Pt. 39 - I'm Running on Empty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tavi smiled and replied, "Yes, no bra and no panties either. Remember you told me that to get the best skin shots, there had to be no lines on my skin."

I smiled back, thinking that, just maybe, she would be open to nude shots. At the end of the shoot after she warmed up. I'd start out with her fully clothed and then we'd work our way to bare. I hoped.

Her heritage, just my semi-clueless guess, was a combination of Hispanic, Pacific Islander and Caucasian. Her skin tone was a light brown, and her hair was shoulder length but straight and black.

Tavi was pretty, with a nice smile, standing about 5'5" tall. She was slender but she had curves that fit her frame. She had shared with me that she was just getting into modeling, and she needed some pictures for the various websites so that photographers would find her, check her out and hire her. I paid the bill for lunch and we both grabbed stuff we'd need for the shoot, and we went up the elevator together.

I'd gotten a suite at the hotel which consisted of a living room and kitchen and then a bedroom and bath in the back.

We'd discussed the kind of pictures she wanted, some that were sexy, implied nude but nothing nude.

At each of our three meetings we had discussed these terms and were both clear about what they meant.

Sexy meant, clothes on, covering nips, lips, and butt. This would include bathing suits covering breasts, pussy, and ass.

Implied meant that the subject is nude but doesn't show anything sexual. The subject could cover their breasts, pussy and ass with hands or clothing or sit in a way that covers the good parts.

Nude is well, nude, the question is how much to you want to show and how far do you want to spread your legs?

With older models, or ladies that I knew, they had lost their shyness long before they got in front of my camera. These ladies stripped off long before I was even ready to shoot. They liked being naked. They liked me to see them naked. And, we had fun, both on film and otherwise when the shooting was over.

To tilt the odds in my favor, I brought along my Yeti cooler, filled with water and alcohol. I didn't know what Tavi drank but whatever it was, I was prepared.

She walked around the suite, a little nervous I thought. When she saw the pool below us a few floors, she asked me if we would have time to get some bikini shots for her portfolio. "I think so, but it depends on how long we take to get the shots you want done."

Tavi nodded and gulped, and at that point I asked her if she wanted something to calm her nerves. Smiling, she picked out a nice bottle of Chardonnay, and I quickly opened the bottle and poured her a tall (oversized) glass. As for me, I opened an Ultra and took a long pull. It tasted great.

In no time Tavi finished her glass and asked me for a refill, then she headed into the bedroom to prepare. She left the door wide open, putting on a show for me, and I gently knocked to announce I was there.

She was hanging up some of her clothes in the closet. She walked over to me, had me refill the glass of wine, and announced, "I think I'll be ready after a quick bath, okay?"

Then she did something that surprised me. She stood on her tip toes and kissed me on the lips, softly.

"Thanks for believing in me, Rick."

I went back to the living room and got ready.

I heard the water running in the tub and then Tavi called out "I'm ready for another glass of wine!

I walked into the bathroom with a hard on, a bottle of wine and a razor to shave her bare.

*******

We were both nude.

We were two consenting adults.

Tavi was sitting between my spread legs, getting my erection and wet and hard before I plowed her tight pussy for the first time.

She had just asked me "How do you want to take me?"

I thought about that for a moment as she lowered her beautiful young mouth to my cock and French kissed it, causing me to groan loudly in pleasure. My hips left the bed.

I should have known that because she was a good kisser, she would be great at kissing cocks. My brain was still fuzzy from the short night I'd had in LA and the beer was great but didn't help.

Tavi lifted her head up; paused her tongue on the underside of my erection and waited for my answer.

She gently moved her tongue back and forth on my corona, her eyes smiling as she watched my face enjoy the extraordinary pleasure, she was giving me.

Her hands were firmly holding the base of my cock and gently cupping my balls, filled with swimmers ready to go.

For being so young, she sure knew how to pleasure a man. Her manicured nails gently started teasing my already tight sack, and her eyes were locked on mine, accented with a slight smile.

When she licked her lips, I groaned in anticipation of the gift I was going to receive. Tavi laughed.

"You're big" she observed, "Very big. The biggest I've ever seen."

"You made me this way "I replied.

"You made me wet" she responded, "My pussy is aching for your cock."

"What are your plans for tonight?" I asked.

Tavi smiled and said "I want you to fuck me all night long. Does that answer your question?"

*******

I took her every way of which I could think. She came easily, and often. Her favorite position, based on the noise she was making, was from behind.

Once I learned that, I took her around the small hotel suite, moving her from the edge of the bed to having her perched, ass up, on a chair in the living room, to standing behind her as she was bent over the toilet (lid down, thank you) and I finally came into her as she bent over the sofa.

I unloaded deeply into her, then stood her up, turned her around and sat her tight ass on the sofa and had her clean me of our combined juices.

Tavi was a quick learner and got working without hesitation.

She was funny, cute and had a killer body. As for brains, I was a little concerned as we didn't use protection and she never mentioned being on the pill.

When it was time for dinner, I called room service and ordered. When the knock on the door came, Tavi answered the door as I had directed her, bare as the day she was born.

Tavi found me working on my equipment. Her face was flushed, and her nipples were bigger. Being naked in front of a total stranger does that to you.

We ate dinner quietly, both of us nude.

I told Tavi, "I want you to get in the bed and close your eyes and pretend I am making love to you. I want you to masturbate for me. Play with yourself for me. "

While she brushed her teeth, reapplied her makeup and let her hair down, I got ready for more photos.

Tavi got into it, although once or twice she opened her eyes to see me watching her face as her body revved up.

As she started rubbing her newly trimmed pussy with her right hand, her left hand began rubbing her breasts and pulling on her nipples.

Her fingers began rubbing her clit and her hips began moving and it didn't take too long, and she came, and she let me know it.

I asked her "How did it make you feel?" and she said, "It felt great to have you fucking me."

By now, after some energy from dinner and seeing Tavi's performance, I was rock hard and ready to fuck her. Again. Only this time in bed.

I was hard, large, and ready to enter her.

She didn't have a stitch of clothing on.

There was nothing between us but a few inches of air.

The aroma of her pussy had reached my nose, and in fact, permeated the bedroom.

Her pussy was wet, and her lower lips slightly opened.

She was ready for my cock.

No place was off limits to me, and she loved the attention I gave her.

I stoked her hair, her neck, her arms, her breasts, her belly, her back, her legs, her flanks.

Tavi looked up at me with half lidded eyes, ready to be taken, fully. The doggystyle fucking had just been a preliminary.

I leaned down to kiss her, my cock following my advance.

With a smile, Tavi reached down to guide me in.

My tip reached her open lower lips.

I asked her "Do you want me to fuck you, or do you want me to make love to you?

She smiled, "Rick, please fuck me."

I plunged into her pussy vigorously. I went in balls deep with one thrust. She screamed and held on for dear life as I started pumping in and out of the warm, wet, and very tight sleeve of her womanhood.

Instinctively her legs moved wider to allow me access and her arms and hands held on tight as I thrust in, over and over, full, long strokes, letting her feel every millimeter of my erect manhood.

After a few minutes in missionary, which she loved, I pulled out, ordered "Get on your knees", and then took her from behind, entering her in a single stroke balls deep. She groaned in pleasure and at once her fingers found their way to her pussy to play. I took her by the hips and pounded her, fast and deep.

I pulled her up, my hard throbbing cock still inside of her, and played with her nipples as I kissed her neck. Her hands reached around me to pull my face to hers to kiss.

My right hand snaked its way down her taut belly and found her clit. I started to gently pump while my fingers teased Tavi's clit.

"Do you like this sweetie?" I asked as I continued to play with her body.

"Rick, I love your cock!" she replied between small groans.

I was still hard inside of her, wedged in that hot cavern.

"Will you cum inside me?" she asked. "I like it when you spurt inside my pussy."

Who was I to say no?

I gave her four more loads that night and one in the morning. I arranged for her to get her start in modeling in an adult line of swimsuits (CYN Suits) based in Las Vegas. Was Tavi ever grateful!

The next time we got together she told me to leave my camera at home and, was I open to inviting one of her friends to join us in the hotel?

Does the Pope hang out in Italy?

*******

Rick Valencia will be back soon.

12