All Comments on 'Quarterback Sneak Ch. 03'

by HotSprings22

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

I absolutely loved this update I like how they are different and yet the same. They both want to feel something but is afraid to say anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot Damn!

Please more of this! I really hope she doesn't break his heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

I'm absolutely loving this story, and can't wait to see how things unfold for Galynn and Alceo... Please continue and don't leave us hanging again...

theognistheognisover 13 years ago
*****

Five stars. And damn. Just damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pure

FIYAH! these two are smoking'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
too good...

what is lovely to me is that someone so gorgeous sees something special in what others would see as quite plain.

Yes, that is a bit of a fantasy, but there's nothing really wrong with that is there? OK its not real, but it does make us *normal* people feel that there are opportunities for ourselves.... :)

God bless Galynn and Alceo. I want Alceo to fuck me senseless. lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn that was both sweet and hot

There I was thinking I was all tough and I didn't like all that gushy stuff and there you go. And there you go reminding me that I do like the sweetness of the first flush of lust/like coupled with a very hot screw.

Go on, girl, do you thing!

i_heart_candyi_heart_candyover 13 years ago
yes yes YES!

i love this story, and i cant wait for more. im wondering where their relationship is gonna go???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

DAMN..... DAMN..... DAMN.... I can't wait to read the rest. I'm excited to see what happens between these 2 sexy people. Keep'em comin

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

The way you write makes me feel as if I'm right there feeling everything they are. So much passion, and I love how you don't skip over the tender moments. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
moreee

so good! i want more!!! give us some more chapter pleaseeE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

love love love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

you definitely need to continue

TallDarkandThoughtfulTallDarkandThoughtfulabout 13 years ago
Nice

I like their dynamic. please continue with this its really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I want more...

Gosh I love this story. I can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more, more ,moooree

oh, i am addicted to this story!!! read it all in one night.. and i love all your stories.. but this one is def a wonderful new installment!!! PLEASE keep it coming!!!! :]

(and hope the muse returns for red & gavin soon.. but in the mean time.. feeeel free to give us as muuch as you want to Quarterback Sneak!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
moreeeeeee

cannot wait for ur updates !!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 13 years ago
Thank you

Not many people who write stories on here appreciate black women with curves. We can be beautiful and deserve to find someone to love us, be it black or white. Looking beyond the stereotype that to be skinny is instantly beautiful, is truly a wonderful thing to see.

This character depicts what most overweight women feel about themselves. The popular guys shouldn't like them, that they don't deserve true love, who could see past their gut of stomach....things like that.

Understand, I speak as a full figured black woman who has felt this and wonder when I will have my turn with a guy who is wonderful in his own right. Not violent, ignorant, or arrogant...wonderful.

So i know this is long, but from the bottom of my heart, thank you..

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 13 years ago
How in the hell...

Did I miss this post? I love this story and my reward for missing this one is that I get to read two chapters today! Woo hoo! Great story, keep up the good work.

willerileywillerileyalmost 13 years ago
Sending up a Cheer!

G-O-O, GAYLYNN!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good lord!!

I just died and went to heaven. This was sooooooooo amazing ! Gives me hope . Not many stories that I can relate too like I did this one . I love your writing please please more!!!

VgheatVgheatover 12 years ago
Thank you!

For appreciating a real woman. And showing that she can be loved and that she can be sexy and real. For this you won my favorite author on this site of all time. Very very happy that I found this. Oh and Gaylynn put it on him reaaaaaalll good. ;-) love it!

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Mind

Blowing, I, so glad u came back to this story I'm anxiou to get to the new chapter n the build up is tantalizing ;-)

Please don't leave us hanging like dat again! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is the first of your stories I am reading, while I love it, you need to be careful of the use of he, his, him, her, she etc, sometimes you're meaning her, when you say him etc. That's among a few other errors, but like I said I love the story.

mimi186mimi186almost 12 years ago
Love this so much

They are so cute! You go girl!

Lyn91Lyn91over 11 years ago
This is good but confusing

I thought that he was black and she was white..Its very good but it is so confusing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Again I say Damn!

Wow! They really know how to make some heat! I am glad he wants something different. They seem so very cute together. I am happy he wanted a woman with curves!

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 10 years ago
@Lyn91

I know exactly what you mean, I wish that authors would clearly establish this early on. Better still, in the subtitle, as some often do. I feel that it's kinda sneaky of authors to leave this out.

I've haven't actually read this story but have been looking for tags to try and establish which of the couple is black and which is white. No such tags have been left (also sneaky), but I now know via the comments that this story is about a WM/BW relationship, which is not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lyn and Lynn

It took you three chapters to figure out who was black and who was white? Really? Besides, the fact you apparently couldn't tell is a good thing, not a bad thing. The story is well-written, and the race of the characters is not the only important thing about them, or even the most important thing about them.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
lol obsessed

just stayed up all night reading this story.. slept 2 hrs and now im back at it again.. definitely a favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If anyone has read past the first chapter and still doesn't know which one is black and which one white then u obviously aren't paying attention because it was mentioned plain as day multiple times. It may not be made obvious in the tags but if you've even read the first few paragraphs then you should know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How do you not?

How do you not know between the two main characters which is of which race? In the first chapter, I believe it was, when she told him her name, she explains her mom being Greek and her dad Black. And he says after this that he's 100% Greek.

To the author,

This story is well written and I am hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sighs

"Greek" is a nationality not solely a race. What...other races/ethnicities don't live in Greece? I'm German and French...both my parents are "black".

silverstar88silverstar88almost 9 years ago
I've Read This So Many Times!

And it's still an awesome story! 😍👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AWESOME READ!

Story is awesome and this is also about my 7th time reading the story. Some grammatical errors of course but still good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good read

I really liked this story second time reading but only certain chapters and good points but somehow has I was reading I kinda felt like this should have been a werewolf story. I mean with him biting her and calling him an alpha. Idk if it's just me but I think this would have been a good non human story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So sweet. I have to go to bed now, but I wish I weren't sleepy so I could read all the rest of the chapters.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Hot! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous