Puma Sessions Ch. 09

Story Info
My vacation south takes an unexpected turn that changes my life.
3.9k words
3.69
10.2k
7

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer, this story is fast becoming a novel is a work of fiction for the most part the names used are not real people, the businesses, locations, and organizations while real are used in a way that is purely fictional to add realism to the story.

***

It did not take long and I had Tom and the boys stuff packed up and went through my wardrobe and picked some things I wanted to take. I got down to my last item what bathing suit to take and I chose a one piece that covered my tattoos. Then I saw my tiny red bikini that I wore around the pool when nobody was home and threw it in my suitcase just in case. Tom and the boys had already booked a trip to Chichen Itza that would take all day at one of the ports. That left me all day to shop on the pier and get some sun on the ship. I wanted the option to show off my body a little that I had been working on so hard.

All packed I laid down on the couch and past out, I woke to the sound of the garage door opening. I walked to the kitchen and greeted the boys and Tom. I started fixing supper just like another day and the rest of the evening was just another boring night.

I got a good night's sleep and woke up refreshed and ready to go. We loaded up the car and headed to the airport, the flight was on time and the shuttle was waiting when we landing in Houston Hobby. After a short 30 minute ride and we were loading onto a Royal Caribbean Cruise ship. Our suite was ready so we went to the room and dropped off our carryon bags and back packs.

The suite was nice a room for the four of us and ensured Tom wouldn't get frisky, not that I thought he would but better safe than sorry. We got underway and our first full day at sea was nice the boys were having a great time. I wore my one piece for the day and I think we all had some great family time.

Our second day we docked in Progresso, Tom and the boys were off to Chichen Itza site for the day. I went to the dock and shopped a little at the pier, we had been here many times so I picked up a few things, a couple bottles of tequila. I headed back to the ship for some spa time I got a mani pedi with a nice red polish and a massage.

Next on my agenda was lunch so I headed to the lido deck and got a sandwich and a dessert. Most of the passengers where off the ships on excursions for the day so there were plenty of spots with a view. I picked one and I sat down and ate. Finished I went back to the room to change for a little sun.

It was little red bikini time, I stripped and put my thong bottom and wedge heels and then tied my top on which just covered my nipples. My tattoo was visible and I smiled as I looked into the mirror thinking of Jack. I slipped my cover-up over my head and pulled it down. It was not see through and cover all the vital areas from any kids I might pass on the way to the Adult's only Solarium. I put on my sunglasses floppy hat and wedge heels and walked out of the room.

Once in the Solarium I looked around and it was pretty much empty and I picked a spot in the sun and not too far from the pool. I put a towel down and arranged the lounge to face the sun. A few people were around but not too many just enough to excite me a little.

I giggled to myself took off my hat and stood and pulling my cover off and laid down on the recliner. I laid there enjoying the sun for about 5 minutes before a male waiter approached me asking if he could get me anything from the bar. I ordered the special drink of the day and he returned quickly and I gave him my card for the bill.

I sipped my drink and enjoyed the sun soaking it in, turning over to my back side from time to time to keep my tan even. I giggled to myself the bar service was surprisingly good today. With my hat and sunglasses on, I just people watched and especially enjoyed when a couple would walk by and the men would sneak and extra look my way trying not to get caught by their wives and girlfriends.

I started getting warm after an hour or so and decide to slip into the pool to cool off. I stood and walked over to the edge and stepped in with drink in hand. The water felt great and I didn't stay in too long and got out. At my recliner I giggled and took a towel and spreading my legs about shoulder width apart. I slowly bent at the waist making sure my ass was facing the bar area where about ten or so people sat drinking. I took my time and dried myself thoroughly before bending again to put on my wedges and cover-up. Not looking to the bar but just glanced that way with my sunglasses on. I tingled a little receiving what I was looking for the men at the bar all had big smiles on their faces and the women looked annoyed.

With my little show over I strutted off and headed back to the room to get changed. I enjoyed showing off just as much as the men seem to like looking at me. The old me, i.e. pre Jack would have never worn a skimpy bikini out in public. But now away from my home life and my boys nowhere around, I felt a need to show my body off as Jack's Bitch. Then I thought crap, I should have sent Jack a selfie of me at the pool. Oh well it wasn't like Jack did not have plenty of video of me but a nice comment from Jack would make my day.

In the room I took off my cover and went to the patio and sat looking down at all the people coming and going. Getting some more sun as I updated my Facebook page, I giggled and took a selfie standing by the Plexiglas rail showing off a little and texting, "Wish you were here," and sent it to Jack.

The response was immediate as a facetime call from Jack rang, I was thrilled by his attention and answered immediately, "Hi Jack did you get my selfie?"

Jack smiled, "Yes I did you looked great, I was just finished a meeting with one of my managers, TJ this is James," and he turned the camera and a good looking black man waved smiling broadly, "Nice to meet you TJ."

I was a little taken aback but smiled, "Nice to meet you to James."

Jack turned the camera back to himself, "Ok where's your husband and kids."

"They went on an excursion off the boat for another couple hours," I told him.

Jack had a devilish grin on his face as he gave me my next direction, "Excellent Bitch, now lean your camera on the table against the bulkhead."

I giggled nervously, "Ok Baby," I looked to both sides of our stateroom, I could not see anybody through the cracks. But there was another ship tied up on the same dock just across from us and with the plexiglass railing I was clearly visible. But that didn't change what I was going to do, it only intensified my excitement and anxiety. I set my phone down and propped up it up against the wall and turned the volume down a little.

Jack smiled, "Good, now leave your hat and glasses on and strip off your suit, stand by the railing and shake it like you are getting water out as you count to ten then you can set back down."

I giggled again, "Sure Baby," I faced the phone and I could see both Jack and James in the screen. I smiled and untied my top and slipped off my bottoms, taking them both I turn sideways to the balcony and shook my bathing suit vigorously as I counted to ten and then sat back down feeling safer from view.

I picked up the phone and smiled, "There you go Baby."

Jack smiled asking, "Bitch are your tits out?"

Oh shit I forgot, "Yes Daddy, I'm sorry, I forgot."

"Lean the phone back against the wall, stand and step to railing, spread legs and lean over the side looking down and count to five slowly, too fast and you will have to do it again, understand," Jack asked.

"Yes Daddy just a second," I took a breath and set the phone up and stood spreading my legs and smiled looking back. I turned and leaned on the railing letting my tits hang over as I looked down and counted slowly. I only saw one guy from the pier pointing, one of the locals and by the time he got the attention of a couple other guys I was sitting back down. But I did notice an older gentleman on the ship beside us on a slightly higher deck looking through a pair of binoculars and giving me a thumbs up with the other.

I pick up the phone James and Jack were still in the screen, I smiled waiting to see what he wanted next.

Jack smiled, "Ok Bitch fun is over I have to get back to work, text me when you are off your period and I'll set something up."

"You got it Daddy," I told him and the screen went blank.

Sitting down I was pretty much only visible to my voyeur with his binoculars. I thanked God that I did not call Jack when I was the adult's only area of the ship, lord knows what he would have me do there.

My stranger was still watching me and I giggled, I was already excited from my exposure and figured, what the hell. I leaned back and open my knees wide, looking up I blew my observer a kiss and sucked on two of my fingers on my right hand pulling them in and out simulating a blow job.

My gentleman was now leaning on the railing on his elbows holding his binoculars in one hand and his phone in the other, alternating back and forth. That excited me even more and I giggled taking my fingers out of my mouth. I reached down with both hands making sure that my tits were squeezed together between my arms. With my left hand I opened my labia's and started rubbing my clit with my right. My fingers were a blur stroking my clit and it did not take long until my head arched back and I started to cum. It was not anything like being with Jack but it would do, I licked my fingers clean and blew my stranger a kiss.

I stood and looked to my admirer and he gave me two thumbs up and I took a little bow before walking back into the room. That was crazy but fun and then it hit me, Jack really changed my whole outlook on life. I was not the wife of a respected Banker with good social standing anymore, I was Jack's Sex Bitch, it was dangerous but damn it was wild and fun.

I took a nice long shower before the boys got back expecting them to be filthy. One less person to get ready for dinner. I dressed casually and conservative for dinner and went for a short stroll around the ship just watching all the people coming back from their excursions. It was about time for the boys to get back and I went to the room. I went out and sat on the balcony, the ship across the dock was getting underway and I looked up to where my stranger's balcony was and saw him and a woman about the same age as him if I had to guess where waving to the crowd. He saw me and gave me a little salute and I giggled as they returned to their room.

Tom and the boys came in right after that, the boys were full of stories of their adventure. I got them in the shower one at a time and Tom cleaned up. With everybody ready we headed down to the dining room we were right time and walked right in and sat down at our table. The rest of the night was uneventful with the exception of Tom, he was on the phone and internet a lot. He stayed in the room instead of going to the show with me and the boys.

We got back from the show and Tom looked distraught, I got the boys ready for bed and then went out to the balcony. All Tom would tell me was that he was catching a flight out of Cozumel because there was some kind of big problem at the bank that he could not take care of with a phone call.

I was not happy but if he had to go I would take care of boys and get us back home. We docked at Cozumel and Tom was one of the first ones off the boat to go catch his flight back to the States. We already had paid for a resort and since we had been there before I took the boys to the beach. We had a good time considering that Tom had left. Back on the ship we got cleaned up and just went to the Lido deck for dinner. I tried calling Tom several times when we got back from the resort but it went straight to voice mail. I was worried at what might be going on but I put on a good front for the boys. After dinner went saw another show and I put them to bed and went to bed myself.

The next day was a sea day, we ate breakfast and I put the boys in the day camp. I tried calling Tom repeatedly with no luck and the receptionist at his bank would not give me any information. So as a last resort I called Tom's Parents house, his Mother picked up right away. I told her Tom left the ship and I had not been able to get in touch with him and asked if she had heard from him.

To my surprise she knew Tom left the ship early and had stopped by her house, picked up a trunk from the barn and left his SUV in the barn, telling them everything would be Ok and he would be in touch soon. A young woman drove up and Tom got in the car and they drove away. I was shocked at the other woman that sort of confirmed my suspicions but I was still at a loss as too what was going on.

I thank her and hung up still wondering what was going on and just a little pissed off that Tom was fucking around. Although it was a little ironic that I was pissed at Tom for cheating on me as I now belonged to Jack. My mind spun with all the possibilities and none were good.

Finally I needed to take my mind off Tom and decided the best way to do that was to put on a little show. I stripped and put on my red bikini and wedges, I put my cover-up on along with my hat and sun glasses. I put some suntan lotion and a book in a canvas beach bag and headed up to the adults only Solarium deck.

I smiled as I entered the Solarium area it was crowded there, everyone trying to get one last day in the warm Caribbean sun. I strutted in like I own the place, smiling I looked around and spotted a place on the upper deck overlooking the pool. There were four open recliners and I picked the recliner one away from a couple leaving two open on my other side.

I spread my towel on the recliner and took off my hat and pulled my cover-up off and took my time and folded my top to use as a pillow. I bent and put my hat back on and laid down taking in the reaction from the crowd. I smiled rewarded with what I was searching for, numerous men and several women from the lower deck were staring up and I glanced from side to side and more people were gawking my way. I savored all the glances and I tighten my muscles showing my hard body when I would adjust my position and then relax looking for more admirers. All this attention excited me and made my body tingle all over and I love it.

The couple one chair down from me got up after a little quiet discussion and I just smiled at the young man as his overweight girlfriend gave me a dirty look. I did not react to her look, I just smiled to myself, she knew and I knew I could take her beau from her with just a smile and a couple words. The Bitch was not bad looking, she just needed get off her fat ass and get to a gym. That was a little harsh I know but I worked my ass off to get and keep this body and I was no longer ashamed of it.

