All Comments on 'Public Bathrooms'

by Toledopumper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

HOT! The heat that comes from the mouth of the first guy that sucks your cock is intense. The heat that comes from the first cock that you suck is even more intense! I'm hoping there'll be a second chapter of this hot story where the protagonist finds that out.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nothing hotter than men's room sex in the 90's, so many glory holes, so many cocks so much cum! Now the pigs and moral "majority" have ruined all the hot fun. And, frankly, the internet has contributed to it as well, but at least you can relive the glory days here with hot stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"He now wanted me to feed him. Regularly." OH FUCK YES.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, just what I need regularly 💦💦💦

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I need someone to fuck me in the ass while I suck on another mans cock. Any volunteers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That first dick in your mouth. The first time you feel the throbbing & spurting in your mouth is mind blowing. It has made me crave dick sucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToledopumper@Toledopumper
SWM from Toledo Ohio, U.S. Been writing and telling erotic stories since I can remember. Some true to life others fiction. For both my own and others entertainment.