QOS Creator 08 - I Like Girls!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All week this has been their schedule. Discussions on the topics of tips on makeup application, and how to dress. Despite the fact that Mistress Debra showed them how to don panties properly, most of the time they will not use any. She also instructed the group on how to don stockings correctly especially with garter belts. It was stressed on them that garter belts are to never be worn over their panties, they should always be worn under them. The purpose of this is to allow the panties to be removed easily while still wearing a garter belt, stockings, and heels.

After a couple weeks into their training, Mistress Debra told them she will be doing individual training with them starting in the evenings. She would invite them into her large personal bedroom that is twice the size of the girls' large bedrooms.

The first to receive individual training was Tabitha. She was invited to her mistress's bedroom. Tabitha was instructed to wear nothing but a red shear robe that extends down past her crotch as well as red heels. She was astonished at how spacious and elegant the bedroom was. Once she entered the room Mistress Debra was in a black shear robe with thigh high PVC high heeled boots. The robe did not cover anything and revealed her large fake tits with nipple piercings as well as her navel piercing. Amazingly Tabitha did not see any tattoos on her. She was sitting cross-legged on a chair near her bed.

There was another girl with them. It looked like one of the maids, however, she was naked except for wearing her black heels and was sitting on the large bed. As her hair is no longer in a ponytail, it is revealed that she has long brunette hair.

"Please, Tabitha, have a seat on my bed," Mistress Debra points to the bed.

"This is Dominique, one of the maids here at the mansion. She will be helping you with your lesson tonight."

Tabitha approaches the bed where Dominique is sitting. The maid then reaches out to Tabitha and takes her robe off to reveal her naked body. She sets it aside. The wife feels uncomfortable for the first time in a while and instinctively crosses her arms under her large breasts.

The brunette then reaches out to gently grab Tabitha's right arm to move her closer to her. When she brings the hot blonde closer to her, she wraps her right arm around her waist. Then she begins rubbing her large ass, feeling its firmness as a result of her workouts and surgical treatment.

In one quick motion, Dominique took Tabitha's right arm and helped her sit on the bed next to her. Tabitha is then sitting on her knees as the maid is laying down rubbing the wife's inner thigh. Tabitha is not sure what to do with her arms and just sets them to her sides.

After a few seconds of rubbing her inner thigh, the brunette got up and behind the wife. While rubbing the other inner thigh with her right hand, she draped her left arm around her neck gently. She inhaled Tabitha's scent as she pressed her face against the right side of her face.

Dominique then takes the blonde's right hand and helps her to massage Tabitha's left large, pierced tit. Making her pinch it. A low moan and gasp can be heard from the wife. Dominique lets go of her hand while Tabitha still is massaging her large breast. The maid then rubs Tabitha's chest in a seductive manner, making her stop squeezing her tit.

Tabitha is very excited now. The brunette then lightly pushed Tabitha across the bed making her lie down. Dominique then lies next to her on her left side. Then places her hand inside her inner thigh getting closer to her pussy.

Tabitha feels like a high school girl getting lucky for the first time, and she giggles nervously.

"Stop pretending like you won't enjoy this," Dominique told her as she massaged her left upper leg up and down. Then slowly takes her hand across her navel piercing up to her large silicone breast.

The maid got closer to Tabitha and draped her hand across her breasts.

Tabitha meekly replied, "This feels weird," as she is trying hard not to giggle.

"You look so sexy," Dominique complemented her.

Then the brunette put her hand up to the shy wife's face and moved in closer so that their mouths are just a few inches from each other. Dominique then rubs her nose across her nose. Then positioned her mouth close to Tabitha's mouth, waiting for her to accept what's coming next.

Immediately, Tabitha opens her mouth to accept the maid's kiss. This is the first time Tabitha ever kissed a girl in a sexual way.

Dominique, a skilled lesbian, made Tabitha perform all the moves, resulting in the wife kissing her for the first time. As the kiss became more passionate, the maid took her hand from holding the wife's face and began massaging her lover's left breast.

As Tabitha forgot that it was her first lesbian kiss, she started to get into the kiss and offered her tongue in Dominique's mouth, which she accepted. This caused Dominique to kiss her more aggressively. They both darted their tongues in and out of each other.

Afterward, the maid helped the wife sit up and held the back of her head. As she kissed her intensely, the other hand grabbed her left tit. After letting go of the tit, she wrapped her arm around Tabitha's body to get her naked body close to hers while continuing to kiss her.

When the brunette broke free of the embrace, she looked into the eyes of her lover. She lifted Tabitha's chin with her finger and kissed her again.

Throughout the show, Mistress Debra sits in her chair watching, puffing away on her cigarette in a long cigarette holder.

As she lay down once again, the maid began to explore the wife's body with both of her hands, sitting up near her. As Tabitha lies on her back on the bed with her knees bent up close to each other, the brunette runs her right hand over the length of her left leg. Once she had reached the wife's knee, she placed her hand inside her thigh and slowly rubbed it back and forth. She spread her legs apart to reveal Tabitha's moist bald pussy.

Dominique thought to herself that she would make an excellent lover, just like all the other girls. Even though they are black cock whores, she enjoys the privilege of being the girl's first lesbian lover.

While Dominique is inspecting Tabitha's nice smooth pussy, Tabitha spreads her legs wider. She slowly places her hand over the wife's smooth pussy. Tabitha moans in pleasure. She then begins to rub the maid's left breast. Although she does not have large breasts, they are still full and firm.

She continues to explore Tabitha's torso, rubbing her hand gently over it. Finally, she reached for her breast and squeezed its thick mound of silicone flesh. She then uses her free hand to massage the other breast, which was also in need of attention. Dominique lowers her face to the blonde's large orbs. By sticking out her tongue, she licked one of the pierced nipples and then engulfed the whole nipple with her mouth.

As Tabitha squirms and moans in pleasure, she is clearly enjoying herself. Dominique continued to suck on her right nipple as she looked up at the blonde, taking pleasure in the fact that she was fidgeting in lesbian bliss. She releases her nipple, making a popping sound, and continues to assault it. In order to get a better view of the brunette sucking on her nipple, the blonde wife raises her head. Her mouth opens wide as she approaches orgasm, forming a perfect 'O' outline of her lips.

Afterward, Dominique focuses her attention on the other nipple. She observes the blonde squirm in pleasure before putting the nipple in her mouth. After she has got the wife all nice and hot, she assaults her other nipple with her warm mouth.

Dominique can feel Tabitha's heartbeat pulsing through the roof as she breathes rapidly. Her mouth is then placed on the original nipple once again. When the hot wife feels the desire to be touched, she instinctively puts her left hand close to her pussy. As the maid alternates between each nipple, she makes wet sucking sounds as she leaves each nipple. In a gesture of acceptance, Tabitha rubs her lover's shoulder.

In a fraction of a second, Dominique had positioned herself in-between Tabitha's legs and began licking her very wet pussy while positioning her left hand around her leg and over her mound. The blonde starts playing with her pierced nipples as she enjoys the sensation. A woman touching her pussy for the first time made her even more lustful. As she flicks her tongue over Tabitha's sensitive clit, the blonde convulses in a powerful orgasm.

The brunette then begins sucking Tabitha's engorged pussy, preparing her for another round. As the wife took both hands and held her lesbian lover's head, she began to squirm once more.

A lesbian who has experience with getting them hot, Dominique began making animalistic noises while eating the hot wife's pussy. Another orgasm is released by Tabitha. In this case, she screamed in delight loudly enough to be heard throughout the entire mansion. With a lustful gaze on her prey, the maid continues to lick the pussy, savoring its juices.

Tabitha could not help but continue to moan in delight as her lover licked her pussy. As Dominique stopped licking her, she began inserting her thumb into her pussy and massaging her pierced clit. Tabitha could only grab hold of the bed sheets and hang on for dear life.

She screams out, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Another wave of orgasm is being experienced by the blonde. It is then that the maid grabs hold of the wife's right breast and squeezes her, with Tabitha holding her hand over it accepting this assault on her body.

The experienced maid then holds Tabitha upright and locks her naked body in a scissors position while holding her and begins to dry hump her lover.

She is moaning like a little girl while timing her rhythm with Dominique as they dry hump each other. As she does so, she latches on to one of the maid's nipples and begins sucking on them while moaning.

As the two women rub their pussies together faster, the bed begins to rock. As Tabitha breathes heavily, she locates the other nipple and places it in her hungry mouth. While humping Tabitha, Dominique grabs ahold of her ass in order to ensure that she remains tight against her.

As soon as Dominique had had enough of this act, she stopped and spread her legs out wide, revealing her pussy to the blonde wife. Having become consumed by her animal sexual lust, Tabitha knows what she needs to do next. After putting her head between the maid's legs, she began to lick her pussy. Despite this being the first time she has done this, she begins to lick it like an experienced lesbian.

The brunette is now moaning in pleasure for the first time during this love making session. With this response, the hot wife knows that she is performing well for her first attempt at eating pussy.

In no time at all, Dominique begins to orgasm while Tabitha continues to enjoy the sensation of her pussy. Like the first time she sucked a black cock, the smell of her pussy is intoxicating to her.

As Tabitha feeds on her pussy, she looks up to the young brunette. She is making noises as she is sucking it. It is enjoyable for her to pleasuring a woman, and she is eager to indulge more women. Pam Myerson has evolved from being a prude woman from Minnesota to a whore who loves black cocks and pussies. There is a look of lust in her eyes as she stares at her lover while eating her pussy.

Dominique softly replies, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!"

There is a wicked smile on the maid's face as she prepares to orgasm once again. While the wife is still lapping up the maid's pussy, moaning in pleasure, she hopes to get her lover to cum again. During her second orgasm, Dominique was the one who screamed out loudly.

It was then that the maid rose and kissed the hot wife with juices on both of them while they savored the fluids from each other's mouths.

It was not apparent to either woman that Mistress Debra, who was holding a cigarette holder in one hand, was playing with herself with the other, getting off watching the two women fuck each other.

After extinguishing her cigarette, the mistress got up and walked towards the bed where the two women were still kissing each other.

"So, Tabitha, did you like that?"

It was then that she broke from Dominique's lips to respond, "Oh my God yes, mistress!"

Tabitha was intoxicated by lesbian lust. Her heart rate was soaring, as she thoroughly enjoyed every minute of pleasing another woman and receiving pleasure from a sexually experienced woman.

In the next moment, Mistress Debra motions to Dominique to leave.

"Leave us."

"Yes, Mistress," and she quickly got her clothes and left as fast as she could.

The mistress slowly walked back to the chair, spread her legs wide open, and pointed her arm at the beautiful wife in a seductive manner.

"Crawl to me."

A naked Tabitha crawls to her mistress wearing only her red heels.

The mistress takes her head and gently pushes it to her wet, inviting pussy.

Tabitha accepts this and begins to eat her mistress's pussy. She is filled with lesbian desire. Despite her love of cock, this newfound sexual awakening is a pleasure that no man can offer her. As soon as she hears Mistress Debra moan in pleasure, she doubles her efforts.

There is nothing Mistress Debra loves more than having the other woman eat her pussy. One down, three to go. She orgasms while holding the bi-wife tight against her pussy with both hands.

NEXT CHAPTER - MORE BLACK COCKS

12