All Comments on 'Puma Sessions Ch. 09'

by AnybodyEverybody

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Can you have her

Fall o erboard and be eaten by a shark.... please.. nobody will miss her except Jack and he can spend a fortune looking for her if he really cares.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
really?

IF this is fast becoming a "novel", maybe the low ratings might encourage you to move this from LOVING WIVES to Novels and Novellas. She is far from a loving wife and maybe your scores go up over there. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Are you a complete fool you have just admitted that this is a novel. So what the hell have you been writing this poor story in the loving wife category. You have just become a complete laughing stock you have hardly got any likes and you have wasted your talent by writing this in the wrong category. You clearly have got a talent but you have just thrown it all away by putting this into a category that is swamped with stories exactly like this . You have got a talent you need to show it but not in the loving wife category you know that the loving wife category is being swamped with these types of stories. And you are now admitting that your stories are now novels you have just wasted ages writing these stories. When you could have put them in the novel category and got tons of respect from readers of that category. Just now I ask is that you please think before you write your next story on should you have actually put these stories in the novel category and get loads of respect and get classed as a very talented writer. Or keep putting these stories in the loving wife category and keep praying that someone might start liking them more than what you get now . So big question stay hardheaded and pray for likes or use wisdom and wisely move the stories into the novel category. And see the likes come flooding in with the respect that these stories deserve. So just because you use the words loving wife means nothing nearly all of these stories on this site use the words loving wife in them. So forget about that if you’re thinking why this should stay in the loving wife category. From nonConsent to how to right down to toys and the letters category they have all got loving wife in them. So please just think about it is it worth getting always bad reviews. Only you can decide this continue with the bad reviews or move to the novel category and read good reviews and learn from other very talented writers the choice is yours. But remember you have a talent so don’t waste it by continuing to write in a category that is swamped with these stories. And before you ask no just because you are a female doesn’t make you stupid you are just silly because you now decide that you have a novel in your midst and not know it . You still have a talent but you are the one that is hiding it so stop wasting your time in the loving wife category and move into the novel category and show people on what you can do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please find an editor

Or someone else to proof read for you. This was simply awful.

1 star

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
Well. I see this was still a waste of time.

I’ll come back in a couple of weeks to see how badly you’re doing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Anonymous

You stole.my sole reason for reading this giggle fest. Giggling is this authors favorite word, although she only giggled around four times in this one page mess. Giggling would be a good drinking game, but you would soon be too drunk to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yuck

This group of stories is pretty much lame.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago

But seriously, author...

Why doesn't your MC leave her husband?

She obviously doesn't care about him and, evidently, he cares even less about her. So... what's the point of this marriage? Why would those two waste time with each other when they wouldn't be in the same room with one another of if it weren't for their children? And, speaking of the kids - who is thinking about their wellbeing here? And please do not insult is that claim!ing the two adulterers are actually good parents - only childless dumbasses think children do not pick on their folks having marital problems, which is unquestionably the case here.

I don't understand why she bothers... do not understand why Tom does... and can't grasp how narcissistic some people could be to act the way they without realizing how much they're hurting their own kids. But hey - it's all fantasy anyway, amirite? No need to take anything in this 'novel' seriously...

Which reflects quite nicely my score here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous