Punky's Diary, 4/13/07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
411 Followers

Beautiful.

All these domestics were out in the front hall to greet Charlie, and they saw me and greeted me just as politely. Then we were inside (we'd hurried in because the rain hadn't let up for shit), and getting warm and watching all these angry looking storm clouds rolling by close overhead.

We just lounged around in shorts and tee-shirts, and I started to wonder how many of the people who worked for Charlie and her family actually knew that she wasn't a bio-female. Either they all knew or none of them did. You couldn't tell just by looking at her obviously, even in that skimpy little swimsuit she'd had on. But I just wondered.

Then we had a brunch and Estelle came back and we all went into this huge media room off to the side of the main hall and the shades were drawn, the lights went out and Estelle aimed the computer projector at the screen that came down, and my mouth fell open.

Wide.

There we were, Charlie and me, strolling down the beach at that hotel. There were a couple of shots showing us clothed, and then more of them when we'd stripped. Thing was though, Charlie's thing looked exactly how it looks. It had been part of the plan, but...

Then Estelle zoomed in—waaay the fuck in—and that's when the subtleties showed up.

Then there was another shot which showed me with a cock, and...it was a little weird. Like waking up and finding out you have a transgender twin brother or something!

Cute though.

Then there were other shots where Charlie's thing was completely missing and a pretty bush was there instead. I asked if it was Photoshop or something, but Estelle said the name of some other software that was really better, which I can't remember off hand, but the proof was right there.

Then there were 'the other' shots, and those were really quite a turn-on, even though I'd been present at the time. It was amazing though! Estelle (and the team she'd assembled) had got it so Charlie's cock looked like a dildo, and my dildo looked like a real cock and well, you get the picture.

So to speak.

In other words, it was perfect and I was smiling by the time the presentation was over and Charlie and Estelle had decided on which shots were best. Then Estelle went hurrying off and Charlie and I strolled out onto the huge, wide back porch to sit in easy chairs and sip coffee while we watched the continuing thunder and rain storm.

"...You look so sexy as a boy," she told me at one point. None of the domestics were around and it was just us and the rain.

"You do too," I told her.

"Well, I am though, no?"

"Oh knock it the fuck-off, Charlie," I laughed. "You're about as 'boy' as Donald Trump is Larry from the Three Stooges, hair-wise."

I think Charlie's coffee came out her nose a little bit; serves her right too.

Then while she was cursing at me and shit, and wiping up the mess and coughing, I spaced out on the pictures for a bit. Maybe it was the rain or the sound of it or whatever, but I just started telling Charlie that I wished genitals were like my strap-on dildo; where you could just unclip them and clip in a different one if you wanted. I was saying I wouldn't mind having hers for awhile—maybe a day or two—and then giving it back.

When I looked over at her she was just staring.

"You have so much money," I said. "How come you never...you know...had the change or something?" Charlie sorta smirked or whatever you call it.

"I...I actually never really wanted to, you know?" she said. "I used to, but now...I kind of like the way I am. I like being 'halfway in-between.' I mean, I could, but I'm not sure I'd actually like it better now. Besides, I love how your pussy feels all tight and slick around me—you know, like a velvety smooth fist just going back and forth and back and forth and—"

"Oh god stop it!" I gasped at her. Now it was me who had coffee almost spurt out my nostrils!

Fuck.

And something else almost spurt out the other end too, dammit!

"I mean, I feel feminine," she said. "And I'm told I look it—"

"—Ohhh fuck yah, woman."

"So..." Charlie went on after clearing her throat, "Why bother? Plus I can—and do actually—donate the money I save to some favorite charities of mine, along with all the rest. It's not like I'd spend that much every year, but I use that amount as a starting point."

I looked at her and she was so sweet, so sincere; I couldn't do anything but smile back.

"But now that you mention it," she suddenly went on, "I have been thinking of just adding some 'traits' if you know what I mean. Like, why 'exchange,' you know? If I were going to have anything done, it would be to leave what I got, but add a pussy. That would be kinda interesting, huh?"

I'd still been smiling at her but now my mouth fell open.

"Yah I can see you're impressed," she laughed, and then she went back to watching the rain. I did too, but now I could see mental images of Charlie on her back in bed, legs spread and with an actual pussy peeking out just behind her balls.

Now I was wetter than the rain.

* * *

After around noon, Charlie made a call to the Major Domo guy and gave all the domestics the rest of the week off. There'd be a minimum staff on the other side of the estate in the big, roomy house they had over there, but Charlie and me would be pretty much on our own.

And that's when we really got to relax; robes (because it was chilly), fuzzy slippers (a horror to her parents Charlie told me, and that was the reason she'd bought them for us), and nothing on underneath. She showed me the entire mansion at one point, and it was like we should've taken box-lunches because it took so long.

Well, okay; having maniacal sex in the master bedroom took up two hours, but you get the idea, right?

There was the indoor swimming pool (which is weird on a tropical island, but who-fuck am I to say), a handball court and bowling alley and I was thinking, 'man even Elvis didn't have anything on this place!'

Then we went to this little room in the basement where the first thing I noticed was a drum set! I looked at Charlie.

"Yah," she shrugged. "I wanted to be a drummer when I was a kid. My parents bought me only the best stuff, but I lost interest. Like I said, nothing I ever had was thrown away or lost...."

"You still play?"

"Aw no," Charlie said. There was a little regret in her voice too. "Plus I was never that good in the first place. Got no rhythm."

"Certain things, yes you do, as a matter of fact."

"Oh stop it now," she laughed. "I'm not wearing my gaff and it's gonna just stick up and stuff!"

"Well you could use it as another drumstick or something."

"Stop!"

"Anyhow, cool looking drums...."

So we continued the tour but now I'm thinking about a beautiful chick, naked, sitting behind her drums, with a stiff dong sticking off her lap.

It made me smile.

But there were endless halls and countless rooms, a huge dinning hall—the frickin works, really. Total richness in every sense of the word, but I was just glad this cute lady was flopping alongside me in her fuzzy slippers or I would'a just felt lost.

We finally wandered back to the kitchen at around six that evening and Charlie went instantly about making omelets for us both. We served ourselves and hauled everything out to the back porch again to continue watching the lightning and all that, and it was wonderful. After dinner the lightning and thunder went away and it was just raining—really pouring still—but with just a little encouragement, I was convinced to lose my robe and slippers and step outside with Charlie.

Both of us completely bare.

It was chilly at first but though it was still pouring, it was a warmer sort of rain now. Not quite like taking a hot shower (which we would as soon as we got back in), but not so where your teeth are chattering.

We splashed along through the muddy grass, holding hands and just enjoying being with each other, and then we came up on a lone water sprinkler that was still going despite the deluge, and we suddenly found ourselves playing around with it.

I don't think I'd seen Charlie's face light up as much as it did when we were fooling around with that thing!

We were spraying each other, hair all stringy and soaked, nipples sticking out and skin totally rigid with goose-bumps, but the more we played, the more we warmed up and that was really neat. Like nothing could touch us, not even the rain.

After doing some body-surfing on the flooded grass and getting totally muddy, we finally had enough and continued our after-dark stroll across the huge estate. The rain washed the mud completely off both of us in a matter of minutes. But then it started to get a little chilly again and pretty soon I had to go and tugged on Charlie's arm.

I hadn't told her I wanted to go that way, but as soon as I mentioned it, she dropped to her knees on the grass, smiling up at me. Her eyes were sorta blinking/winking because of all the rain, but it only made her cuter looking.

Then I went all over her, lifting my pelvis to aim high, then lowering so I could get all of her. Charlie bathed in me, lifting her arms and splashing, rubbing, getting pretty frazzled and hot looking. Then right after I was done, I knelt and Charlie returned the favor. We were both rinsed clean and fresh in a matter of moments, but it had been exciting to do something like that right out in the open.

And then, because we were both so excited and turned-on by each other, we got right down, then and there, right in pretty much the center of this huge, rainy field, and did sixty-nine, with Charlie on her back and me on top.

That was just about the sexiest, most thrilling thing I'd ever fucking done! It was like making love right smack dab in the middle of Nature with the storm pounding down on us and the breeze and the whole Nature Grrrl! thing going on. Then the sixty-nine led to our exploring each other's mud streaked legs (which the rain quickly rinsed clean), and then ankles and feet. I mean I still got a little mud in my mouth while sucking Charlie's toes, but it was a natural, fresh sort of earthy taste and not muck, you know?

