Property of a War Criminal

Story Info
Taken by a fellow soldier and forced to be a sex slave.
1.1k words
3.45
21.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of gay male sexual content.


*****

The look in his eyes was something I hadn't seen since the war.

My hands trembled as I tried to unbuckle my belt, my breathing was shallow and I had no control over it as I watched him undress himself, every movement was careful and calculated, it was like watching a predator stalking its prey, only this predator wasn't going to kill me right away.

He took his time as he unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off, letting it fall to the floor.

He then removed his belt and slowly undid his pants, his movements were quick, precise, and deliberate, making no noise.

I could barely see through my tears.

My body shook with each breath I took as the tension built up.

He looked down at me with those cold, dark eyes that haunted my dreams for the past few years.

Those same eyes that had killed countless men and women; innocent civilians, soldiers, people who didn't stand a chance.

I was afraid. I was so terrified.

"Stop crying." His voice cut through the cold night air.

I stopped breathing, but I continued trembling from head to toe.

The tears came fast now, hot liquid streamed down my face "I said stop crying!" His hand was on my jaw now, forcing me to look up at him.

It would be such an easy move for him to snap my neck.

I squeezed my eyes shut as hard as I could trying to stop my tears, "good boy" he growled "now take your boxers off"

The command hung heavy in the air between us.

I hesitated, I hated the thought of stripping naked for this man. But at the same time, what choice did I have?

I slowly took my boxers off, now standing fully nude before him.

He studied my body, his gaze made me feel exposed and vulnerable.

I wanted nothing more than to cover myself, I felt pathetic standing there, waiting for him to make a move to do anything, but he simply stood still looking at me.

As he examined my body his hand reached out, running one of his fingers gently across my abdomen.

He traced a circle around where the bullet hole once resided.

His touch sent shivers through my body, he seemed to enjoy it.

"It's been a very long time since anyone has touched you." His voice was soft and warm as he ran his fingers along the edges of the scar, "do you miss it?"

His words brought back painful memories.

I remembered the agony, the screams, the blood pouring from my wound.

No matter how much pain I endured, he always managed to bring another.

I could almost remember it, the sounds of the men fighting, their cries filled with anguish. The smell of iron and gun smoke. And worst of all...the smell of burnt flesh.

I couldn't breathe, the images wouldn't leave me alone. They were everywhere.

I couldn't answer him, couldn't speak at all. The images were too horrible.

I began to shake again; I couldn't stop, I was trapped in a nightmare.

He noticed. He grabbed onto my arm roughly pulling me forward against him, forcing me to kneel in front of him.

He took off his underwear revealing his cock that was already erect, I wanted nothing more than to get up and run, but I knew better than to disobey him.

"Suck it." He ordered.

He put his hand on my neck pushing my face closer to his crotch.

He guided my mouth towards his throbbing shaft, forcing it into my mouth.

I sucked on his dick, my eyes closed tightly, tears falling from my cheeks.

He pulled away from me quickly "you're supposed to fucking love me. You're mine, do you understand?!"

Tears spilled down my face "yes."

He pushed my face towards his length again taking control, forcing himself inside me.

I cried as he moved in and out of my mouth violently, my entire body tensing up at the contact and the sensation.

He thrust harder, his movements rough "stop crying! Do you want to die?! Do you want me to fucking kill you?!"

I tried my best to stop crying, but it was hard to keep it in.

He pushed harder, harder, deeper, until his full length was inside my mouth and throat, making me gag from his forceful movements. I could feel my body start to shake, the feeling of his cock filling my throat was overwhelming.

I needed to throw up, I needed air but my body refused to work.

He pushed even faster his movements becoming rougher, more aggressive, harder. As he came, he released everything in me, his seed shot deep into my mouth spilling down my chin, my chest, splattering against the dirty concrete floors.

He pulled out of my mouth, leaving me gasping for air. "Get on the bed." He said while pointing to my bunk below.

I walked over and sat on the small mattress which was covered in moldy blankets and other unmentionable substances. "On your hands and knees." He commanded and I obeyed, my stomach churning as I realized that he was about to fuck me again.

"Keep your back arched and spread your legs. You know what to do." He demanded and I nodded my head. He climbed onto the bed behind me and placed both his hands on my hips, as he entered my butthole. He began pounding into me. My whole body quaked with the force of his movements, the sound of our skin slapping together and his grunt filled the room.

I bit my lip to hold back my cries, if he heard me he would just punish me more. If I cried, if I complained, I was dead.

"You're mine, I own you. You are mine, and if you give me any trouble, you'll suffer. Got it?" He growled out, his grip on my hips tightening ever so slightly as he continued pumping his way into me, his thrusts growing deeper and longer.

"Got it." I replied, the word coming out hoarse from lack of air and tears. His thrusts became harder and harder, my whole body shuddering with the force of them, his hands dug deeper into my sides, his pace increased until he came. I kept my eyes firmly shut and my body rigid, my lips tightly clamped together as I held my tongue in place as much as possible. His grip suddenly lessened and he began to pull out of my arse, his release dripping onto my bare butt. He stood up from the bed and stepped off, grabbing his clothes from the ground, he slipped them on quickly. Then he left the room, locking the door quietly behind him.

I collapsed onto the damp and filthy mattress beneath me, tears streaming down my face, snot running down my nose. I wrapped the blanket around me and laid there staring blankly at the ceiling.

After what felt like hours of crying, sleep finally claimed me.