Pruriential Paladin Ch. 03

Story Info
An attitude of gratitude.
3.3k words
4.5
4.8k
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly ten feet tall when she entered, she came down to our level as she kissed me. "Your angels are beautiful, my strange baby brother... but there is a dis-union here I find unsettling..." she indicated Tav and her eggs. "I would restore this union, with consent...?" I nodded and my deific sibling touched them each with her essence. "They are each twins, eternally bonded. As one strengthens the other will as well, your Divine Order has been blessed baby brother..."

Falling back out of her officious tone she removed her helmet and shook her wavy blonde hair free. Sitting down on the bed, her armor faded into red tattoos and she landed on her plump ass, her sex sheathed in a flat codpiece matching mine. Her thick breasts swaying freely, nipples hard in excitement. Her body was thicker than Mother's, her breasts full and rounded, softer curves that swayed with her as she walked.

My sister Ana was the goddess of goodly mercenaries and responsible sex workers, and anyone who just needs a good fuck. She settled next to me and rested her hand on my face, blue eyes on mine. "Baby brother... what the fuck?" She smiled and laughed in consternation; I shared her confusion.

She grabbed my cock from Na'Nay's hands. "The eggs are prepared, midwife. Take them and be blessed for caring for my brother's miraculous progeny, and your devoted bond to your clan." Her tone was whimsical as she placed a hand on Na'Nay's breastbone. "You may bond others, matching pleasure and sharing injury, your milk will flow freely and fortify those who drink it, your armor ever ready. I name you Battle Nurse, until your mother finds you a new one." She flinched at the word 'mother' stroking my shaft in her hand, "and this... questions must be answered..."

My crest appeared on her and Ana saw it for the first time. "Brother..." her voice breathless. "Your crest..."

A near perfect inversion of my mother's, the more I looked the more I was sure of it. Her's a downthrust sword behind a shield, stylized lines and curves also appearing as a complete womb, vagina to ovaries. Upturned it appeared to be a thick cock, with two large balls, or an upturned broadsword. It was simply longer and far less ornate than hers.

Her fingers moved to her lips and she licked my cum from them, eyes going wide. "Mother? What have you done..." she licked her fingers clean as I extracted myself clumsily to sit up next to her. She looked at me with her wide smile, "I'll be coming back here, erect an altar to me.."

I cut her off "I'll make one for Mother." Her smile flattened, "Mother is gone Dilin, whatever she is now, she's not our Mother..." Her tone was harsh at first but softened as she went.

She collected herself and continued "Whatever alter you erect, I'll be coming back here with more questions." She gestured towards the eggs warming by the fire and the two winged hobgoblins. "Somehow you've birthed children into grace and created an Order, a feat which you should not be able to accomplish, as you are not a god."

I was not a god, but a demigod. A Paladin of Dolleya, my mother. My sister had always been quick to remind me of exactly 'what' I was. I anticipated much of the unintentional condescension I was about to endure.

"By Mother baby brother! You're a MORTAL! You lack the anatomy to birth anything! Much less birth other mortals into grace!" The bit about grace gave me pause. I'll admit I ignored most of the nuns lessons on divinity minutia at the Yechva... I knew it didn't apply to me really and learning to Lay Hands through my boots, while reloading a crossbow, ended up being more useful anyway. Half of the hobs wouldn't be here if'n I hadn't, a few more demons too.

Her smile belied her entertainment, "I'll be back little brother. My housewarming gift arrives within the tenday..." she made her way towards the broken door. "I think you're gonna love it..." she looked over the sleeping forms. "I'm excited to see what art you make next."

She touched the shattered doorframe and it began reforming, looking back she parted with "perhaps we'll make our own art on my next visit... Oh, and I'll be bringing Leilli." With those horrifying words she stepped through the intact doorway as a portal formed and she blinked away.

I looked to Na'Nay, her body now covered in tattoos as my sister was. "I'm sorry... she can be a bit much..." Na'Nay burst out laughing. Not the laughter of mirth or the cum drunk giggles that let me know I was doing a good job.... This was the laughter of a mind on the edge of snapping.

Isha swiped at my back and Tav kicked towards me, simultaneously they growled in their slumber, "quiet!" And Na'Nay laughed louder.

She looked at me, "that was a goddess." I nodded. The effect of simply being in a true deific presence for a mortal could be emotionally powerful, and Na'Nay had been spoken to, ordered, and touched by a powerful goddess. Her eyes flew wide as she touched my sigil, "her touch lingers..." her oval eyes found mine "Sire, your God-Sister's gifts were bountiful..." she stood and armor grew from her tattoos, she flexed her back and wings sprung forth. "And your seed has helped evolve us!"

Looking down at her sister's sleeping forms I added, "you're hardly hobgoblins anymore..."

She cut me off with a severe look. "We have found our Sire in you. The First's have always led us towards bounty, and strong seed, filling our bellies while we filled our bellies. Nurturers as myself have raised our clutches in our ways, training muscles that already know battle." Then she paused and looked to Isha, "and a few have kept alive the hope, for a final perfect form for our sisterhood."

Before I could speak, "your God-Sister believes that you created us by fluke. But it was we who found you. Our clan has searched for you for generations." She pushed my knees wide as she wrapped herself in her wings and knelt. She brought her fingers to where Ana had touched her, it glowed its soft heliotrope as she connected with my sibling. "We've searched for the perfect Sire and we've found him." Her toothy smile widened as her kneeling be ame less passively seductive and more pious. "Your gifts were mighty and I offer this gift to you Analluria, goddess of lust." She took my shaft in both hands as I sat and stroked her blond hair, her smile wicked "I lust for my Sire's seed, my throat yearns to be filled."

She sucked my pink cum into her mouth, rolling her tongue in it, moaning as she swallowed. "Accept my pleasure as an offering of thanks."

Her mouth sucked me in while she was high on her knees. Her tongue flicked along my crown, caressing the glans to the tip, milking my shaft with her hands. I felt the cum swell back into my balls and begin to fire up my fifteen inch pillar. Her mouth worked me and squeezed lovingly and gently. Her tiny fangs and tusks nearly ticklish in their delicacy. She moaned with every taste of pre-cum, and then my cock milk began to flow. And her moans became squeals, her fingers raised close to my tip and began to churn me, her mouth sucking and slurping wetly at my head. Not the careful sips first taken when she'd been nursing from me, Na'Nay drew audible gulps of my pink cum.

Her eyes snapped open, her now mismatched blue and amber eyes. Na'Nay continued to milk me delightedly, her eyes never leaving me as my sister watched through her. She squeezed my balls and I felt a swelling inside, my cock milk flowed into her as my seed began to collect. Her mouth, tongue and fangs played as she drank, begging for more... and for heavy seed...

Ana tugged at my soul again and pulled me into the spirit realm, where I had brought Isha before. Still seated, but now in my throne, Ana's mouth drank a gulp of my cum just as we arrived. Her eyes shot wide and she froze, unmoving, shocked eyes on mine.

In the material plane Na'Nay swallowed again. Ana did as well. I reached out to pat Na'Nay's head, "clever girl" and scratched behind her bat ears. Ana forgot her shock and moaned as she began to suck me as well, her eyes closed and tongue exploring. Her hands pumped me as well and I could feel them both. A goddess and an angel sucked me with abandon.

Ana tore from me, "little brother.... I didn't mean to greet you like that..." the goddesses cheeks blushed. I don't... know" she sucked me back into her mouth and moaned as she drank me. "This shouldn't be possi..." she drank more of me through Na'Nay, gulping as she spoke "one perfect cock for the body", her mouth found me again and my sister kissed my tip, licking a drop of cum away. "And one for the soul..." she stared at it, transfixed.

Her eyes tinted slightly pink, "I can't have *gulp* any here.... Not *gulp* until we know..." Na'Nay's tongue finally pushed me over the edge and I came. My seed filled her belly and just hours earlier would have left her appearing pregnant, bloated with my seed, now though my crest shown brighter. My cock with Ana surged in her fingers as I came and painted her body in ropes of my pink cum. My seeds sparkled in the dreamspace. Na'Nay drank my seed gleefully, cumming from the flavor alone, and her fingers on her clit in triumphant excitement.

Ana kept it from her mouth, directing it across her tits as she drank the mortal essence with Na'Nay. "This gift brother..." *gulp* "Mother has truly blessed you with a Divine cock..." she kissed the tip and tasted my seed. She moaned and licked my shaft clean, then she began sucking her fingers.

Na'Nay strengthened their bond with the power she'd absorbed from my cum. She drew my sister's mouth back to my cock and spoke, her lips brushing me. "Would you enjoy more, Goddess-Aunt?" She pulled my cock down and lined up with it on all fours, as Gam'itha had done.

Ana mimicked her, the goddess looking up at me with wide eyes. A globule of my pink shimmery seed dropped from her hard nipple onto the floor. She licked it up in a daze then took me into her mouth, eyes glazed pink. She worked me into her throat along with Na'Nay, allowing them to take my girth and length with ease. They rocked in time with each other as Ana returned to drinking my cock milk. I rested my hands on my throne and watched the goddess work.

My cock ran the length of her throat and poked into her stomach, I wasn't surprised at the ease with which she took me. My God-Sister had a reputation she earned and reveled in. They began to milk my balls in their hands as I ran my fingers through their matching blonde hair. I patted their heads and Ana moaned "are my good girls hungry?" I asked. They both nodded with their eyes closed. I looked into my God-Sister's eyes as she continued to rock back and forth, gulping my milk. And I came again, directly into her spirit.

She tried to pull back, but my essence flowed past any sphincter that could stop it. Its simple presence in her soul made it a part of her. She shuddered once and pushed away, but stopped when she could taste me again. Before then I was still gushing my essence into her, now she gulped it hungrily. "Oh, baby brother..." she stood shakily when she'd milked every drop.

She unfastened her codpiece and it fell to the ground, revealing her soft four inch cock. It was covered in her pale blue cum, it hung limp. She brought some to her lips and tasted it, then showed it to me. "You have seed here, only Mother has seed here..." there was no sparkle to her cum here, no spiritual essence like mine... Her belly was more round than it had been. Her eyes caught me hardening as I looked at her new swell, she began to stroke her hardening cock and it swelled as well, to a meaty ten inches.

Na'Nay had mimicked her motions, licking my seed from her fingers instead. Now she stared at my cock, masturbating under a belly swollen with my seed. She turned and sat back onto me in one smooth motion, taking my full length. Ana yelled as she matched her. Impaling her spirit onto my girth.

Her tiny micropussy, tucked just behind her balls, bisecting the root of her cock and more or less being exactly where it would on most bipedal women. It stretched impossibly wide in this dreamspace to accept me. They each leaned back into my chest and began to rise and fall onto me as my hands felt their bodies, caressing them as they rode me.

They each began to cum, Ana doubly so. Na'Nay shuddered and looked back at me. "Mount me Sire '' with a splash of her cum across my balls ``Breed me" need swelled in me and I pushed her forwards, onto her knees. My throbbing cock never left her.

"W-wait!" Ana yelped at the last two words as she was pushed down as well. Nearly powerless in this place of spirits and ideas, a place where she had been fully submitting to me. She landed on her hands and knees, Na'Nay pressed her hips back onto me and Ana did as well. They each moaned as I passed through their hungry cervix and into their wombs.

I grabbed their hips and fucked them. I fucked Na'Nay like the war angel I'd made her into deserved to be and I fucked my God-Sister to pay her back for every joke and prank she'd ever played. Every girlfriend she fucked, every time she ever called me "the mortal". I fucked them with everything I had. They both screamed my name when I told them to.

I slapped their asses, I moved inside them to find the places that sent them wild. I measured my success in the hot spray of their cum on me, and the growing puddle of blue cum under Ana. Finally the pressure built in me and I slowed my pace, savoring every inch. "Ana?" I asked, putting pressure onto her back as I did "who's cum is better, mine or yours?" My firm hand pressed a bit more and her elbows folded of their own accord.

