All Comments on 'Queans Eat Cakes - Cherry and Kim'

by BethanyBDSM

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehn3 months ago

Ok, this was awesome! This is a story has to continue! Want to see the cake take more control over the wife!

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

You did it again 5 stars. I love the way you build your characters, the way you had Kim reveal all her secrets to Kirk which gives him the way to be dominate without brutality but with love. Also like the dominance of Cherry where it is forceful but with some care. Like several other of your stories I can see another chapter maybe even two. I hope you can see it as well, if so will you let us know if you will write more? Your Quean eats cakes is some of the best cuckquean stories I have read anywhere. Yes I am a fan!

Michael

Man4all84Man4all843 months ago

I really want to see this storyline continued šŸ˜ƒ

rentturtlerentturtle3 months ago

That was hot. More of this trio please.

MrTrentMrTrent3 months ago

Love your writing. It captures the cuckquean mindset so well

AndreqAndreq3 months ago

That was very good, as your stories are. It's never enough and I hope you put her through her darkest desires. This is all fantasy for me but I think your characterizations are great and, most importantly, your dialog seems realistic. Lots of room for more content in this story and I hope to see it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyBDSM@BethanyBDSM
Born in the early 1970s. Discovered D/s & BDSM around age 20. I LOVE the Power Exchange dynamic. A slave giving ALL for their Domme or Master. People being used to provide sexual pleasure. Male and Female cuckolding are also a huge turn on. I use this same name on BDSM...