Quantum Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rylee was delighted to see understanding in his eyes. "It will be my pleasure, Professor. It is the finest wine."

She smiled and tilted the glass. Once more the rich red liquid trickled down her flat tummy to her pussy, where Alvaro enthusiastically licked it from her sensitive folds. Rylee inhaled the fragrance of the wine as she lost herself to the intoxicating feeling of Alvaro drinking up each precious drop as if it came from her, as if it was her and he wanted nothing more than to consume her essence.

Consume away! she thought. Holy shit, consume that essence!

She fumbled to put the wine glass down before she dropped it, then brace both hands against the desk as Alvaro clutched her ass in his powerful grip and pressed his hungry mouth between her legs. He didn't need any more wine, now bent on devouring her juices instead.

Rylee's breaths grew sharper and faster. A heat rose inside her and she felt herself pass the point of no return and when the next lick ran up her pussy and danced over her clit she cried out in ecstasy as the wave crashed over her. Her body jerked and her hips bucked as she came, but Alvaro held firm to her buttocks and pressed his mouth between her legs relentlessly and she rode the wave and rode it and rode it to its end, until she finally had to grab two handfuls of his hair and yank his head back.

He stared up at her, panting and looking like a feral animal just torn away from its meal. She pulled him up by his hair and planted a kiss on that gifted mouth, still slick with wine and her own juices.

"My legs are in no shape to walk after that," Rylee said. "I'd like you to take me to the sofa for a lie-down."

He swept her up easily and carried her to the sofa, showing no sign of waning energy. He lay her down gently on the cushions, her head easing onto the armrest that pointed to the back of the lab.

When Alvaro let go, Rylee released a long sigh of relaxation as she rolled over where she lay. While the outward appearance was of a woman preparing to nap, her new position achieved two key things — her face aimed at Ethan and her ass aimed at Alvaro.

When she saw Ethan look her way, she arched her back to blatantly thrust her butt upwards at her carrier, whom she was certain would grasp the invitation.

He did.

Alvaro began by gliding his cock up and down between her butt cheeks, then positioned himself at her pussy and pressed ever so lightly. She released a little gasp as the head of his thick cock entered her sensitive flesh.

"Okay?" Alvaro inquired considerately.

"Umm hmmm," she moaned in answer to the young stud behind her as she gazed at her beloved physicist hard at work in the back of the room. "More than okay."

Alvaro took the given permission and buried his total shaft length into her, then commenced thrusting with such deep penetration that Rylee swore she could feel his cock all the way into her abdomen.

She relaxed into the faux-suede cushions and let the young man have her as her man witnessed it with pleasure. At least the prone position required no effort from her. Alvaro could go at it as long as he liked and as long as Ethan needed the visual stimulus of the live scene playing out before him.

She had no idea how much time had passed when she noticed Ethan gesturing at her. He pointed at the exposed synchronizer tower and gave a thumbs up. He did it! He fixed it! Relief flooded through her.

"Alvaro," she called softly, but then had to raise her voice and call his name two more times to break his focus away from her ass. "Let me up."

Pulling out of her wet warmth, he stood to his full height, his condom-sheathed erection jutting out before him. Rylee rolled over to take a seated position on the edge of the cushion, her back straight. She took his hands in hers and said, "You've been amazing, Alvaro. We did it. Ethan has completed the repairs."

Alvaro looked at Ethan for the first time and the two men shared a nod. When he turned back to Rylee, she saw a sad withdrawal in his eyes and he said, "I guess that's it then."

Rylee smiled up at him. "Oh, absolutely not, my sweet boy. As I said, you have been amazing. I don't know how to thank you. Then again," she said with a wink, thinking there was no way this beautiful boy wasn't going to get the finish he earned, "maybe I do know."

She brought his hands forward and pressed them to her boobs. "How would you like to lose that condom and fuck your professor's big tits, skin on skin, until you come all over them?"

Rylee enjoyed the stunned expression that crossed his face, though it was ever so brief. He quickly composed himself, giving her boobs an enthusiastic squeeze as his expression changed to one of delighted anticipation. Oh yeah, she had this lad pegged right — he really had a thing for her boobs.

To her surprise, Alvaro let go of her chest and bent down to pick up his jeans. What the hell was he doing? He fished into the pocket, from where he had produced the condoms earlier, and pulled out a small tube, and Rylee immediately recognized what it was.

"Lube?" she said. "What exactly were you expecting to happen?"

"I expect nothing," he said, "but I prepare for everything."

In answer to his admirable foresight, Rylee arched her shoulders back to thrust out her chest. Alvaro popped open the lube and dribbled it onto her front, watching it trickle down her boobs just as the red wine had.

Rylee brought her hands to his cock and gently stroked it as she rolled off the condom. Reaching around to his perfectly formed ass, she pulled him forward until his bare cock pressed between her slick boobs. Then she dropped her hands down to the cushion behind her, opening herself up to full view, both for Alvaro's enjoyment and to give Ethan a tantalizing view as well.

Alvaro squeezed her soft flesh around his hard shaft and started sliding up and down. Rylee took pleasure in his obvious passion for her tits and silently congratulated herself on the insight. The young stud was really going for it. His slow movements rapidly progressed into fast, hard thrusts as he pressed her soft mounds together and watched the head of his cock keep appearing and disappearing into her abundant cleavage.

Alvaro's breathing became quick and sharp, and Rylee knew his climax was approaching. When he threw his head back, she braced herself.

Alvaro let out a primal growl as he finally blew. Jets of hot semen shot from his pulsing shaft and splattered her neck and chest. He continued thrusting until he was completely spent, then pulled back and released her tits, watching his copious come dribble down her gorgeous boobs.

The delight in his eyes was unmistakeable, and she held the pose to let him snap his mental photos — not for anyone else, just for him.

The whole thing had been quite an experience, but now it was over. Now she had another man to think about — the man she loved. She had to give her full focus to Ethan's situation. She glanced over at him and was relieved to see him still standing solidly by his machine.

It was time for Alvaro to go.

She stood to face him and gave him a warm smile. "Alvaro, sweetheart, you are truly a wonderful person, and I thank you from deep in my heart for what you've done for Ethan and for me. This is going to sound abrupt, and I'm sorry, but I need you to collect your things and leave immediately. Really, I'm sorry, it's just that —"

"Professor, hey," he interrupted, "please don't apologize. I know why I'm here, why we did this, why I was given this chance of a lifetime. It's something I will never forget."

Rylee put her palm on his cheek and gave him a brief tender kiss. "I feel the same, Alvaro. And I would venture to bet that my voyeuristic boyfriend over there won't be forgetting what he saw anytime soon either."

Alvaro turned to Ethan and regarded him seriously for a moment, then said, "Good luck, Professor Norwood."

"Thank you," Ethan replied.

Alvaro quickly pulled on his clothes and made his exit, pausing briefly to take in Rylee's naked form one last time before closing the door behind him.

Rylee grabbed a towel out of the bag she'd brought and started wiping herself down. Semen, oil, saliva, wine — shit, had she really just done all that? Now that it was over, it felt like it had been some kind of surreal daydream. She shook off the feeling. Time to focus on the task at hand.

She made her way to the back of the lab, where Ethan was grinning at her like a dazed schoolboy. She rolled her eyes at him. "How old are you?" she scoffed.

"Oh my god, that was absolutely incredible" he exclaimed. "You were incredible! I am so fucking horny right now, you wouldn't believe it."

"Oh, I believe it, mister. You just hold that urge for the moment and fill me in on where we stand with the synchronizer while my vagina takes a much-needed rest."

"It's done. The repairs went perfectly," Ethan said, then added sheepishly, "Sorry it took an hour."

"An hour!" Rylee exclaimed, whirling her head to look at the wall clock in disbelief. It read 9:10. "Holy shit, I took that for an hour?"

"Yes, and I applaud your endurance," Ethan said, offering an impish grin. "The lad was most certainly well-endowed."

She pursed her lips at his teasing flattery. "Most certainly. Perhaps I'll need a prolonged recovery time before even considering intimacy with another man."

"Ah, but what if that man promises to deliver said intimacy with the utmost tenderness — and a more manageably sized tool."

"The boy sure as hell has a great body for sex, I won't deny that. But he isn't you. I love you." She reached down and took his erect tool in her hand. "And everything attached to you."

"Right back at you, my love. You truly are a sight to behold. I sure as hell want my shot at licking a bottle of wine off your gorgeous body until you orgasm in my mouth. Not to mention the whole oiled boobs thing ..."

"I would love nothing more," she cut in. "Let that be fun for another day. As for tonight, I'm ready to take more for a greater goal than just an orgasm. I want you back for good. Let's fire up this machine of yours and make that happen."

"Way ahead of you," he said cheerily, giving her arms a triumphant squeeze. "I launched the program to initiate the synchronizer's prep protocol as soon as I completed the repairs. I'll just reattach the tower casing, and then we're all set for tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow night?" she spurned. "Forget that. I was just kidding before, I don't need a rest, I can do whatever it takes to keep you here so you can do the whole quantum phase shift thing again. Let's get this done now!"

Ethan gave a little laugh. "Down, tiger. You can take that rest time you've earned. We have to give the synchronizer twenty-four hours for the quantum charge to build up to a safe level for a stable event."

"What! No, that can't be! It has to happen now!"

"Whoa, easy there, love. I've survived in this state for more than six months. I can wait another day." Ethan gripped her arms in concern, suddenly worried she might faint. "Rylee, you've turned very pale. What's wrong?"

Rylee beat down her anxiety, knowing she had to keep control. She quickly explained the dean's plan to have the synchronizer dismantled tomorrow afternoon at 2:00, just seventeen hours away, far short of twenty-four.

Ethan's brows furrowed and he rubbed his chin — and faded slightly.

"Babe, stay with me," Rylee pleaded, grasping his erection again and stroking it. "Can the machine be ready sooner?"

"Yes. Technically. The twenty-four hours was for full safety. The quantum charge reaches a stable state sooner, though the time varied in testing."

"What about sixteen hours? That would put us an hour before Horowitz's crew shows up. Is that possible?"

Ethan shook his head in frustration. "Maybe you should try talking to him, tell him about me and my state, and convince him to hold off and let us complete this. He was never a big fan of me or my research, but he'd have to see the sense of correcting this."

"Ethan, you know as well as I do the problems we face with that. I'd have to prove it by bringing you into phase. The sexual aspect of that alone puts it out of the question. And then there's the very real possibility that you just won't feel turned on enough to materialize while the dean is looking on with disapproval. Hell, I'd be fired on the spot for sexual harassment before you ever had a chance to materialize. The risk is too great, because we would have lost our only shot at this. You understand, don't you?"

Ethan looked down to where she was still stroking his erection to keep him aroused and in phase, then sighed and nodded, knowing she was right.

"So, what do you think? Is sixteen hours long enough?" she asked again.

"Possibly ... yes, possibly," he answered in a voice lacking confidence. "I hope so." Then his eyes focused and his expression turned to one of determination. "We'll make it work. Rylee, you're exhausted. You can't keep me here in phase all night. Go home and get some rest. Come back in the morning and we'll check the charge reading then."

Rylee knew he was right, and she sure needed a shower and some sleep, if sleep was possible. Ethan showed her where to find the charge status on the monitor, then gave her a kiss and a reassuring squeeze of her hand before fading away.

* * * * * * *

Rylee returned to the lab at 5:00 the next morning. The hot shower had soothed her physically and allowed her to fall sleep, but the repose didn't last long. She woke after four hours, her brain flying into overdrive. Finally accepting there was no way she was getting back to sleep, she dressed and headed into the lab.

The first thing she did was check the quantum charge, holding her breath in hope, only to exhale in disappointment. The charge read just thirty-six percent. It had been eight hours since Ethan launched the program. At this rate the charge would be less than three quarters by the sixteen-hour mark. She had a feeling one hundred percent was necessary for a stable phase shift.

She decided to give it some more time before bringing Ethan back, hoping the charge rate would increase. Turning her attention to the tower, she saw that the work Ethan had done on the control board and surrounding circuitry looked neat and clean. He hadn't yet replaced the tower's casing. Rylee looked at it now, remembering how simple it was to remove and thinking it had to be just as easy to replace.

When it was done, she ran her palm up and down the smooth surface with satisfaction. It felt good to do something, no matter how small. And it felt better to be in the lab, where Ethan was, where the phase shift would take place. She lay down on the sofa and closed her eyes, trying to calm her thoughts. She managed to drift into a light doze for an hour and a half.

When she rose, she immediately checked the readout again. It read forty-four percent, an increase of eight percent. Was that any faster of a charge? Her mind couldn't focus to do the math. She didn't know what to think. She needed Ethan.

She pulled her sweater up over her head, shaking out her long black hair in a sensuous way. Her hands glided up her tummy and over her breasts, which were held in a cleavage-enhancing lacy black bra.

"Ethan, babe, I'm here," she murmured, as if he were standing very close. "Just me. No one else. Just me, wanting you. Wanting your hands on my body, right here where mine are now, feeling my softness, hardening my nipples, turning me on."

Ethan flickered into phase before her, staring at her chest. She reached for his hands and placed them on her breasts. "My words may serve their purpose," she said, "but I want you to know that I mean the things I say, Ethan. I want your touch so much."

Ethan kissed her and wrapped his arms around her. "You're worried about the quantum charge," he observed, and she nodded.

"Does it have to be one hundred percent?" she asked.

Ethan sighed and kissed the top of her head. "I'm afraid so. All early testing showed extensive instability at under the hundred percent charge. Even when it reaches full charge, it's still not completely stable for some time. That's why I set the twenty-four-hour rule for all experiments."

She pulled back to look at him. "We don't have that kind of time."

"I know." He brushed her hair back from her face and caressed her neck. "The charge rate has never been consistent, so there's a chance it could accelerate. Let's see what we've got at 1:00 and take it from there. I really need to know you're looking after yourself, my love, so go get something to eat and take a walk on the grounds or something. Don't just lock yourself in this lab agonizing. Will you do that for me? Please?"

Rylee nodded, kissing him and pressing herself against his exposed erection before stepping away and pulling on her sweater, letting him disappear for what she hoped would be the last time.

* * * * * * *

The churning in her stomach killed her appetite, but she still stopped into the café to force down a bagel and coffee. She passed the rest of the time wandering the university grounds and sitting by the fountain trying to catch up on some biology journals on her phone, though she found it impossible to concentrate on reading.

She didn't cancel her afternoon lectures or call in a replacement, because she worried it might alert Dean Horowitz. She simply wouldn't show up, knowing the students would wait for a bit and then just leave. The dean wouldn't hear about it until later.

At 12:30, she returned to the lab and went straight to check the charge level. It read ninety percent! It had accelerated! A wave of positivity washed over her and she believed this was going to work.

For the next half hour, she paced the lab and watched the charge bar continue to fill, unabashedly cheering it on. By 1:00, it had reached ninety-four percent. Her math told her that it would reach a full charge within the hour, before the dismantling crew arrived. She had to share her excitement with Ethan.

In the interest of variety, she decided to go low instead of high this time. She undid her skirt and wriggled it loose, letting it fall to the floor.

"Ethan, honey, do you like my matching lingerie?" she said into the empty room, running her fingers over the lacy black thong and down between her legs. Then she turned her hips and jutted out her butt. "Tell me how good my ass looks in this thong. Better yet, come and tell me how good my ass feels as you peel the thong off me."

Out of nowhere, an open palm smacked her ass and she let out a startled yelp. She spun around to find Ethan standing there solid, having materialized just out of her line of sight.

"Sneaky bastard," she said. "I bet that left a mark."

"Oh yeah, it's nice and red."

She gave him a playful shove, then kissed him. "The charge is at ninety-four percent. It's looking good, isn't it?"

"Yes, the charge is good, it will reach a hundred percent soon," he answered rather flatly as he looked over the readings on the monitor.

"You don't sound as enthusiastic as I hoped you would."

He winced before responding. "The charge is good, but the stability readings are still erratic. I need those to settle down before conducting the phase shift."

Rylee's heart sank and it must have shown on her face, because Ethan immediately took her in his arms.

"Hey, sorry, I didn't mean to worry you like that again," he said. "We still have an hour. The full event takes just seconds from start to finish, so we can wait until the last minute to launch. Let's let the stabilizers do their thing as long as possible."

He ran his hands down her lower back and over her butt, giving her cheeks a squeeze. "Let me go now, then you and this gorgeous ass can bring me back just before 2:00 and I'll undergo the phase shift to finish this. Okay? Don't worry."

1...456789