Puma Sessions Ch. 10

Story Info
My husband breaks all the rules and changes my life forever.
1.2k words
3.66
9.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer, this story is fast becoming a novel is a work of fiction for the most part the names used are not real people, the businesses, locations, and organizations while real are used in a way that is purely fictional to add realism to the story.

We got off the ship on time and loaded on the airport shuttle bus. The day wasn't not bad and soon we were in OKC and in a taxi headed for home. I tried to call Tom several times but no answer. In our development the taxi turned up our driveway and there was an unknown car by my garage. Two men got out as the taxi stopped and I paid the driver and he helped get our luggage.

The men waited and I walked over, "Can I help you?"

"Ma'am are you Mrs. Tom Johnson," The one man asked?

"Yes I am," I answered.

"I'm Detective Andrews and this is Detective Mills, we have some questions about your husband Tom if you have some time?"

"We just got home and I was expecting him to be here but let me get the boys get in the house and we can talk," I picked up my bag and the Detectives offered and I accepted their help with my things.

I sent the boys upstairs to start their baths and I and the Detectives walked into the den. We all sat down and the Detectives sort of filled me in. Tom was being accused of embezzlement at the Bank. I was shocked. They asked me if I knew where he was and I told them the whole story from when Tom left the ship in Cozumel. Then they asked me if I knew anything about Sandy Hopkins, Tom's assistant and I told them the truth that I knew nothing about her. I ask what was going with her but they changed the subject.

Then they handed me a search warrant and told me that they believe me and had already checked my phone records that verified everything I just told them. The Detectives were nice in that they did not feel the need to tear the house apart but they needed anything dealing with the Bank's business and any computers that Tom used.

I opened the safe and let them look through it and the filing cabinet that Tom used for Bank Business. They took some files and the desk top computer, Tom's laptop was not here. Then the bad news came in the form of a court order that all of Tom's assets where frozen including joint assets. I started to tear up, I did not know how I was going to keep the bills paid. They apologized but until Tom was found and things were sorted out that was the way things had to be. Also that I was to contact them immediately if Tom contacted me and handed me a business card and I told them I would.

They packed up Tom's stuff and drove down the driveway and I sat there stunned. I went up to put the boys to bed. I started to try and figure out the state of finances but it was too overwhelming and I was too tired. So I went upstairs took a bath and a sleeping pill and passed out. The alarm went off and I woke up feeling Ok, I got the boys up and feed and off to school. Once that was done I headed into the den and opened the safe, I was pretty sure Tom had not come home.

Tom was pretty smart on some things and when he installed our commercial grade safe he included a small secret safe concealed in a panel that took a series of moves to open, like a Japanese puzzle box.

I opened the panel and then the safe, I already decided if there was info about what Tom was up to I would turn it over to the police. But that was not what I was hoping for, I open the door slowly and smiled, there was a stack of cash in a ten grand wrapper from the bank. I immediately tore the wrapper off and shredded it and threw the basket in the trash. I did not give a shit if Tom stole it I needed the cash to survive this situation and I was not going to leave a trail back to the bank.

I felt somewhat relieved but ten grand would not last long, I needed to go over my expenses and trim what I could and hope for the best. It took a while but I trimmed the monthly expenses down to twenty five hundred an month. The house keeper would have to go but the lawn serve was paid up for the rest of the year and my gym membership was paid for, the house mortgage, monthly service bills health insurance and credit cards made up two thousand and I figure 500 should cover any unexpected cost and I plan on saving some of that if I was lucky.

Next on my list, I called our family attorney and set up an appointment for after lunch. Also I would needed to look for some sort of job for which I had zero qualifications. Except maybe at the gym or asking Jack but that meant porn or stripping, I was not ready to ask for that. Doing that kind of thing was fun once in a while but on a regular bases was something I would do if I had too as a last resort.

Time was moving fast and I dressed and headed downtown to visit our lawyer. He was a friend and had represented us for many years. At his office I was escorted right in and sat down with Jim. He already knew most of the details about Tom's situation and I filled him in on the rest. I told him about our frozen assets and that I had enough cash from our emergency fund to last about 3 months.

Jim did not have a lot of good news especially if Tom was not located. His sources at the court house informed him that a warrant was issued for his and his assistant's arrest. With the way things were the only chance I had not to lose everything was to file for divorce. I told him I would think about that but things were moving so fast and that keeping things as normal as possible for my boys was my 1st priority.

Jim understood that and he hated recommending divorce but that would be the best for me in the long run, particularly if Tom disappeared. He gave me a card for a divorce lawyer if I decided to go that way. I took the card and thank him for his advice and headed back home to think things over.

At home I sat in the den, I did not want to jump on divorce right away in front of Jim, I was pretty sure he had the impression that we were a loving couple. So I called the divorce lawyer and set up and appointment for tomorrow his name sounded familiar but I wasn't sure.

The boys got off the bus upset, evidently the rumors had already filtered down to the kid's level and kids could be cruel. I didn't really have any answers for them but tried to make the best of a very bad situation. The one thing they did for me was to sealed the deal on a divorce, Tom fucked me and the boys in the worst way possible and I was going to squeeze every penny from him if he had any after this crime wave of his.