All Comments on 'Public Relations Ch. 02'

by melodylynnxx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hornywinghornywingabout 4 years ago
I am glad you are continuing!

Thank you for continuing the free-use world that Alex lives in. I do enjoy your style of fusing casual sex and slice of life narrative. I find that very lacking in many free-use stories and you seemingly are able to express it with ease and in a very fun way. The scene on the bus invites the casual world-building that has me wanting to see more of what Alex and your other characters will be up to in, I hope, more stories to come. It's a keeper for me at least. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

Just gonna echo what other commenters have said. The emphasis on the way everything is just business as usual, even though sex is completely pervasive, is really great! If you write more, I'm looking forward to hopefully reading more about Lolly's.

Timsandtoms69Timsandtoms69about 4 years ago
Loved the story

Huge fan of all the free use elements, and I’m glad you continued the narrative. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I too appreciate how good well you tell your stories while building your interesting free-use world.

It might be too late now and perhaps I just like seeing and thinking of well-used women in collars but I would have inverted the "minor" collar thing having all the free-use adult women wearing collars and those off limits like minors or people not feeling well or infirm, etc. not wear such, i.e., normal free-use woman should be properly marked. Although, I appreciate the "default" free-use status your world portrays by marking those who are exceptions to free-use due to being under-age (or other means as you have alluded to others being outside free-use due to not feeling well; I look forward to seeing how you develop that and if they too will be wearing some demarcation akin to minor collars, etc.).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cute

This is a very feel-good, cute free use scenario. I quite enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is honestly my favorite story on literotica. Please add a part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pt 3

Pt.3 please, can't get enough of these free use worlds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 3

Can't wait to read chapter 3 :o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

SUCH a wonderful series. I love the world you’ve built. I look forward to chapter 3; I’m dying to read more about the bar!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

more please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous