Quantum Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's easier said than done," she said as she slid her arms around his waist and clung tightly to him. "I worry a lot less when I can see you, touch you."

He rubbed her back in understanding.

"Tell me what the phase shift is like," she said. "What you feel. What's supposed to happen."

"Well, assuming it's like the first one, there's an initial sensory overload — that's the best I can describe it. That lasts just a few seconds, and then there's the impression of being everywhere in the room, seeing everything. That state should have lasted less than ten seconds, since the program is set to complete the full phase shift in fifteen seconds. But the reconstituting never happened for me, because of the burnout, so I've been stuck in the secondary state here ever since."

When he finished, she continued to hold him tight. "I don't want to let you go again."

"I know you're scared, Rylee, but trying to keep me here for over an hour while we wait is only going to exhaust you. I need you to stay strong and to believe this is going to work. You've been my anchor through all of this. I'm counting on you."

She knew he was right and, after a few more precious seconds, reluctantly released him.

As she watched the man she loved fade away before her eyes, she found it very hard to hold back tears. She had hoped this morning's phasing out was the last time, but here she was watching him go again. She pulled her skirt back on, then went to the sofa and sat down, burying her face in her hands.

* * * * * * *

As the hour passed, Rylee regained her resolve. Ethan was right, she had to stay strong for him. He needed her.

At 1:45, she double-checked that the door to the lab was locked, in case the dismantling crew arrived before they were done. She had no idea how long a locked door would keep them out, but it would buy some additional time.

Moving next to the quantum synchronizer, she stripped down to her lingerie. "Okay, babe, this is it. Get your ass back here and my ass is yours. You can smack it all you want if that's what'll keep you in phase, but we're bringing you back for good and we're doing it now."

Ethan materialized into solid form wearing a broad smile. "I like your confidence," he said, but then he flickered and started becoming transparent. Rylee immediately grabbed his cock and started stroking it, and the flickering stopped.

"What just happened there?" she asked.

"I don't know. I was focused on you and fully aroused. Just a little blip, I guess. I'm fine."

"You better be. I don't want to see you fade out ever again, you hear me?"

He agreed, then tried turning to read the monitor, but Rylee's grip on his cock made it awkward. "You can let go for a moment while I check the stabilization readings."

"Not a chance," she answered. "You're going to feel me every moment until I've got you back for good." She let Ethan move to the monitor and took up position behind him, pressing her body against his naked back as she reached around to tease his erection. "How's the stabilization?"

"Better," he said, "but I would very much like to see a stronger reading. Hang on, it's at a point where I might be able to help it along. Let me try something."

For the next couple minutes, Ethan's fingers tapped at the keyboard as undecipherable command codes flashed across the screen. With a solid final jab at the Enter key, he sighed with satisfaction and said, "That worked. It's helping."

"Meaning what, exactly? A crew is going to be knocking at that door any minute. Can you do the shift now?"

Ethan turned to face her. "We have to wait as long as possible. It's looking good, but at this point, every extra minute will make the event safer. Sorry, but this also increases the likelihood of Horowitz getting in here with his crew while we're still in a rather exposed state."

"I honestly don't give a shit about that anymore, as long as we get you through this before he can interfere." She thought for a moment and then her voice took on a commanding tone. "Okay, here's what's going to happen. You're going to set up the program so that the phase shift is ready to launch at the press of the Enter key. Then we wait as long as we can before that door is about to be opened."

Ethan gave a nod. "That'll work."

"Damn right it will work. Get to it," she ordered. Ethan turned back to the keyboard and ran through a set of commands, then faced her again.

"Done?" she asked.

"Done," he confirmed. "All I have to do is stand between the towers while you hit Enter from a safe distance."

"Good. We'll get you in position when the threat arrives. In the meantime, we just have to keep you solidly in phase until the main event." She opened her arms invitingly. "So I invite you to enjoy stripping off my lingerie in any way you'd like."

He accepted the invitation enthusiastically, cupping her breasts over her bra and lowering his face to her cleavage. He kissed her soft flesh and ran his tongue along the lace edge of her bra as he reached around to undo the hooks. He slid the bra off her arms and buried his face between her naked boobs, squeezing them, licking them and sucking on her nipples. Erotic shivers ran through her body and her hips began to sway with the heat growing between her legs.

Ethen apparently noticed, slowly sinking to his knees, kissing her tummy all the way down, inch by inch, until he reached her thong. Hooking his fingers into the sides, he pulled the lacy material down her legs, then rubbed his cheek against the soft triangle of exposed hair.

Rylee stepped one foot out of her thong and into a widened stance. Ethan took his welcome and licked her softly between her legs, teasing her with the gentle touch of his tongue, drawing deep yearning breaths from her. Then he pressed his mouth hard into her pussy and slid his tongue between her folds and into her hole, tasting her juices.

Rylee moaned heavily and looked down at her man's head between her spread legs. As she was about to reach and stroke his hair, he flickered again, and she froze, watching in disbelief as his body blurred and grew transparent.

"Ethan! What's happening?" she called out.

He looked up at her, realized he was becoming unstable, and stood, staring down at his hands.

"How can this be happening?" Rylee asked in alarm. "How can you fade away while you're actually licking my pussy?"

Ethan's brows furrowed, then his head spun to look at the towers, awareness flashing in his eyes.

"It's the quantum field being generated by the synchronizer," he announced grimly. "Now that it's fully charged and stabilizing, it's affecting my current unstable phase state. It's like I'm in conflict with it."

"What if you move farther from the machine until it's time to launch the shift?"

He shook his head. "The quantum field fills the whole room. It's harmless to anyone in a normal state. There's no danger to you. It's just me."

Rylee watched him flicker again and saw through him to the shelving behind. She beat down her rising panic and forced herself to think, and the realization hit her. Forget physics. The solution is biology. She scanned the room, then took control again.

"Ethan, keep your eyes on me, on my body, let loose those lustful thoughts," she told him as she made her way quickly to the sofa. "Don't think about anything but me, about how it feels when your dick is deep inside me." She scooped the three sofa cushions into her arms and hurried back to the quantum synchronizer, where she dropped them between the towers and arranged them into an improvised bed. "Cuz we're gonna fuck now, babe."

"What? B-b-but ..." he tried to say as the flickering grew worse.

Rylee raced over to him and took hold of his erection and started stroking it. It felt disconcertingly intangible, but she kept at it and pressed her breasts against him and he took on more solidity.

"Rylee, I can't hold phase, I feel it slipping, but the stabilizers need more time."

"Hence the sex," she responded.

"But what —"

"Fuck before talk," she stated and pulled him to the towers, where she got to the floor and lay back onto the cushions. She looked up at him, spread her legs open and said, "Get down here and get inside me."

Ethan joined her on the floor, positioning himself on top of her. Rylee felt his cock find her hole and slip inside. It pleased her to feel him spread her open, nice and solid.

"That's it, just focus on me, make love to me, enjoy my body. It's all about the biology. The physiological reaction that keeps you in phase is strongest during actual intercourse. We have to boost your internal signal until launch time." She pressed her boobs together and gave them a playful jiggle. "So boost away, babe."

Ethan bent his head down and gave each of her nipples a firm suck, then kissed her passionately. As their tongues played, his hips went into action, and Rylee cherished the feeling of her man moving inside her again.

Just as the two of them were letting themselves go to the anxiety-free pleasure of lovemaking, there came a rattling of the doorknob followed by a sharp knock. Ethan froze and his eyes shot to the door.

"Don't stop," Rylee told him. "They won't have a key. We have some time."

Outside the door, they heard Dean Horowitz muffled voice sounding openly irate. "Dammit, I told that woman to leave the door unlocked. Completely mindless when it's their time of the month. And she's not in her lecture, so who knows where the hell she is."

So the misogynistic bastard already found out she skipped her lecture. Good thing it didn't trigger him coming sooner.

"Don't worry," she whispered to Ethan, "he'll have to call the custodian now to get the only other key, and that guy is always hard to —"

Her phone rang.

"Shit. I didn't think of that."

She unceremoniously shoved Ethan off her and scrambled up from the floor and ran for the front of the room. Her phone, sitting on the desk, kept ringing loudly. She snatched it up and fumbled for the side tab to switch it to silent mode. The phone vibrated in her hand a few more times, then finally stopped.

