All Comments on 'Pullout Games with Fertile Neighbor'

by latent_heat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
latent_heatlatent_heat4 months agoAuthor

Ok, coolstrangeravenue!!!! Your enthusiasm is noted and appreciated, thank you :-).

You will be happy to hear that I have just begun work on a next chapter. No promises on when it will come, though...

latent_heatlatent_heat5 months agoAuthor

Thanks anonymous (Kellie). Oh she got pregnant all right! :-) One may re-read the last few lines of the story to verify ;-)

I may consider writing a follow-up installment.... is that something the readership is interested in seeing?

(please reply with comments or DMs)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Hopefully she gets pregnant. Are you working on subsequent chapters.

Kellie

latent_heatlatent_heat5 months agoAuthor

Thanks geek37 and coolstrangeravenue! I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

Thanks for the feedback, ananymous. I considered adding some anal... but it's just not the same without the risk ;-) (imho)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's a sure fire method of fucking to completion without chance of pregnancy, he should have assfucked her.

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue6 months ago

fantastic! great breeding story and buildup

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlatent_heat@latent_heat
Just trying to stretch my creativity a bit. I hope you enjoy my work. Note: Many of my stories involve non-consensual insemination. Obviously, this is not a good thing to do "in real life." But I think it makes for hot fantasies. If that's not your thing, even in imaginary sc...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES