Qucikies Vol. 06

Story Info
More still.
3.5k words
4.67
5.5k
3
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her Favorite Beefcake"

"Do you always sleep in the nude?"

I nearly chocked on my Cheerios when she asked that. Thank God Emily didn't hear that. The last thing my girlfriend needed to know was that her roommate was roommate was being weird again. Finals were getting to her, and Clair was not helping.

"Excuse me?"

She shrugged like it was no big deal.

"I came over to pick Emily up the other day. She was taking a shower and your door was open. I saw my favorite beefcake was naked, so I had to investigate."

I hated it when she called me that. Not beefcake, that's what I am. I'm proud of my body. I do whatever it takes to keep it fit and muscular. No, I hated it when she called me her favorite. She always said it so... predatorially. Like she wanted to jump my bones. Clair was not ugly by any means. She was a sexy little BBW with curves in all the wrong places, but I liked the bikini model type. Like Emily. No, that's not true. I hated it because whenever she said it my dick stood at attention. I didn't know why, and I didn't like that.

"You came into my room?"

"Of course. I had to get some pics. I finger myself to them every night. You're such a heavy sleeper. You didn't wake at all as I licked you dick."

I dropped my spoon.

"You what?!"

"You are delicious."

"You're insane!"

"You looked so cute. I just wanted to scoop you up and carry you away."

Why was that thought making my harder?

"I could too."

"I doubt it."

"Nah, it would be easy. My parents have a beach house they don't use 9 months of the year. I could walk right into your room, pick you up, carry you out to my car and be out there by morning. I would rape your sweet little ass till summer came round."

I left without a word.

I called Emily and apologized. I lied and said something came up. She was still so stressed out I couldn't bring myself to tell her what Clair had said. That night I locked my bedroom door. About 3am I heard it. The front door opened and closed. I had locked it. Hadn't I? Someone walked across the wood floor. I watched as my bedroom door's knob turned. They tried to open it but could not. Soon they left. I knew, knew it was Clair.

I stayed away from their apartment. I lied and said I was sick. Emily bought it. Just had to wait till finals were over. Night after night she broke in. Strangely she never tried to break into my room. Stranger still I never called the cops. Why? Then the dreams started. I was on the bed, naked, unable to move. Clair, butt naked and beautiful, stepped out of the corner and onto the bed with me. She crawled up like a spider before shoving her tit into my mouth. I began to suckle. She impaled herself on me and rode me hard. I loved it.

Days of this strange cycle passed. She tried my door. I dreamt of her raping me. I anticipated it happening again. What was wrong with me? Would she, do it? If I let her in, would she, do it. I had to know. I left my bedroom door unlocked. I did not sleep. I waited. The door opened.

There was Clair. She was curvier and sexier than even my horniest dream. I just lay there, silent. She smiled knowingly as she strutted over. She loomed over me, and I locked eyes with her nipples. With an ease I found both frightening and arousing she scooped me up like a baby. Mouth met nipple and I began to suckle. She carried me away. Clair had won. She now owned her favorite beefcake.

***

"Jinko Haze"

"Hands to yourself, Asshole!"

The muscle bound moron crashed through the front door and out onto the back alley. I smacked my paws together to show him what I thought of him. He was just another piece of trash to take out. The nerve of this pervs. Just because we're monster girls we want to be touched? That was a mistake. He would have just been asked to leave. Touching me, a Jinko, was what got his ass kicked out onto the street. This was one bouncer he didn't need a man.

He was hot though. What? No he wasn't! Such big muscles. That I don't care about! That dick looked kinda big. Stop that! What the hell was wrong with me? I staggered over the bar and placed my paws on the top to settle myself down. It was then I saw the chalkboard.

"Tonight only. Zodiac Momano drink free! Happy Lunar New Year!"

"Oh god."

It was mating season. I made up some excuse for my boss, who wasn't looking as repulsive as usual - stop, and left. I had to get home. Bunker down. Let this pass. I am a Jinko dammit! I am better than these...baser instincts! I cut through the campus to shave some much needed time. That, as it turned out, was a mistake.

Rounding a corner halfway through, I found him. He was naked. He was also handcuffed to a lamppost. His eyes widened at the sight of me. A look of shame crossed his face. It was clear he didn't want to be seen this way. It made him very cute.

"Lose a bet?" I teased.

"Hazing."

His voice was soft, low. It made him feel more like a little boy than the college freshman he probably was.

"How long have you been here?"

"Three hours maybe."

I should have kept moving. I knew I should have been moving. Something about this helpless boy made me want to stay.

"Did they forget about you?"

"Afraid so."

I ran the back of my claw down his chest.

"Too bad for you. Great for me."

"How's that?"

"It's mating season."

I stood shivering against the February chill. Whose fucked up idea was this? Who did pledge shit like this so late into the year? Alpha Sigma Sigma, that's who. I didn't even want to join but Dad pulled some strings after I came home for Christmas and found out I hadn't. The frat doesn't like their hand forced so here I am. Handcuffed naked to a lamppost. Fucking great. That's when she showed up.

Monster Girls are not allowed on campus. Its not official obviously. That would bring the school up on civil rights violations. They just never accept any monster girls. We didn't have many back home either. So, I was utterly unprepared for the gorgeous Jinko to approach me. She was more woman than I could ever imagine or handle. I seemed to catch her eye.

"Lose a bet?" she teased.

"Hazing."

That's all I could force myself to say.

"Did they forget about you?"

"Afraid so."

I didn't feel like explaining the whole thing. She ran the back of her claw down my chest. It so smooth, it sent a thrilling little charge through my body. I think I jerked a little. She smiled at that.

"Too bad for you. Great for me."

"How's that?"

"It's mating season."

My eyes widened. There was no way she just said that. Not to me. No way she was hitting on me.

"Ex...excuse me?"

She ran her paw over my dick. I know I shuddered this time around.

"So sensitive. I like that."

She continued to rub her finger along it. It was so soft, so sensual, I couldn't help but moan.

"Sh."

She placed her other paw over my mouth while using the first to grip my dick firm but comfortably. She slowly began to stroke. I moaned as my heart fluttered, blood rushed to my little friend and I fell weak in the knees.

"So cute."

I have no idea how long this lasted. I just know I fell into her waiting arms at some point. I saw she had used her claw to pick the lock on one of my cuffs and free me. She scooped me up like a baby.

"Back to the frat? Or home with me? Choose now."

***

"To Summon a Succubus"

I am truly desperate. There is no other reason to do what I'm doing. It's utterly pathetic to even be considering it. Yet, here I am drawing runes on my kitchen's hardwood floor with washable paint. I probably did it wrong. Why am I even trying?

Yes, why indeed?

Whose voice was that?

Mine.

"Who are you?"

Menyoti.

"Where are you? Your voice sounds so weird."

It should. It's in your head.

"What?"

You dare summon me but know not how my powers work?

"Summon you?"

I look down at the circle. It's glowing.

"Oh shit."

A column of white light erupts from the floor where my circle once was.

"You wanted a succubus? Well you've got one."

Happy Valentines Day to me.

I cower in fear at the mighty flame. What the fuck have I done? This was a fucking mistake.

That remains to be seen.

The fire clears and my vision takes a moment to adjust. A woman stands in the middle of the circle. A naked woman. A sexy naked woman. My dick springs to life.

As it should.

How are you doing that? Why did I think it instead of saying out loud?

Because I want you to. I talk to my summoners this way. That way you can hide nothing from me.

Oh shit.

Oh, that is rather sad.

What is?

You summoned me, a powerful succubus, because you're... lonely?

It's a little more complicated than that.

No, its not. You are alone on this plane. You have no friends. No family. No lovers. You simply seek company on your little holiday.

Ok, maybe it is that simple.

It might be the most innocent request made of me.

She stepped out of the circle.

That interests me.

You can't leave the circle! The book said you'd be bound there.

And indeed, I would, if you had not neglected to connect a Seidel. It must be whole to hold me.

Shit.

Don't worry. I will not harm you. It is very lonely in my realm. Everyone competes for food so we don't bond. I would kill for some company. So I will stay with you this February the Fourteenth.

Really?

Though I require one thing from you.

Name it!

Feed me.

H...how?

Take off your clothes and stroke yourself for me.

I hesitate, terrified.

Now.

My body complies despite my mind not telling it to. I can feel her direct me. Once she has me naked I begin to jerk myself off. This is so humiliating. Wait, is she getting taller? Something knocks my hands away wrapping around my cock. I look down to see a long, slender, fleshy tail with a blunt spade end has encased it.

As I said, feed me.

As her tail writhes and sends jolt after jolt of pleasure through my body she begins to transform.

She grows to be a full head taller than me.

I don't feel you jerking off yet.

Right, sorry.

I go to grab my dick but can't quite get it.

I can't reach it through your tail.

Then move the tail.

I gulp. I grab the tail. A pleasurable warmth radiates from up, into my waiting hands. It felt so good. I grip it and drag it up and down my shaft. I moan at the wonderful feeling. It feels like something is pumping up through the tail into her. With each pump, her breasts swell. They were already full Cs but quickly pushing up into the DD range. They don't stop until they are... I'll just guess Double K. She keeps pumping and so do I.

Her ass starts to grow. She had a cute little tushie before. Now it's a handful. Bigger and bigger it gets until it provides a perfect balance for her tits. Now her legs plump up. A scintillating mixture of muscle and fat to hold herself up. The same happens with her arms.

Long, curved, sensual horns slide out of her forehead. Her hair turns into a shade of deep rich burgundy wine. Powerful wings spread forth from her back.

Her tail shifts colors. It is now a smooth, rosy pink. The color spreads out like flowing water washing over her body. Soon she is as I know she must truly be. A goddess.

Your goddess?

My goddess.

Her tail leaves my dick.

Strip.

I happily comply.

Feed me.

Do you mean...?

Before I can finish my thought she pounces on me.

I can't defend myself against her.

Not that you want to.

She slowly, playfully, slides me into her. I gasp at the sensation. She slowly rides me, smiling wickedly into my wide eyes. My heart becomes a jackhammer then returns to normal as I feel what I can only describe as a discharge of energy shoot from it. It travels down my body, lighting up every nerve ending it comes into contact with and filling my balls. It just sits there, tingling away.

The nerve ends continue to fire. Each one sparks and hits another building a powerful, lewd charge. Lustful energy I've never felt before surges through me and collects into my balls. I feel them swell. My breathing sped up to match the beat of my heart from earlier. I felt it sucked out and quickly replaced. The breath flowed through me into my balls making them ready to bust.

This mass of energy then moved into my dick. It could not all fit. I thrust into her. When I did more of it slid in expanding the area around it. Wait. Expanding? I thrust again. Sure enough more went in and I felt it inflate a little more. I matched the demoness thrust for thrust feeling the energy flow from my balls into my shaft, ready to explode.

Please, let me cum.

Not till I'm sure I'll get it all.

I obey and continue to let it build.

Now, slave.

I cum long and hard. I feel all the energy in my body shoot out of me and into her. She becomes vitalized as become a helpless lump under her, barely awake.

Oh no, you don't.

She scooped me up like a baby.

You summoned me. You may not sleep till I am full.

I'm spent.

She flicks my flaccid cock and I am fully revitalized. She binds me with her tail and holds me aloft.

I have not fed in far too long. It will take many of your days of never-ending sex to get back to full strength.

How many?

Seven.

Seven! I can't survive that!

You will in my world.

Will you let me go when those seven days are up?

You sought to capture me. To end your loneliness. Instead I capture you to end my own.

She strokes the circle on the floor and the portal bursts back to life. She jumps in and pulls me into my new reality.

***

"I Hate Costume Parties"

I hate costume parties. I don't know why I'm letting my friends talk me into going to one. Fuck, I hate costumes in general. I feel like a child. Not a very bright child for that matters. Yet here I am. Dressed as Robin. You know, the Boy Wonder. In public. Walking down the sidewalk to my friend's apartment I'm glad its nighttime and no one's going to see me. Giggles. Oh god, giggles. Someone is going to see me. Girls to boot. There's nowhere to hide. Lord, just kill me now. Please.

They are not girls. No, these two are women. The sexiest women I've ever seen. The one on the right is short, just over five foot I'd imagine. That is the only thing small about her. A big mane of black hair. A big ass. Big hips. Huge tits. They are well past DD maybe G. the one on the right is the same height and build. Her hair is a fiery red. They both look to be in the late twenties.

They look me right in the eye, theirs widening in shock and elation. They squeal with glee. I moan in despair.

"He's so cute!!!"

They rush forward and hug me. One then the other. Somehow my face ends up in their tits both times. This despite the fact I'm taller than both.

"Forget the Quarterback," the brunette said.

"Fuck yeah," the redhead agreed, "a cute little baby slave is far more fun that a fuck stud anyway."

"Mmmabyy slabbe?"

They pull rags from their bags and pour chemicals from a bottle onto them. They stick the rags in their cleavage. The brunette shoves my face into hers. It smells sweet. Too sweet. I'm a little lightheaded. The redhead does the same. Now I'm really lightheaded. They just keep doing it. I feel their hands grab and grope my body. Especially my dick. They really like that. I can't stay awake.

"That's it. Sleep," the redhead said.

"Your new Dommy Mommies will take good care of you."

And with that, I'm out.

***

"Clamshell Kidnapping"

The doorbell distracted me from my tri-daily self-admiration in my bedroom mirror. I am a fucking gorgeous specimen if I do say so myself. I damn well should be with all the hours I put into the gym each day. I haven't missed a day in ten years. It is amazing. I am amazing. I wish you could see me. My body is the modern Adonis, sculpted art in a medium of muscle. I'm jack and proud of it. As you can probably tell, fucking hung too.

Growling, I marched to my door and flung it open. No one was there. Just a large box on an L-Cart. A note with little hearts sat on top.

'From an admirer'

I liked that. I wheeled the thing in and closed the door. It was short work to get the crate off and open. What took far longer was trying to process what was inside. It was a clam. It was a massive baby blue plastic clam. It was wide open with a little pillow in the middle that looked like a clam.

"What the fuck?"

I bent down and felt around inside. It was comfy. I'd give it that. Looking up I gasped. The inside of the lid was a massive mirror. It was perfect. I laid down, head on pillow, and just looked. This was far better than the mirror I used on my closet door. I spent the next few hours running my hands over my body, appreciating every inch. Then came the beeping.

"Huh?"

The clam slammed shut, sealing me in.

"What the fuck!"

No matter how hard I struggled I could not break free. I heard my door unlock. Who the fuck else had the key? I was lifted and lowered again.

"Help!"

All I heard were men grunting.

"Be careful with my new sex toy, boys."

That was a woman. A sexy sounding woman. The only thing after that was the top of a box being put into place. Above me. I was lifted and lowered again. Then I was moving. I had packed up and wheeled out on the cart. I had been kidnapped! Judging by the sounds and movements I was placed on the truck and driven off.

Sex slave? Someone wanted my body so bad they stole me? I think I just found my soulmate.

***

"Dinner and a Show"

Thanksgiving. Alone on Thanksgiving. Alone on Thanksgiving, again. I sighed my defeated sigh. There came a knock on my dorm room door. Weird. No one he knew would still be here today. I opened the door to a thick, cloudy, sweet-smelling spray right to the face.

"What the fuck," I managed to cough out.

I collapsed onto the floor struggling to stay awake. The last thing I saw before succumbed was a pair of feminine hands reaching for me.

I awoke naked. Tied to a chair at a small table. A nice little Thanksgiving dinner had been set up.

"Where the fuck am I?"

"Well, that's just rude."

"Sara?"

I blinked in surprise at the sight of my busty blonde RA sitting across from me, as naked as I was. Sitting next to her was her gorgeous and equally busty Asian American wife Eden. She too was naked. My dick sprang to life at the sight of the two ladies smiling at me like cats looking at a canary.

"What am I doing here?"

"You're always alone on holidays," Sara explained.

"So we thought no one would mind if we stole you for a little... entertainment," Eden continued.

"What...what kind of...entertainment?"

"After dinner," Sara said.

She and Eden went around the table and grabbing his plate they slowly fed him. The naked ladies fed and cleaned him until his plate was empty. Then they playfully fed each other. Once done they pulled him away from the table and dimmed the lights. Sexy music played on the sound system.

"What are you...?" he started to ask.

He stopped when Sara climbed onto his lap and began a sexy little lap dance.

"Better get comfy," Eden said.

She stood behind him, playing with his nipples.

"It's going to be a long weekend."