Prussian Embrace

Story Info
Ursula continue to enjoy her new life in México.
2.9k words
4.21
2.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was proceeding rather calmly in the town of Mercados. The crops were growing on schedule and the workers were in high spirits. Though many may chalk it up to pure human nature, the truth of it lay squarely on one of the town's newest residents

Ursula was kneeling behind one of the storehouses, this time in a shorter dress since she'd learned from the last few times that longer ones were ill-suited for her new hobby. That hobby being pleasuring the mestizo agricultural workers of course

At the moment she was trying something new, taking two of them at once. Jorge and Guillermo were their names both with thick black mustaches and even thicker brown cocks. Ursula had one already in her mouth, savoring the salty taste of his fat cock and precum. The other got a hand job, her soft palms making the act borderline heavenly for the lucky recipient. Again and again the dark rod hit the back of her throat, she'd become rather used to the feeling and no longer felt like gagging. She pulled the massive thing out of her mouth, gasping for air before quickly switching her focus to the other equally endowed prick. She went on this cycle for about 5 minutes until Jorge could no longer contain himself and shot several thick ropes of seed onto the back wall of the storehouse. Ursula pulled Guillermo's piece out of her mouth with a look of disappointment, she had become quite addicted to having the men deposit their sticky seed right into her throat. She told Jorge to get back to work, and that next time he better show better self-control or he wouldn't get any German mouth for a week. With the mild tongue-lashing he pulled up his trousers and walked away sheepishly.

She then turned her attention back to Guillermo, intent on extracting his load for her to get drunk on. Yet the sly Guillermo had other plans in mind. In a sudden motion he pulled her up onto her feet and turned her around so she now faced the storeroom backwall, and her ass faced him. She began to demand what he was doing as he pulled up her dress to reveal her large, pale ass cheeks. She had always felt they were too big for her 165 cm frame, yet it drew the attention of several of the farmhands. Some of the more brazen ones would grab or slap it, and every time it made her cunt wet. She was snapped out of this thought by Guillermo delivering a firm slap to her left ass cheek, leaving behind a red hand mark. He then tore off panties with his calloused hands exposing her pink pussy to the humid air. Worried about what he was about to do, Ursula begged him to not stick it into her cunt, that she would make sure he got punished for violating her.

Miffed at the denial of what he desired, he then spotted an alternative. Above the pink slit was a similarly colored asshole. With barely a second thought, Guillermo began pressing his thick penis against the opening of her anus. Ursula was alarmed at her lover's attempted sodomization, causing her to protest. Yet his cock was already slick with her saliva, and despite his large size eventually managed to push it in. Ursula let out a scream as her asshole stretched and felt like it was on fire. Guillermo meanwhile let out a deep groan as her anal sphincter clamped down on his cock. He then began slowly moving back and forth, and Ursula's moans for pain melted away to one's pleasure.

The fullness felt amazing, better than when her small husband fucked her pussy. Eventually, the Latin bull picked up the pace and began speeding up his thrusts as his testes made a rhythmic clap against her pussy. Moans of ecstacy could be heard from both as they engaged in hedonistic pleasure, sweat dripping from their barely covered bodies. Guillermo couldn't hold it in anymore, and delivered one final thrust to go balls deep into her ass before unloading a thick tidal wave of semen into her. Ursula let out a groan as she felt her insides being filled with thick liquid. After a few seconds he pulled out with a loud pop, and she fell to knees, her legs too weak. Cum leaked out profusely from her gaping asshole, now a bright red color.

She was breathing heavily, trying to regain her composure though her thoughts were clouded by the immense pleasure she had just experienced. More, she needed more rough anal fucking. The idea of letting one of the workers have a go at her pussy came up, and it made her cunt soaking wet but she couldn't risk pregnancy. Turning her head to look at Guillermo as he was pulling his pants back on. She managed to force her still-weak legs to rise and then firmly instructed him in her heavily-accented Spanish, to find the biggest, brownest, mixed dick he could. A look of apprehension briefly came over his face, but seeing that the Prussian blonde was dead-serious with her statement he gave her a frantic nod.

Later that day when the sun had begun to sink beneath the distant horizon and the sky transformed into a mural of orange and purple, Ursula lay in her bath. The day had been another of acting as a cum repository for the Mexican men she had become enamored with about a month ago. A knock came at the door, she smiled and told the knocker to enter, for she had been expecting this. In walked a young man with a reddish-brown complexion. His name was Miguel, or as she preferred to call him Michael, he was from a local tribe that still spoke the Mayan tongue. Frederick had to find a new replacement for a servant after one had retired, and it had to be someone from a local tribe. Something about building stronger bonds with the local communities or something like that. Ursula neither cared nor wanted to learn, what intrigued her was his reputation. According to local rumors he had the biggest dick and balls his tribe had been graced with. He even put them to good use, several local girls had beared his children and there had been a long-standing tale of a dalliance he had with the daughter of a representative of the Anglo-American Fruit Company. The lucky girl was sent back home to Philadelphia with a bulging belly. Thus he caught her eye and so suggested to her husband he be hired as help.

So now here he was, a short, stocky young man in a tight servant's outfit. She gestured to him to come to the side of the tub, he had been ordered earlier to bring her a drink of brandy while she bathed. As he approached the large bulge in his pants could be seen clear as day, it didn't help that he wore tight pants. He offered her the drink on a tray which she grabbed with refined grace. As he was about to turn back towards the door she grabbed his hand. Looking back he could see the lustful look in her gray-blue eyes and finally understood her intent.

Placing the tray on the ground he now placed his crotch directly in front of her face. Michael's cockiness charmed Ursula, who now moved her free hand down to his bulge. She rubbed it a bit, feeling its stiffness and size through the cloth. Eventually Michael moved his hands down to undo his pants. As he pulled them down his manhood came into view before popping out semi-stiff almost hitting Ursula on the cheek. It was glorious, a deep shade of red, veins permeating the shaft before reaching the large foreskin covered head. Pulling back the skin she kissed the head underneath with her pink lips. Her tongue extended to pick the underside of the shaft, savoring every inch of meat. Then she took it into her mouth, first only about half, but Michael would not settle on that so he pushed it further and further in until his prick was stopped by the back of her throat. He began to absolutely abuse her pretty little mouth, almost to the point she thought she would die of suffocation. Yet every time she thought that he would pull a bit too far and would release her as his cock slipped out of her drooling mouth.

His climax drew closer and as he was about to release Ursula pried her lips from his manhood and placed her now emptied glass just inches away from his cock head. He released spurt after spurt of thick cum until the glass was almost filled to the brim with it. She took a quick sip and delighted in the taste. Now this was the high-life.

A few hours later she sat on her porch, reading one of the works by Goethe, even with her new-found passion for Latin men she felt great pride in her German heritage. On occasion she would even miss her old home, with the obedient servants, luxurious gardens and oh the parties how she longed for them. Traveling to galas and get-togethers to revel in bacchian pleasures. It would sadden her, but only momentarily as she would quickly remember the new activities which were at her leisure to enjoy. Her eyes filled with perverted mirth, her lips turned into a slight smile, and her undergarments became slightly damp. Guillermo had stopped by shortly after her bath and told her that a man would come by a little after sunset. Supposedly he was the owner of the biggest cock in not only the local community, but in the entire state of Chiapas. He wouldn't tell her many details as he knew so little but she did give him his name. Raoul "El Semental" Castillo.

As the day drew to a close and the moon was beginning to peek out of the distant mountains Ursula became slightly on edge. Did this man they called "the stallion" even exist or was he just the product of bored housewife gossip. She had spent a good deal of willpower to pressure Frederick to travel to a neighboring town to meet with another German migrant family. If he didn't arrive she would have nothing but a desolate house to herself, all her regulars were likely so drunk they'd pass out before fucking her. However, as she sank into these horrible thoughts she spotted a man approaching the house out of the corner of her eye.

She quickly looked up, and over to the stranger, inspecting his features as he drew closer to the lights of the house. He was tall, dwarfing many of her lovers, with bronze skin and all the usual dark features of a mestizo. A perfect specimen for his race, she could feel his eyes inspecting her, and his smile verified his desire for her. Ursula could hardly contain herself as she rose from her chair. He stood before the porch step, looking up at his new Prussian mistress. She raised her hand and gestured with her index finger for him to follow her. He gladly followed behind her as they stepped into the house and headed for the master bedroom. All the while taking in her curves from behind, the plain white dress she wore had stuck to parts of her body due to sweat and did nothing but accentuate her well-bred figure.

Eventually they reached the room and as Raoul closed the door behind him, Ursula reached down and pulled off her dress in one move. When Raoul turned back he could see her pale body in all its nude beauty. She glanced over her shoulder, a smirk of confidence on her face. He slowly approached her, his deeply tanned hands gently touching her plentiful bottom. He squeezed her left cheek and then delivered a quick, yet firm slap which left a red imprint. Without a word he pressed the front of his body against the back of hers, his hands now moving to her clit. He begins playing with it for a while before inserting his right index and middle fingers into her tight snatch. Her moans go from being low and almost quiet to loud and audible from anywhere in the house. She pressed her ass against his crotch and could feel the massive bulge in his pants. It was the biggest she had ever felt and snapped her out of the fingering she was receiving. Sensing this Raoul slowly withdrew his fingers which were now covered in slick pussy juices. He began undoing his pants, and as Ursula turned around he pulled them down to reveal a tantalizing surprise.

A gasp, an actual gasp came out of Ursula's mouth upon laying eyes on it. An absolute beast of a cock hung between his legs. The color was that of a rich coffee mixed with some milk, black hairs surrounded the base and veins stretched all the way down the shaft. In a split second she was on her knees and feasting upon the manhood presented to her. She took in its smell and taste, intoxicated by the sensations it brought to her high-stock mind. For once Raoul didn't have to guide his puta's head, she was fully invested in taking every inch of his Mexican meat into her German mouth. She fondled his low-hanging balls, warm and churning with thick seed no doubt capable of pollinating any womb it came in contact with. Ursula was fully content with taking him orally, maybe even let him have a go at her ass, but she had no clue as to what Raoul had in store for her next...

She was continuing to bob her head up and down on her new favorite treat. When suddenly he grabbed her head and pulled it off his cock with swift precision. She could barely register what just happened when he suddenly picked her up and threw her onto the bed. That brought Ursula back to her senses, but before she knew it Raoul was on top of her with a perverted grin plastered on his face. Looking down she could see why, his dark brown cock was just inches away from her pink pussy. Before she would have protested and demanded he get off of her, but no such feelings came over her, instead she could only feel her tight concha begin to leak. Her body was preparing to take a cock three times the size she was used to, one which put her husband's white one to absolute shame. He pressed the head against the entrance, the tightness prevented entry but the contact sent shivers up her spine. As he continued to push his thick meat against her entrance she could only grow increasingly impatient and began to reconsider. Perhaps this wasn't the best decision? What if her husband finally found out? Yet before she could act on these, he finally pushed it in.

Ursula felt her body be racked with an intense and a foreign pleasure. She let out a shriek as her snatch was stretched out like never before. Then Raoul pulled back, and slammed into her with an equally intense force sending another shockwave of pleasure across her body. Her shrieks turned to shouts and moans that filled the house. He fucked her noble pussy like no man back home ever could, his mixed prick turned her from a proud aristocrat into a lowly whore with no shame. Yet her mind was too preoccupied with the feeling of her pussy being pounded and his massive balls slapping against her ass to care much about that. He reached out and grabbed her firm tits, gripping them with his muscular Latino hands. Soon he was using his dark fingers to play with her pink nipples and not too long after that was leaning over to suck on them.

Such behavior would have never come from Frederick during sex, he would always focus solely on her pussy and try to go as fast as he could. Even then she found his efforts pitiful, but now she would have laughed in his face for such pathetic behavior. Their session continued for a long while, but eventually she noticed him beginning to pick up the speed of his thrusts and understood fully what was about to happen. However she was too drunk with pleasure to care, in fact she began to beg for it. Begged for his thick, Mexican seed inside her pure Prussian cunt. Begged for strong, mixed children. Raoul drew back one final time and went balls deep inside of her. As he let out a low grunt he shot out load after load into her womb. Ursula released a long, deep moan as she felt her insides begin to be filled up with warm liquid. His balls shrank as semen continued to pour into her.

After a few moments later he pulled out, leaving her pussy stretched out and lay down next to her. Ursula also lay there, feeling the overflow of cum leak out of her and onto the covers. A while later she got her body to move off the bed and walked over to the balcony, her legs still somewhat shaky from her intense breeding. She leaned forward, taking in the warm night air. Not long after, Raoul came out to join her. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and drew her close. They weren't done yet after all. She looked up at the starry night sky, and knew that life here would continue to be fruitful and prosperous.