All Comments on 'Pussy Challenge'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Every so often one encounters a story that's a bit different. This one was very different and well written as well. Great job!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and only because I do prefer the vulva area to be at least washed with a soapy cloth.

BillyglideBillyglideover 1 year ago

It sounds like after his first creampie he's already hooked. he's have a happy wife from now on!

NorthsidejoeNorthsidejoeabout 1 year ago

Great story! Too many women are self conscious about their fragrance down there. If a woman showers in the morning, she'll smell like a woman by the evening. personally, I prefer that smell and love to go down on her then. I hate the smell and taste of soap or body wash. Eating pussy is nasty and I want to eat out an aroused woman who is thinking about doing nasty things. When he ate her after they'd had sex he liked it and wanted to do it again. It seemed she liked that idea as well. Lucky, happy couple!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...