Quality Inspector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The part about: Can a man scoop fire into his lap

without his clothes being burned? Can a man walk on hot coals

without his feet being scorched? became seared in my thoughts.

My Mother use to have a saying when somebody got in to trouble,

"Play with fire and apt to get burnt." came to my mind.

After the last song and the benediction, the little girl turned towards me and smiled. She closed her grandmother's bible and hugged it close to her chest. I wondered if maybe she actually was an angel sent to warn me of my indiscretions?

I didn't feel guilt. I felt nervous though, thinking this may be some type of omen. I pushed those thoughts out of my mind and went home to have Easter dinner with my daughters and my wife.

After dinner, my daughters went into the living room to sort through their Easter baskets of goodies. I helped clear the table while my wife started washing the dishes. I placed the last of the plates on the counter for her and then from behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck just below her ear and then complimented her how good dinner was.

She pushed me away and in a pissy tone said, "Back off! I'm trying to do the dishes. Gawd!"

I went in to the living room where my daughters were and sat on the floor with them and bartered for some Easter candy. When they noticed that I had taken all of their peanut butter eggs, they attacked me and we playfully wrestled. That was when the haunting of "play with fire and your apt to get burnt" hit me. I did not want to do anything stupid that would cost me my daughters. I decided not to let anything else go on between Katie and me. (so I thought)

When we went to bed that night I spooned against my wife and placed my hand on her breast. As usual, she pushed my hand away. I lay there for a little while longer and tried it again. She grabbed my hand and threw it off of her breast and through gritted teeth said, "WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF?"

I rolled over and laid there feeling rejected and dejected, I began to think about Katie. How her simple show of affection by leaning the side of her face against my hand on her shoulder made me feel so good. How her smile and her laugh were so beautiful. How I felt emotionally when she placed her hand on my heart. I realized that It was more than a blow job that I needed from her.

"PLAY WITH FIRE AND YOUR APT TO GET BURNT!" interrupted my thoughts of her.

My mind racing, I thought, "It isn't fair!!! Why do I have to get burnt? I have an affair, and I could lose everything." I then had another thought, "Why, if a spouse is considered "unfaithful" if they physically cheat is wrong, but if a spouse is "unfaithful" in not fulfilling the other's needs, that is supposed to be, 'you need to be more understanding.'"

I then thought, "Hey, that Proverb said " So is he who sleeps with another man's wife;

no one who touches her will go unpunished." I will just keep it oral. I won't have intercourse with her."

TO BE CONTINUED~~~~

12