Puma Sessions Ch. 04

Story Info
Taylor confirms her commitment to her new man.
2.7k words
3.86
12.1k
6

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started the car and headed home paying special attention to all the stop signs and traffic trying very hard to avoid not getting pulled over as I drove with only my see-through lace bra. I made it home and rushed up stairs to take a quick shower before my boys got home. My ass was sore and needed a good soaking with some Epson salts but that would have to wait.

I looked at the address and did a search for the web site for tomorrow and Thursday, there was only a name Lolo on the note. I would have to wait anxiously for what I was getting tomorrow.

This whole situation sounded so good after having my mind fucked crazy. Sometimes, I do really stupid things and giving Jack total control over my body may have been the dumbest but I really did not feel I had any other option. I was excited, scared and my body tingled all over as thought about tomorrow. I thrived on personal challenges and I would live up to my commitment to Jack. But I was sure sooner rather than later I would have to back out of this deal as graceful as possible and hope that Jack would keep me around.

For the rest of the day I went about my responsibilities automatically and did not sleep very well as my mind reel over and over of what might happen in the morning. I got up early and shaved as directed and fixed breakfast for Tom and the boys. As I watched my boys get on the bus I punched in the address to the tattoo parlor into my GPS. It loaded up and I headed south, scared and anxious of what I got myself into. I had to trust in Jack and ride this adventure I begged for.

I pulled into the parking lot of the tattoo parlor and turned off the car. I was a little early and sat staring blankly at the shop. Finally I shook it off, telling myself to man-up and get on with it. I was done with my ridiculously boring life and Tom. I want to be the Wildest Bitch Jack has ever seen and if he wanted me tattooed I would be tattooed.

I took a deep breath as I opened the door and walked in, a heavily tattooed man was standing at the counter he smiled and asked if he could help me. I asked him if Lolo was in and he shouted at the back, "Lolo, your 9 o'clock is here." Lolo, walked in smiling, she was strikingly beautiful face and a great figure, although she did have a lot of tattoos of all sorts starting from her chest and I assumed down.

Lolo approached me smiling, "Hi you must be Taylor?"

I smiled and giggled nervously as we shook hands, "Uh yes."

Lolo smiled, "Right this way sweetie," and she turned and walked into the backroom and I followed.

We walked down the hall and went left which appeared to be her office, there was a desk and file cabinets and a sort of Barbour's chair and table with equipment around the work area. Lolo walked to her desk and waved for me to sit down in one of the chairs in front of her desk.

I sat down nervously waiting for Lolo to start the conversation and I did not have to wait too long. "Taylor is very nice to meet you, relax sweetie, have you had any work done before?"

"Uh, no this is my first time," I told her.

"Ok, it will be fine it hurts a little but not too much, Jack gave me the list of items last night are you OK with it?"

I took a moment, "Uh, I'm Ok with whatever Jack wants."

Lolo smiled, "Jack is very addicting believe me I know I have been in your position and loved it. That said, it's your body and you have to live with these decorations, so it's your decision and you will have to sign a release?"

"So exactly what am I getting, Jack didn't exactly say," I asked?

Lolo laughed, "Let me be blunt, I take it you want to be one of Jack's Bitches but not just one the best?" My eyes opened wide and I nodded as she continued, "Like I said, be there done that and it's a wild and unbelievable ride and I do not regret it at all." Lolo giggled, "Ok, Jack wants his tattoo and some jewelry, first his Big Dog tat on your right ass cheek with an additional wording wrapped on the top it will read Dog House and under the bottom it will read property. Now to your piercings you're getting two titanium rings pierced on your right outer labia in a line and the thing you will love the most a vertical hood piercing (VCH). That my girlfriend will make you wonder how you ever live without it."

I giggled really not wanting the tats other than the Big Dog but the piercings sounded interesting. "Lolo, I'm in a world I never knew existed and having the time of my life. Jack didn't threaten me, I came here freely not knowing what to expect and I'm happy to get everything on Jack's list."