She lowered and licked her cum from the floor. As I slowly fucked her, "yours, Sire" she answered on her own. I held her hips tight and slammed into her as I felt myself begin to swell more at her words, my balls bursting with pressure. Na'Nay screamed and shook much as Gam'itha had.

She came again and her spray reached my lips. It burst with such force, droplets of her cum showered my face from her squirting, convulsing, sex. She tasted like sword oil and sticky sex, acrid and bitter but somehow smooth and engorging. With her taste on my lips I continued, savoring her tight folds her convulsions and the way her ass jiggled as she fucked herself back onto me.

My seed swelled and cock throbbed inside them. My voice locked away, I tapped my sister's shoulder urgently and ceased my thrusts. She laced my fingers in hers and pulled them to her nipple, pressing back onto me. I squeezed my sister's offered nipple and roared, unleashing myself.

I plowed her with abandon, my mind gone red with passionate fury. It was not before I was roaring "TAKE! MY! SEED!" Punctuating each word with a pulverizing thrust as I poured myself into them. Each stream sending what seemed a neverending torrent of ecastsy through my cock.

Ana froze as my warm pink essence filled her, a tiny "fuck" escaping from her mouth. Na'Nay unlike her sisters, left me as soon as she'd recovered. She crawled forwards to leave and dropped low. Ana did the same and as each of the three deep purple eggs were birthed she came along with the new mother. She rolled onto her back as Na'Nay collapsed curled around her eggs, their connection falling away.

"Sire..." Ana's voice was soft, softer than I'd heard it before. Normally she was boastful, gleeful, giddy, lustful or drunk. Perhaps even furious. But soft was new... soft and satisfied... Her fingers stretched across a swollen belly, a belly marked with my sigil.

"Sister?" She contracted and came, a glowing golden pink egg crowned from her, settling in with Na'Nay's in the physical realm once fully birthed.

"A dream child Sire..." her breathy voice went on "your cock it.. it shouldn't be.." the pink faded from her sclera as she shook her head, "Brother?" She tried to stand but her knees fell from her. I caught her and pulled her into my lap.

She lay back against me, her legs to either side of my pillar. Her small balls and soft penis pressed against it and dwarfed by its semi hard thickness. "Brother, you fuck like a God." She sighed "and I mean that literally. And your daughter knows how to thank one..."

"Daughter?" I suspected I knew who she meant. She pointed to Na'Nay's unconscious form, smiling at my question.

"She is of your divine essence, she is your daughter" she smiled wider, "and you are her mother!" She laughed gleefully as she came back to herself fully. She squeezed my cock in her fingers as she sat up, milking the last sip of my seed into her mouth with a moan. "I don't think my avatar could take this without some adjustments..." she rose to her feet at the observation.

Fingers distractedly traced her tattoos. As she did they softened to a pink as the mark on her belly faded away as they did. "It seems you've given me a gift as well brother" she laughed the words as she planted a final kiss on her egg "art" she whispered and departed, fading with a final thought "Oh, I'll absolutely be back with Leilli, hopefully she can sort this out... And if you tell anyone I laid a fucking egg,

I'll cut your fucking cock off."

------

Forms united, I was curled behind Na'Nay. I pulled her back into me, feeling her folded wings settle as she grew comfortable in my arms. I whispered into her ear, "you did that on purpose."

She wiggled her ears, a smile at my acknowledgement. "Look" she said weakly, gesturing to the eggs with a nod and her free wing. The four were all a quarter golden, as if the colors of each melded into the others for balance. "Cha'Nah." She purred her consent as she drifted back to sleep.

I put the eggs into their brass cradles, the tough skin of the shells solid if spongy under my fingers. I stoked the fire as I arranged them with their clutch, thirteen in all. In various shades and colors they warmed together. Despite their varying arrivals, none would hatch until all were ready, hibernating instead until their First called them to awaken.

"I so looked forward to meeting you all..." I lifted Cha'Nah onto the bed. Only one hundred and four to go...

I looked at my soiled body, drenched in dried cum from myself and at least half a dozen others. I left my quarters for the bathhouse wearing only a tunic to offer me some modesty in the heat. I nearly made it halfway before it, and my plans for cleanliness, were destroyed.