very fine specimens. He recorded their length and girth using Heider's system of course, but described their effect on him as well.

He noted the way some men adorned their cocks with beads. He liked the variety of cock rings he saw. He described the kinds of ball cuffs they wore. He photographed the older men with the stacks of rings circling their shafts from balls to crown to give them, at least, the appearance of a constant hard-on. Tribal Viagra, he termed it. And he worked out the system of rank that some of the rings and materials signified with careful illustrations and diagrams.

He recalled how very many days before the events in the hut with Miriam and Yunia, Ohman and he were leisurely masturbating on the river bank one day. Nothing special, just two friends stroking and talking about many things. It was, he knew, accetpable to masturbate into the river at certain times, letting their own water of life join the ever-flowing river which was so important to the tribe. Admiring his friend's impressive cock, as he had done so often, Jim reached over and took hold of it. He had been fascinated with the way it felt.

They had kept talking as they had been, nothing unusual in Molokoni with a conversation where one man holds another's erect penis to emphasize a point or merely to demonstrate friendship. Stroking as they talked, Jim had watched the foreskin move up and down over the crown, disappearing and then coming into view. The cock felt heavy and hot in his hand. He had looked up at the Prince and smiled, nodding in agreement at something they had discussed. Then Jim looked back down at the man's elegant tackle. The cuff around the Prince's balls made the cock stand proud and the balls hang low.

Jim had felt each testicle and rolled them in their sack. As the custom was with the Molokoni, the men were shaven below, thus the skin of cock and balls was smooth and lustrous. Jim had continued to look in wonder at the cock he was stroking and acting on a sudden thought had leaned over and taken it in his mouth. All of this activity was duly recorded in Jim's own hand in a moment by moment history accompanied by his reactions.

The Prince had exhaled sharply but pushed his hips toward Jim signaling his willingness to proceed. Jim's notes reflect the feeling of a warm penis in his mouth as something he had longed to try but been too ashamed to dare among his friends. He loved the fullness in his mouth, the feeling of the sharp edge to the crown and the pulsing of the cock with each heartbeat.

Jim had explored the foreskin with his tongue, sliding it back and pulling it forward. He pushed his tongue into the opening and pulled on the foreskin to cover it, his tongue within the skin. Pulling the cock out, Jim studied the ebony tool then pressed the warm skin against his face tracing along his jaw, across his lips, and onto his cheek. He pushed the cock head onto his closed eyelids, then across his forehead. Jim tried to place Ohman's cock skin on every inch of his face, using his sensitive facial skin to memorize the softness of the cock's own covering. Completing a circuit, Jim then opened his mouth again to suck upon it.

Jim had described in exquisite detail in his journal how he brought the Prince to orgasm that day. He described the Prince's benevolent smile as he explored what came so naturally to the Molokoni. He had wanted to see the Prince's cum fly and had directed the cock head toward his own chest. The blasts hit Jim hard and hot. Jim continued to stroke the Prince until he was done cumming, and then put the well-used cock into his mouth again sucking the remaining semen out. He felt Ohman's hands rubbing the semen around on Jim's chest and enjoyed the massage with the royal lubricant.

Ohman was a good friend and a good mentor. He let Jim play with his penis often and experiment with the novelty of a foreskin. One time, Jim stood in front of Ohman and pulled Ohman's foreskin over his own penis forming a two-headed penis sheathed by one foreskin, a continuous fleshy rod running from one body to the other, albeit with a rather dramatic change of skin color not quite half way along. Jim learnt what it felt to have his knob massaged - wanked - by a foreskin, the soft rolling that he had never experienced, had watched the royal hand doing that to him. In this way Ohman taught Jim to be freely playful with another man. How rich his life would have been had Jim been be so free with his friends back home.

Jim recounted in his journals how he deeply he loved the feeling of a man's cock in his hands and in his mouth. He admitted it was one of the most enjoyable experiences he had ever had. He would offer to suck on a cock whenever the time seemed right. Nor was it awkward or unusual for a man among the tribe to enjoy another man's penis in this way. Jim was sure he was not gay, not becoming gay: he loved to kiss a penis but never wanted to kiss a man's mouth. The irony was not lost on him that it is quite sexually intimate to fellate a man: was not fellation more intimate than kissing? To Jim, though, the experience was about the penis, not the person.

Dee was moved by Jim's frank and courageous journals. He had not needed to be so revealing and certainly not so open as to allow her to read them. She respected Jim for it and was reminded how bound up in herself she had been for so many years. As he had experienced the joys of being with both men and women, Dee had found the same joy and freedom in her experiences in the warrior camp. How different her life would be had she allowed herself to experience those freedoms earlier. Unlike Jim, though, she had only experienced sexual release with another person who was a woman. She had not experienced the full sexual act with a man. She was, probably to the immense amusement of the Molokoni, still a virgin. That would change as well.

*******************

It had been an excellent field excursion this time. Dee had learned much. About her study subject, about her student, and about herself.

Dear Reader,

Both Professor Winderly and her protégé Jim Doumé completed their field work with the Molokoni people. Their time in field wound down as the full moon approached signaling the Feast of Carnal Knowledge. The notes about this event have been compiled and edited and will be published after final review.