Lolo laughed, "Go for it girl, I just need your signature on the form," and she slid a consent form across the desk.

I pick up a pen and signed it, looking to Lolo for direction.

"Ok, bottoms off and just sit on the table, I'll look things over and we'll start with the tattoos and then the piercings today and finish the rest tomorrow it that's OK instead of Thursday?

I smiled, "That will be great Thanks Lolo."

Lolo went to work cleaning the area, I was surprised I was only a little embarrassed being naked in front of her, I just felt very comfortable with her. Lolo started, it hurt a little but not too bad she did the date first and then she had me roll over and quickly gave me my bulldog tat on my ass cheek which did not take long at all.

We took a little break and I ask her about her time with Jack and she explained that she started hooking up with him right after his divorce, which was news to me. Also all the women were single and it was all good for a while but a couple of the girls started getting jealous and started fighting and the even one got pregnant but lost the baby early.

Lolo continued, after that Jack switched over to married women with children, as he told me married women had more to lose and just want some hot sex in their lives. So that's why you Bitches lucked up, he's a great guy but as I'm sure he has told you it's just sex for the foreseeable future, so I only hope you do not have any long term relationship plans with Jack. I quickly answered, that I was in it for the sex and I realized the situation I was getting into with just the age difference was an issue for a long term relationship.

After our little chat Lolo took some measurements on my clitoral hood smiling, "Sweetie, the VCH will work perfectly, you're lucky some women cannot wear one."

I asked, "Ok, what exactly does it do?"

"Ok, I will pierce your hood and insert this," and she held up a little curved barbell. "Ok one of the balls will be at the top and the rod will run down on top of your clit and the other ball will be on the bottom just out from your clit hood. The affect is that when you get aroused and your clit swells it provides extra stimulation that intensifies your orgasms. I've had one for years and I highly recommend it."

I giggled, "Well that's sounds like a winner to me; plug that sucker in."

Lolo laughed, she shaved the area even though I had done it before I came and numbed the area, I held my breath as she pierced my hood, I was relieved it hardly hurt at all.

"OK, these two titanium rings will go down a bit on your outer labia clear of your clit and your vaginal opening," and she handed them to me.

One had two little plastic green neon charms on it and the other a little charm with Jack's initials JK on the other side was Jack's etched bulldog."

I handed them back to Lolo and she wipe them down, "Two tokens, hmm, I suggest you use them wisely, any questions?"

I giggled again, "No I'm good, let's do it."

Lolo nodded and popped my two rings through my outer labia. Lolo went about finishing up my tats and bandage me up and went over the instructions on taking care and cleaning my tattoos and piercings.

Dressed and with my care bag I ask, "So how much do I owed you for today?"

Lolo laughed, "Sweetie I already billed Jack and he takes care all this kind of stuff."

"Ok, that will work, Lolo thanks for everything and very nice to meet you and I'm sure I'll be back sooner rather than later."

Lolo laughed, "Depends if you hang around but anytime you need some ink just drop by and I'll take care of you."

I laughed, "Thanks again Lolo, catch you later," and I walked out to my car.

As I drove home I assessed my situation if Tom saw me naked it would be difficult to explain my new decorations. But I liked the bulldog on my ass and the ring on my Labia with Jack's initials would be tuff to lie and get away with. So I hope it just would not come to that, I would just play it as normal as I could and hope for the statist quo.

It was just normal everyday life for the rest for the rest of the week and on Friday morning I got an early start and headed to Jack's, I didn't dressed up since I was still healing. I arrived early and Jack greeted me as I stepped out and kissed me deeply and I tingled all over.

I followed Jack into the kitchen and once in Jack turned to me, "Right on time Taylor now strip let me take a look at Lolo's work."

It was not the right time to do a little dance so I carefully undressed and stood proudly looking for praise at what I did for my man.