Then I was on my back with Charlie right over me and we were sucking each other's nipples at the same time—which was neat because her body shielded me from getting big rain drops right up my nose—and then Charlie took a position on hands and knees with her dick pointing backward, and I sucked her from behind just like it was her clit (which if you remember, it's easy to think of being that it's only three inches long fully erect), until she finally pulled away from me and turned and sat on her butt in the grass.

"I'm just about to cum!" she shouted over the sound of the rain.

"I want you to!" I shouted back, and now the wind was really picking up.

"I want you to, too!" Charlie yelled, and so I lay back and spread my legs for her, and a moment later, her totally frickin chilled (but rock hard) boner was sliding into me. It didn't take long for it to warm up inside me, and then she was leaning over me, pounding me to pieces, and I came and she came moments later, I came twice more to the point where I gushed, and she kept ramming me until I nearly went unconscious. We stayed like that, motionless and dripping in the rain until we could move again and then Charlie slowly got up, knelt, and helped me sit up.

My skin, everything inside and out, was warm and toasty even though the sun was totally gone and it was pouring like shit on both of us. I felt warm and melty and wonderful inside, but then there was a distant flash of lightening and thunder a few seconds after that, and we looked at each other.

It seemed that the main house was too far away to get to before that fast moving storm-cell would be over us, so Charlie jumped to her feet, helped me up and then went dashing off toward the trees bordering the field. I could hardly see shit because the rain had like doubled or something, but she was heading a certain way and I was being pulled along behind her.

Then we were under the trees—still not a good place in an electrical storm though—but we slowed to a quick walk and Charlie quickly brought us to a small cottage with the lights on and smoke coming out the chimney. We went right up to the front door, knocked, and Charlie stood there in front of the screen door.

I'm thinking 'I guess she really doesn't care who sees her thing anymore,' and then the inside door opened, I saw a shadow and then a female voice happily cried out, "Charlene!"

The door flew back, the screen door opened, and Charlie just dragged me into the place.

Wow. It was so nice and warm in there! All brightly lit with the fire crackling away and then this older woman comes scurrying back from some other room with robes and lots of towels. I take a couple from her gratefully, but the woman, in her mid 40s I guess, starts scrubbing a towel through Charlie's hair with one hand, while patting another towel all over the rest of Charlie's body.

"Please Marta," Charlie says from behind the blur of moving towels, "Uh...my friend here; please help dry her off too?"

"Of course Missy," Marta, the woman, says, and then this woman is on me, getting my hair dry and throwing extra towels around me. I feel...well, stupid, actually. I mean I usually dry myself, off, but then the towel thing is over, and Marta is pushing the both of us closer to the fireplace and she's pushing chairs up and bringing even more fresh, neatly folded towels to us and then helps us on with the robes.

I'm shivering but the fire feels great, and I'm huddled there under layers of the robe and towels and then blankets, listening to Marta.

"You girls-ah catch your death!" she's grumbling. "Ah-ya! Foolish. Where's your clothes at, Missy?" she asks Charlie, and Charlie gives me a little help me! glance over.

I look away.

"Playin' outside in'd rain, I'm tellin' you," Marta laughs. "Thought you were all growed up already! Hmph! I guess not, huh?" Then Marta lets out this laugh that warms me even more than the blankets and fire. She's like this old, happy aunt that I never had or something!

Well, maybe not that old.

Then she's gone and Charlie's leaning toward me from her chair.

"Marta's gone to get us something hot to drink," she whispers, like she's afraid of being overheard. "She's always like this, so don't, you know, get weirded out or anything."

"She's sweet," I tell her, and Charlie suddenly smiles like she's never heard anyone say that before about the woman. Like she's glad or some such shit.

Then Marta's back with a tray which has two huge steamy mugs on it. She hands one to "Missy" and the other to me, then sits on the ottoman between us.

"Sounds like they's playing hard tonight," Marta says.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Oh, the Old Ones," Charlie says through the billow of steam of her mug. "They're bowling or something. Sounds like it too...."

And just as she says it, thunder crashes right over us and goes rumbling off into the distance.

"See?"

"Shit."

"Punky," Charlie says to me, "This is Marta, who is very polite and doesn't curse a lot—except when I'm being difficult—and well...."

Okay, so I get it.

