Provoke Ch. 02: Interrogation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The consistency of its strokes hammering in and out of Van's ass were confident and assertive. Perhaps the warm issue deposited inside of her earlier provided sufficient lubrication, and enabled a smooth transition for the entry of the second appendage. Van was getting close to extremis despite not having her girly-erection touched... and it was not the direct entry into her virgin ass that prompted her excitement.

On the contrary, it was the incidental humping against the table surface that induced sexual tingles to Van's girly-penis. The serendipitous moments where she was caught off-guard; fortuitous occurrences like the potential assault on her earlier that evening super-charged her sexually. As the thrusting action on her ass gathered steam, so did the involuntary rutting action against the surface of the table. Van could feel her fairy-scrotum tightening while the helmet of her erection ballooned with sensitivity. Her steel iron romped the hard surface like a freight train in tandem with the urgency of its similar counterpart shoving in and out of her tight passageway.

Van quivered as she felt the familiar warm scalding issue erupted inside of her, dumping another load to her already filled anal cavity. Her tumescent erection went into overdrive, with all the unchartered yet exhilarating experiences she had never known, erupting for a third time into the back of her clammy pantyhose. Her body writhed and humped against the table and the restraints that held her down, while incessant drools of saliva trickled out from the corners of her mouth and gag.

What has she gotten herself into? Van felt the pounding in her head while her throbbing glans convulsed and spasmed uncontrollably, spurting runny streams of feminine juices on the diaphanous nylon encasing it. She laid motionless over the table; completely spent and feeling ashamed that she did not even realise the second entity had withdrawn itself. Her pantyhose was hastily pulled up and her skirt smoothened down before the raucous music in her ears quietened down to a deafening silence...

"Ms. Vanna?" a female voice called out.

"Ms. Vanna?" this time the voice was louder with a hint of impatience, transporting a musing Van back to where she was as she responded, "Yes." Sitting prim and proper in front of a large and long desk; her silky legs together, tilted at an angle, one of her hands clasped over the other on her lap as she listened. Her index finger tapped nervously on the back of the hand she had placed under.

"Are you ready?" the woman inquired.

"Yes...," Van responded hesitantly, taking in a long deep breath to calm her anxiety. She was getting desperate after countless of unsuccessful job applications. Most, if not all, of the employers were looking for experienced hires in their respective industries. When the opportunity came along to fill in as a temporary relief teacher in a private school, Van jumped at the chance but now she might have some reconsiderations.

"Great! I'll show you to your assigned class to meet the students," the lady stood up and signaled Van to follow her as they walked out of the administration office, down the hallway to her designated classroom.

While Van was enthusiastic about commencing work, there was an unsettling reservation of being a relief teacher albeit temporary.

**********

Epilogue:

"Briggs and McCoy, do you recall a young lady whom the both of you picked up in an alley and brought her to the station some time back?" asked a middle-age bloke, with streaks of silver hair by the sides, seated behind the table.

With his eyes lit-up, Officer Briggs responded, "Of course! How can we forget? What was her name... Van? Vanna?"

"It seems she wasn't completely honest and forthcoming with us during the interrogation that night, after running through her personal data and records which I managed to get my hands on. Took me a while, had to pull a few favors here and there."

"Would you like us to bring her in for further questioning?" Officer McCoy inquired.

"That won't be necessary. I've got a better idea instead. Considering how she tried to protect this precious info at all costs, I'll use it as my personal leverage. I'm absolutely cock-sure she'll do anything to keep it that way," the middle-age officer grinned gleefully.

12