Muffled voices outside sounded puzzled. Then there was an aggressive bang on the door. "Professor Cantrell, are you in there? Rylee!"

Rylee looked back at Ethan sitting crouched on his knees and was alarmed to see him flickering again. She snapped into action, bolting back to their makeshift mattress. When she reached him, she shoved him onto his back between the towers and with open legs sank to her knees, sitting atop his hips. "You're not going anywhere, mister," she said as she positioned his cock into a third tower and lowered herself onto it. "My turn on top."

Out in the hall, Dean Horowitz sounded angrier. "Rylee, I heard your phone, I know you're in there. Open the door. Rylee!"

"Ignore him," she told Ethan as she began raising and lowering herself, drawing a welcome moan from her man, now fully substantial again. She was determined to keep him that way for the coming phase shift. Horowitz could go fuck himself.

Her phone buzzed in her hand again and she realized she was still holding it. She shook her head and smiled down at Ethan. "If he keeps calling, I just might put this vibration feature to good use."

They laughed together as an incomprehensible exchange went on outside the door. Then Horowitz knocked and shouted once again, but in another twist Rylee hadn't expected.

"Rylee, are you all right in there? Are you hurt? Do you need medical attention?"

"Uh oh," she uttered.

Ethan quickly grasped the problem too. "If he thinks there's an emergency ..."

She knew she couldn't let the dean start down that road, believing he had to find a way to break in urgently. For all she knew, the dismantling crew had the tools to do it. She looked at her buzzing phone and made a snap decision.

"What are you doing?" Ethan asked her.

"I'll take care of this, babe," she said, giving her hips a little wriggle that stirred his cock inside her. "You just focus on the tits." She tapped accept on her screen and said, "Hi, Ferdinand."

Several seconds of shocked silence followed, then, "Rylee, what's going on? I heard your phone in there. Why won't you open the door?"

"Look, Ferdinand, I can't explain right now, but I need to ask you to, ungh —" Rylee shot Ethan a stern look, knowing he had driven his hips up on purpose, ramming his cock deep into her to get a reaction. "I need to ask that you come back another time," she continued to the dean. "Please don't come in. It's important. I'll explain everything later."

"You will damn well explain now!" the dean shouted. "Actually, I don't care what you have to say. You just open this door immediately or I will. Do you hear me? I demand that —"

Rylee ended the call set the phone aside. "He's pretty pissed, but he won't incur the repair costs of forcing the door now that he knows no one's dying."

Outside, they could hear him shouting through a call to the custodian, who seemed to be resisting a change of routine that would reroute him to the physics building.

"He'll have his hands full with the difficult custodian before getting him here with the key," she said.

"Uh huh."

She forcibly pinned his shoulders to the cushions beneath him. "While I have my pussy full with a misbehaving physicist right here. You did that on purpose."

"Uh huh, and you felt it good."

She leaned down and gave him a kiss. "Oh yeah, I felt it good." Then she shifted forward and buried his face in her boobs. "I should suffocate you with my tits right here and now for being such a brat." She gave him a few seconds without air to ponder that before lifting off of him.

"Not a bad way to go at all," he said when he could breathe again.

She laughed, giving her hanging boobs a little shake for him. Then she stood up.

"Hey, where are you going? I'll apologize, if that's what you want," Ethan said, playfully.

Rylee reached past the tower and grabbed the keyboard, then lowered herself back down and set it next to his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Ethan asked, serious now.

"You're sure the phase shift is ready to launch at the push of that Enter key?"

"Yes, of course, but —"

"Then we need it down here with us, in easy reach, because as soon as the custodian arrives, we've waited as long as we can, and we'll just have to trust the quantum stability factor as is."

"I know, Rylee, but there's no we in this event. It's too dangerous. The transition state during a shift is potentially harmful if something goes wrong, as I know all too well now. I have to do this, but you don't. I'm not risking you for me."

"Sorry, but that's my choice and I am risking me for you. If I leave you alone here, you might fade away, like I just saw a few minutes ago. I'm not making that mistake again. If there's no you, there's no correcting phase shift and I risk losing you forever. That's not happening. I'm in this with you."

With that statement, she lifted his cock into position and lowered herself onto him, taking him deep inside her warmth.

"But Rylee —"

"Shut up, Ethan. Consider this a quantum leap in our relationship and we're taking it together. Just shut up and make love to me."

The concern remained in his eyes, but his expression revealed that he knew she was right. They were in this together now, and the time for talk was over. While the dean continued an occasional bang on the door and threatening bark, the two lovers ignored him and focused on each other.

Rylee began riding her man with renewed vigour. With each downward plunge, she revelled in the feeling of his cock filling her, knowing it was keeping him solidly here with her. It was a connection like no other, and soon became a full-body absorption. She felt him in her vagina with every stroke, then into her abdomen igniting her core, then up into her heart pumping her hot blood through her body and back down to her swelling vagina as it clenched his loving hardness.

Ethan gazed at her in awe, staring deep into her eyes, then down at her bouncing breasts, then down her tummy to the precious place where her widely spread legs came together and swallowed his erection. His hands reached for her boobs, cupping them, squeezing them, pinching the nipples.

Rylee watched his attentions to her boobs and saw an adoration in his eyes that bordered on worship. It was then that she consciously noted the unique feeling charging through her body and wondered if Ethan felt it too. It was a strange erotic tingle, like an ethereal hum coursing through every fibre with the singular goal of making her feel totally fucking orgasmic.

She was about to ask Ethan if he was feeling it too when something the dean said to his crew outside the door caught her attention: "The custodian just texted that he's on his way up. We'll get you in there momentarily. Sorry for this ridiculous delay."

Rylee locked eyes with Ethan. "It's time, babe. I hope the stabilization is enough."

"It'll be fine," he said encouragingly. "It has to be."

Rylee glanced at the keyboard, reassured it was within reach, then looked back at Ethan with hooded eyes. "There's some kind of weird tingly feeling penetrating every cell of my body, and it feels pretty fucking fantastic."

"I feel it too. It has to be a side effect of the quantum charge surrounding us interfacing with our electrochemistry in this state of heightened sexual arousal. I think as the charge stabilizes, it's penetrating us at the quantum level."

She laughed at his jargon-laced explanation, then ground herself down on his cock. "Babe, all I know is that you are penetrating me at the quantum level right now, and I'm about ready to come."

"My love, you are not alone in that feeling either," Ethan informed her.

Rylee leaned forward and braced her hands outside his shoulders, with one finger poised over the keyboard's Enter key. "Then this is it. I'm going to ride you now with all my love until I come hard, and I want you to come with me as I hit Go and we just fucking see what happens. Deal?"

"Deal," he answered solemnly.

There was nothing left to say. Whatever was going to happen was going to happen. Rylee let go of any expectations and surrendered herself to the erotic hum pervading her system. She ramped up the rhythm of her movements, plunging down onto Ethan's rock-hard cock faster and faster as he delighted in the bliss of watching her boobs bouncing wildly over him.

She felt her climax rising, but it was a feeling like never before. Ethan's cock slid silkily against her most intimate flesh, setting her pussy on fire with a heat that penetrated her entire body. Just as she felt her volcano about to erupt, she looked at Ethan and saw he was right there in the same place with her.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you," he replied.

She pressed Enter.

And they erupted together.

Rylee inhaled sharply, and heard Ethan do the same. She remembered him describing this moment as a sensory overload, and holy shit he wasn't kidding.

It felt like her pussy contracted as his cock expanded and she clutched him powerfully as her juices flooded over him and he exploded within her and flooded her with his hot love. It was the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt, but that wasn't all. The climax fired in her groin and spread throughout her entire body. Dear god, she had never felt an orgasm right into her fingers and toes like this. She was sure she cried out, but she heard no sound.

The intensity of the orgasmic feeling began to subside, and she became aware of being in a new state. Just as Ethan had described, she felt like she was in every part of the room, fully aware of every square centimetre of it.

Yet, while she could see everything unencumbered, she somehow at the very same time saw Ethan's face directly in front of hers, because their bodies were still entwined, his cock still deep inside her, their arms and legs wrapped around each other. They were still themselves, but they were also one, joined at the atomic level. It felt otherworldly, and absolutely heavenly. She smiled, and Ethan smiled back at her.

1...456789