"And this is my favorite chile," Marta says, running her fingers adoringly through Charlie's long hair.

I'm thinking 'Way cool. Charlie's got a Bahamanian mother. Maybe that's why she looks so totally fucking exotic.'

"Ma favorite baby-love," Marta goes on.

"Marta was my wet nurse," Charlie says, and I'm just spacing. Maybe it's the cold weather and the rain and the hot cocoa with those little mini marshmallows melting on top, but I'm spacing and thinking that it's too bad that Charlie didn't even get to have her own mother's milk.

"For many years," Marta puts in and Charlie turns and just scowls at Marta for a second. "Very sweet girl..."

"Mar-tahhh!" Charlie hisses.

"Oh don't worry," Marta says. "It's all in the family. This girl, this cute girl—Punty is her name?"

"Punky, ma'am," I say.

"Punky; what a cute name, girl," Marta tells me. "But you is being part of the family too, I'm seeing, since you two were strolling in the buff out in the rain. No secrets, no?"

I nod, then shake my head.

Okay so I'm confused. I take a gulp of cocoa and the little marshmallows feel neat gliding down my throat.

"Well, I can see there's a love-bond between you," Marta says. "And I'm glad. I'm glad for Missy and I'm glad for you too Punky."

Then she looks at me a little closer and her eyes narrow.

"You...you're being that cute girl with the guitar, yes?" she says and my eyes are rolling before I can stop them. See if I had class, that wouldn't have happened.

"No Marta," Charlie explains. "She just looks like that one."

"That pretty one singing that she loves rock and rolling?"

"Yep, that one," I say. Then, just to prove it, I pull the blankets and towels down a bit and show the woman that I don't have any tatoos.

At all.

"Such very nice, creamy looking shoulders, girl," is all Marta says, and then she gets up, goes to the kitchen and comes back with the pot of cocoa. She refills our mugs and then brings the bag of mini marshmallows out of her apron pocket.

"I'm hoping this is the one for you, Missy," Marta tells Charlie as she glances back at me, and Charlie blushes. "Oh...then dis is the one. So very sweet she is. I'm so happy now...."

Then Marta stretches and yawns, there's a big flash of lightening, a clap of thunder almost at the same time, and Marta smiles at both of us.

"Make yourselfs to home," she says. "I'm heading off to bed now. Good to see you again Missy, and very nice to meet you Punky!"

I watch Marta disappear down the hall and finally turn to Charlie. Charlie looks like she's expecting the worst from me but I don't feel anything like that. I do feel like kidding her a little though.

"...wet nurse?" I whisper.

"Oh god, shut up," Charlie whispers back and she instantly looks all nervous and shit, so I shut the fuck up and drop it. We listen to several more claps of thunder and go through more lightening, and then Charlie seems to relax a little bit, sits back in her chair and glances over at me. She looks like some kind of monk or something in her hooded robe.

"Sorry I snapped," she whispers. "But...it's true; even when I was an adult and didn't need to anymore, I'd...come here and well...you can guess, right?"

I shook my head.

"Oh come on, now," Charlie says, rolling her eyes at me. "Marta and me... Well, okay, I'll put it this way: she knows all about me because there were times I wasn't exactly wearing anything—and now I'm talking when I was 19, okay? Get it?"

So I'm trippin' on it, thinking about it, imagining Marta and Charlie, and it makes me smile against my mug of cocoa.

"What?" Charlie demands.

"Oh, just that...I wish I'd been a part of it is all...." I'm looking right at Charlie when that Fucking shit don't make me have to actually 'say' it face of hers fades, and there's that surprised looking smile there instead.

"Really?"

"Yah, actually," I say. "I mean, when I was 19, the first 8 months or whatever, I was, well, pretty wild 'n shit. I guess the best way to say it is that I was like a prostitute, only...without getting paid, you know what I mean? So...that was the past though, but if you want to compare being naked and all cuddly and affectionate with Marta and me being naked and strung-out and basically just being a little fleshy pocket that guys could unload their cum in, well, you can see how your shit's a lot nicer than my shit, okay?"

Charlie's eyes were wider than they had been. She was nodding now, and then she started to smile.

"Maybe that's why I love you so much Punky," she whispered.

"Why, because I was fucked up before?"

Selbryth
Selbryth
411 Followers