The waiters were quick to spot me and moved to my side, I ordered the drink special of the day. I lay there slightly reclined and soaked in all the attention and I thrived on it. I wasn't sure how I felt about the new me, I had always tried to be respectable, proper and kind, helping others when I could. Now it was all about me, I wanted attention and pleasure in either order and no longer cared about being respectable and proper. I was now a female convoluted Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde, one side an introvert and the other a total extrovert.

I put my recliner down to full flat and rolled over on my back and spread my legs about a foot apart giving a nice view of my ass in my thong. Smiling to myself enjoying the power of my new body to attract attention. I opened my book and started reading to pass the time. I was about to turn over when I a strong cologne smell enveloped me and I felt somebody close by, I stayed where I was letting whoever soak in the view.

Then I heard a male voice, "Excuse me I believe you could use a splash of cream on your back side."

I turned at the man trying to hit on me. He was about my husband's age, good looking, a nice smile, trim, overly tanned and wearing one of those European speedo that left nothing to the imagination. I almost laughed out loud, clearly the man was not a shower, giving him the benefit of the doubt maybe there was some cold shrinkage thing going on.

I smiled, "Excuse me but what did you say?"

The man smiled thinking he was getting somewhere I'm sure but he wasn't, "Hi my name is Charles, it looks like you could use some lotion on your back and I happy to oblige if you would like."

I giggled to myself and decided to play this little game for a bit, "Charles that would be great," and pulled out my lotion from my bag and handed it to him as I laid flat.

Charles smiled broadly looking like a hungry wolf, "My pleasure."

"My name is TJ, Oh would you untie back string please before you cream me up," I asked as I pulled my hair clear of my back.

"Certainly TJ," Charles quickly answered.

I relaxed, waiting to see just where Charles would start and I figured that the crowd would like this new show. I just saw this as a fair trade Charles got to rub me down and I got to enjoy getting rubbed down by a complete stranger in front of a crowd, a win, win.

Charles streamed some lotion on my back and started rubbing my shoulders, taking his time. He was smooth and I was sure he did very well with the ladies. He worked the lotion in and moved a little further south, I giggled, I knew he was thinking he was on the fast track to some strange pussy but he was dead wrong. My body belonged to Jack and I gave up the right to give that away and surprisingly I was still happy with my decision.

Charles was taking a lot longer than somebody normally would take but I was enjoying the rub down. After 5 minutes or so he was at my lower back, I wondered if he would be brazen enough to go for my ass. I smiled as he went for it streaming lotion in a line down one cheek and thigh, then the other. He slowly worked the lotion up and down from my ass cheeks to my knees. I clinched my ass cheeks a little before opening my legs a little wider to allow him access. Charles didn't dwell and worked on down from my knees to my feet.

I was very relaxed as Charles spoke, "There you go TJ, do you mind if I join you?"

I raised my head and chest until just my nipples were on the recliner, "Absolutely not be my guest but I only have another ten minutes or so before I have to pick up my boys from the program."

I all most busted out laughing at Charles's response, "Boys."

"Yes my sons 10 and 12, I have to picked them up and then meet my husband in the casino," I told him.

Charles's smile disappeared, "Well I have to be going but it was nice meeting you," and he stood and walked away quickly.

I turned my head and giggled as quietly as I could and then went back to reading my book for a couple more minutes. I tied my top back on and raised just a little to make sure my nipples were covered and turned over and looked around. Several men turned there gaze away as I looked in their direction smiling. Charles was on the side of the bar working another young lady and I laughed.

I checked my phone and I had just enough time to head back to the room and change in time to pick up the boys. It was time for wild Mrs. Hyde to transform back to Mom but it was a fun afternoon and I did take my mind off of whatever Tom was into. I took off my hat and slipped my cover-up on, gathered my stuff and stood with little fanfare, which was fine.

Back in the room I took a quick shower dressed and headed up to pick up my boys. They had a great time and we went to the Lido Deck to grab some food. It was going to be a long day tomorrow so we just stayed in the room for the night.