Jack carefully, opened the bandages and examined my new tattoos and look he looked closely at my piercings and smiled, "Looks good keep up the cleaning and they should be healed in a week."

I smiled, "Will do Baby, Lolo is the best."

"Yes, they look just like I thought they would, you did good Bitch but what about your husband," Jack asked?

I smiled, "Fuck him, I told you I'm yours and I meant it, but before I'm back in action I wanted to let you know the week after next from Saturday to Saturday, me and my family will be taking a Spring break cruise after that I'm yours till the next vacation, OK?"

Jack smiled, "That will work but before you go on that Friday I will need you for the night and you can be back home Saturday morning."

I wasn't sure I could make Friday happen but I was not about to tell him that, "Oh, Ok Baby I'll make that happen but I have to be home early Saturday morning."

Jack smiled, "Good answer Bitch, you just saved yourself another visit to Lolo's before your vacation, now go home and keep doing what you are doing especially your Kegel exercises."

Jack seemed to be in a good mood so I asked, "Baby I still have one good input and I could use the blow job practice if you have the time?"

Jack smiled, "Bitch I always have time for a blow job," and he stood and unbuckled his pants and I got on my knees and pulled them down as he stepped out of them.

I looked to the Big Dog hungrily and raised Jack's semi-hard cock to my lips as I looked up to my man. He smiled and I started licking his long thick shaft to life, kissing his plum lightly teasing just a little.

Once he was wet Jack gave me some direction, "Ok, relax your throat and work my cock down as far as you can."

I nodded and started working his cock down until I gagged and pulled back. Paused for just a moment and tried again making if a little further down on his shaft. Gagged again and pulled back and went back to swirling his plum and he started to stiffen.

"Ok get on all fours and raise your head so that you throat is straight," Jack ordered.

I moved as directed and Jack got into position so his cock lined up with my mouth, "Ok, stay still and try to relax your throat."

I nodded and opened wide as Jack held his hard cock in his hand and slowly worked his cock in and down slowly. He was about a third of the way down and I gagged but as soon as I did he didn't pull back, he pushed in pass my gag reflex and push a little further down. Jack stretched my throat tight but it did not hurt and as I worked to relax my throat it felt better. Jack slowly fuck my mouth and it gave me no pleasure but I was happy to do it. I had already figure if I could keep things where I wanted I had to keep this man happier than he had ever been.

Jack paused deep in my throat and I tried to look up but couldn't, "You are doing great Bitch a few more times and you will take all of my cock."

I couldn't respond so I just raised my hand and gave him a thumbs up and Jack started stroking his cock back and forth down my throat a little faster now. I really couldn't move, I truly was just an input for his cock. I just let my mind go and tried to figure out how I was going to get the upcoming Friday night away from home, so I wasn't sure how long he fucked my mouth. But I snapped back to reality when I felt Jack's cock swell and start pulsing. He shot stream after stream straight into my stomach after 5 or 6 shots he slowed. He paused and I could feel his cock start to deflate slightly and he slowly started withdrawing. I raised one hand and stroked his cock as it slipped out and milked the last of his cum into my mouth making a point to smack my lips. I looked up and smiled and Jack was smiling back.

"Bitch get your ass dressed, I'll text you with the details for your next visit now I've got to run, I'm late for a meeting, lock the door when you leave," Jack ordered.

"Ok Baby that sounds good," and with that Jack dressed quickly and walked outside.

I got dressed slowly making sure my tattoo was covered and once dressed I started to leave but my curiosity got the best of me. I wanted to get a quick look around the rest of Jack's house so I walked around checking it out. There were really no big surprises with one exception, one of the rooms was a high tech video center with a bank of screens on one wall and other equipment most of which I had no idea what it was or used for. I wanted to see what he was doing with this stuff but I did not dare mess with anything so I did the smart thing for once and left Jack's house, locking the door as I left.