Puppy Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack envisioned himself undoing Luke's pants as he knelt before him, one hand reaching up to cup Luke's balls while the other guided his cock into his mouth. Jack's mind wandered through thoughts of Luke's hardness growing while he sucked it... his ass tingling thinking of Luke fucking him. At that moment his mind was overtaken by Luke's dick. What did it look like? Taste like? Feel like?

Jack's prick was literally aching. It was growing to a size that no longer fit within the confines of his pants. He felt like the buttons on his 501s were going to pop off allowing his hard-on to burst free. He squirmed in his seat trying to shift attention from the visible wet spot forming on his lap.

Jack wanted Luke to burst free too. He wanted that unknown dick to burst in his mouth... unleashing a load of sweet cream.

"You OK?" Luke asked, popping Jack out of his daydream "you're awfully quiet."

"Oh... nothing. I guess I'm a little tired too that's all."

-

They stood at Luke's door as he fished for his keys.

"Ok, I'll see you at work on Monday" Jack said as he looked at his feet.

"I had a great day today."

Jack closed his eyes and took a deep breath "If I don't do this now I'll never forgive myself."

Jack cupped the back of Luke's head with his palm and wrapped his right arm behind Luke's waist and pulled him in for a kiss - a warm, wet 'I want you' type of kiss - but was met with resistance and Luke's hand coming up against his chest to push Jack away.

"W - Whoa, what are you doing?" Luke asked, stunned... pulling away.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! Too much! I should have asked first! l - l just thought we both had the goodnight kiss vibe."

Luke took a step back "Jack, I don't... I... I... I'm not into guys. I don't kiss guys.

Jack's heart crashed to the floor "Oh. Oh... I - I guess I took things the wrong way. I totally misunderstood. I'm really sorry... really, really sorry!" Panic spread across his face.

"You're fine. Seriously. I'm not offended... and I'm so sorry if I did anything to lead you on. That was never my intention. I just wanted to be friends."

Jack could feel the tears welling up in his eyes. He refused to cry in front of Luke, he didn't want him to know how disappointed he was.

"I'm so sorry Luke, I really am" and with that the tears began, Jack choking out "I'll see you Monday."

12