Pumpkin Man

Story Info
An every day encounter inspiring erotic fantasy.
1.4k words
4
1.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pumpkin Man

This smooooooooooooth pumpkin motherfucker... Took my phone out of my hand like he was handing me an orgasm. His dark hair and dark eyes raped and pillaged my soul in a harmonious way. How can I end this transaction quickly so to not cause a scene but extend it so to savor this moment. Who is the woman who lives with this manly man who oozes kindness and sex unbeknownst to him. Take me now..... or try to take me .....or compliment me .....because I am overcome by your kindness.

I proceeded home stunned by what just happened. What was supposed to be a normal autumn purchase for my front door turned out to be a head spinner.... A heart spinner. I do believe I will be taking that route home more often....if only to catch a glimpse again of that .....that man.

I return to my work regimen changed with a new perspective on life. I wait on customers wondering "Can I ooze that intensity of kindness to people I encounter"? It would be my mission to try. For I was inspired. Inspired to inspire. This man may have changed everything. How i viewed human interaction, how i felt sexually, how i had a paradigm in life that woke me from my slumber i didn't even know i was in.

These inspirations traveled further into my life. With my writing and my relationships and with even in how i care for my home and it's belongings. Whatever walls of mediocrity had been built were busted down with a clean explosion. Every obstacle was blown to smithereens and suddenly everything was possible again. This 43 year old body was rejuvenated and somehow only the sinfully sexy parts of her showed in the reflection of her mirror.

Often times when climbing into bed for the night, I used to purposely day dream about long flowing dresses on my beautiful body hair blowing in the wind while boys stare at me walking into church.

Yes church.

Now, I lay down with a different day dream, one of a sexy pumpkin muthafucka. One where He slides into bed with me and, without asking permission, places his hand on my pussy....cradling it....warming it.....acknowledging it, teasing it with its stillness but powerful presence. His hands are so large and commanding that they reach from my navel to my taint. I swear this man used to be a professional basketball player.....that basketball must have looked small in his hands. I daydream about him skipping my lips and heading straight down to kiss my clit and my surrounding nectar. He grabs a hold of my hips to pull himself up my body. He traces the outside of my nipples with his fingers softly.... like a feather. Him raising my leg in the air while his fingers slide inside me. Him turning my torso half way around so he can enter me while staring into my eyes. Thrusting forcibly so that it makes the flesh on my ass giggle erotically and rhythmically. And then out of no where runs his fingers down my arm giving me goosebumps simultaneously WHILE I'm being pleasured as if he's this maestro and my body is his symphony and he's dipping back and forth from aggressive to soft in this rich and torturous way. Screaming would be happening about now and I'm not just talking about the daydream.....

Well that's it, I've got to know more, I need to try and find out who this guy is. For fun. For curiosity. For more daydreams.

I look at the Venmo account he put into my phone that day I bought a pumpkin from him. And here you thought I was joking about that... No this legit neighbor six blocks away lives on the corner and grows a massive amount of pumpkins and then sells them for $5, $4 and $3 every fall. I've seen this display every year and I have always wanted to buy one from them but never have cash along and this is the first year they've accepted Venmo. And the only reason I offered him my phone is because I'm not savvy enough in the app to know how to find his wife's name in it.

So I look her up on fb. Turns out.....it was way easier than I thought it would be. We have 10 mutual friends.... they are BOTH successful entrepreneurs and have like 4 children together. They grab life by the balls and love life! And date each other..... WOW!! A real power couple.... Winning at love, life and the pursuit of happiness. No wonder he was oozing kindness. WOW!!!

So does that change things? Does that stop the day dreaming? Does it stop me from wanting to catch a live glimpse? Would we want to become friends with this family? Do they believe? So many questions.....

Well it doesn't change the fact that I was inspired. And for that I'll be forever grateful. That man gave me something that day he didn't even know he was giving me. I'm gonna choose to RELISH in it. Roll all over in it like a pup scratching its back on the floor. With nipples erect and my kindness eyes on.... Wait is that weird? I don't give a rip!

Another couple days pass and still this guy is ever present on my mind. Maybe he would want to know he caused this inspiration.... maybe he'd be flattered. Maybe he'd feel embarrassed and it would cause problems in his marriage, i would never want to cause that. Maybe it would get him more business. These are things beyond my control. What I DO know, is telling the story violently welcomed the shallowest of friendships nose deep into the pussy of my mind.... my sexual mind. A part of my mind I am constantly playing ping pong with. Do I share, do I write, do I publish, do I reveal my inner most thoughts and desires. And how does this make my husband feel? I purposely failed to accentuate that detail for fear the mere thought of an "affair" felt too mischievous. But in actuality it's what makes this experience so thrilling. My husband of 19 years is accepting of my "inspirations" because I suppose in some way he hopes I'll make money at writing. However the bigger blessing is, he is confident enough to know I am just expressing myself creatively.

And knows writing brings me great joy. I mean it ''twas an erotic story that got him to give me his digits way back when. Over time different experiences inspire me to write but they are usually short lived. If I can't crank out a book in 5 days I may as well put it on the shelf for 30 years. This prompted the question of whether or not I could string together short stories. Thinking of my children and their favorite books, they usually have a few pictures and bigger font, and are called chapter books..... or something that is an easy read. What better idea for an adult who has even more going on than a child. Time to put these unfinished projects to rest. Let's finish what we started and submit already. How can I know if this is a path meant for me if I don't take a step. Thanks pumpkin man, for having me share with the right person at the right time. I'm ready to give this a go.

So on my drive home one day, I noted his address and mailed he and his wife a detailed letter explaining why I was thanking them, without the weird sexual details.

The letter read:

Dear Mr. Pumpkin Man and Family,

For years, every Fall, my eyes are captured by your beautiful display of pumpkins for sale. This year, is the first year, I actually stopped and read your sign and seen I could Venmo payment. I expected to get some healthy pumpkins while profiting a neighbor. What I got was so much more. The kindness that oozed from Mr. Pumpkin Man was like none other I ever experienced. It left me uncomfortable and wanting more at the same time. I was so inspired by our 3 minute transaction that I wrote a short story. Then I shared that story with a couple friends and my sister. Then that sister shared with her coworker who happens to be a neighbor to a famous author. And so now I have just submitted my first short story manuscript, and it was all because of the kindness shown through the man of the house.... Aka Mr. Pumpkin Man.

The End.