Queans Eat Cakes - Cherry and Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'sure, she's pretty. big boobs, great ass, kissable lips. She was so sweet the whole time. until we were alone. she became assertive. hell aggressive when given the chance to come to our house to see Kirk. questioned if I was bisexual.. oh hell... does she think I'm cute... is she into me... or does she just think we want a threeway. does she hope I am a voyeur... just wanting me to watch.. she could be willing to tolerate me being part of a threeway just to get Kirk in bed with her. why did her becoming assertive turn me on... it was SO hot... I would have done anything she asked... I felt a desire to let her do whatever she wanted... to do anything to please her... to obey her.... That's silly... completely ridiculous... a few assertive words from a pretty girl am I am creaming my panties? WHY??'

Kirk drove home quietly while Kim was lost in her thoughts. He couldn't believe his luck. Cherry wanted him enough to accept an invitation to lunch from his wife. Was Cherry into a threesome? The possibilities were endless with a young curvy bisexual woman. Everyone knows college girls can be wild. Exploring their naughty sexual sides.

As soon as they were out of the car and the garage door was down Kirk said, "Pull your jeans down and bend over the hood."

Kim obeyed knowing Kirk had to be as aroused as she was or more. He slipped a hand between her thighs to find her crotch wet. "Wow! You weren't kidding about being wet."

He dropped his pants and slapped his hard cock on his wife's ass a few times. He was hard so no need for Kim to suck his cock. He pushed the bulbous head of his manhood into the excited pussy before him.

"OHhhh GOD." Kim gasped feeling instantly full of her husband's powerful rod. He immediately withdrew halfway out and thrust forward again. A forceful hard thrust. No soft loving strokes to start with today. He was pounding her properly from the beginning.

Her husky, trembling voice filled the air. "Ohhhhh, Fuck...... God... UGH! Yeah... Like that... Ugh so Ugh HARD. Fuck it... Fuck it.... FUCK ME! YES!! Harder! HARDER!! Take it.... Take ALL you want! ALL YOU WANT!! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, Yeeeeeessssss! YES! YES! YES! UGGGgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh! YES!"

As the orgasm rocked her body her feet came off of the floor. Her body now resting completely on the warm hood of the car. She saw visions of the young assertive woman fucking her husband in their martial bed. Her large breasts bouncing as she walked through their house naked with no remorse or restrictions. Free to do as she pleased in Kim's house. Ordering Kim to her knees and making her kiss the young well-manicured feet before her.

The pounding continued. Kirk's stamina aided by the morning blowjob his wife completed just a few short hours ago. Both of them only thinking about Cherry. She was the center of their sexual universe as they enjoyed their dark desires together, but independently.

As Kim's second orgasm started, she regaled in the thoughts of how wonderful it was to be a denied wife. Having only become multi orgasmic after she began edging and being denied orgasms. Her velvety love sleeve began to spasm again. Gripping and releasing the intruding cock as it spasmed. Kirk would never last through these ministrations a second time. He spewed a powerful load into the depths of his wife as her pussy spasms subsided.

Kirk spent much of the afternoon texting while they watched a movie. Kim knew the texting was with Cherry. And while she felt mildly uncomfortable, she was very thankful that Cherry didn't have Kirk's number until she was forced to give it to her. Meaning until today they only knew each other through lunch flirtations and nothing more. While some of the texts were surely about her, there were probably as many or more about them getting to know each other better.

That night Kirk indulged himself by edging his wife. Watching her moan and writhe on the bed only to be stopped short again and again. Kim knew her husband was edging her to get her body back in a horny state. She was well satisfied by the pounding she took over the hood of the car. But mentally she was still horny. Ready to experience being around an assertive woman that wanted her husband. She couldn't help but wonder if there was a mean streak in the curvy college vixen. The way she went from sweet innocent college girl to assertive woman in seconds led Kim to believe if Cherry had a mean streak, it would be well hidden but could come out instantly.

The next day around 11:30 the doorbell rang. Kim answered it to find Cherry had arrived 30 minutes early. "Welcome. Come in." Kim said with a nervous smile. There was a pit in her stomach, but she couldn't deny that she was feeling some sexual excitement as well.

"Thank you." Cherry said with a smirk as she stepped into the house. Her dress was short and tight.

"I was just starting to make the sandwiches." Kim began before being cut off.

"Where's Kirk?"

"Oh, um. He went upstairs to get a shower a few minutes ago."

"Awesome. Getting a chance to see him naked before he sees me naked would be so cool. You finish making the sandwiches while I surprise him."

As she reaches the stairs, she stops. Turning to face Kim with a huge grin covering her face. Her white teeth sparkle in the evil grin.

"On second thought, I will let him be and join you in the kitchen. It will be hotter to unwrap him later. And this will give me time to confirm that you liked assertive Cherry more than pleasant Cherry."

Once in the kitchen, the young Cuckcake continued. "Can you imagine it?"

Kim was confused and busied herself making the sandwiches to avoid eye contact with the college girl, "I.. imagine what?"

"How HOT it would be for a young, bisexual, exhibitionist to meet a submissive voyeur wife. Hmm, can you imagine the fireworks that could create for everyone?"

"I... uh... um... d.. don't know what to say."

"Is it true that my assertiveness yesterday excited you? And that you find me attractive?"

"Y..... ye.... yes." came the whispered reply.

"Very NICE!" the young vixen could barely contain her excitement. "Take your clothes off."

Kim froze. This was unexpected. 'oh my god... she wants to see me naked before Kirk joins us.... does she expect us to have lesbian sex when Kirk isn't around.... it's kinda HOT.... a college girl giving commands.... seeing herself as superior to you... to an older woman.. comfortable in your house... comfortable in her own skin... a confident sexual energy in her..... that's what attracted Kirk to her... sexual confidence.'

"I said, take your clothes off." came the confident whisper.

Kim's womanhood became wet. The same feelings she had in the restaurant returned. Her hands fell to the bottom of her shirt and obediently pulled the shirt up over her head and dropped it on the floor next to her feet. Her thumbs hooked the top of her leggins on either side of her hips and slid them off as well. She became nervous as she straightened up. Self-conscious wearing only her white lace bra and matching thong.

"Completely naked." was the soft but authoritative whisper.

Kim thrust her small chest forward as her hands reached for the bra clasp behind her back. The bra adorned the top of the small pile of clothes on the floor as she stepped out of the thong. She was now completely naked as she endured the stare of the college girl she was obeying.

Excitement overtook Cherry as she enjoyed the view of the obedient woman in front of her. She had never felt so powerful. Had never played sexual control games. She couldn't believe a straight woman would obey her without her husband around. She could REALLY enjoy this! Having control was intoxicating.

She stepped in front of the older woman covering the small boobs with her hands. The nipples were like #2 pencil erasers. Rubbery nubs that stuck out about an inch from the pancake tits. She stared into the eyes of the submissive woman as she squeezed the thick nipples between her fingers.

Kim held the gaze of her young superior. She felt the squeeze of her nipples turn into a pull before they started to twist. A jolt of pain shot through her as she let out a gasp.

"If it weren't for these your chest would look like a pre teenage boys' chest. It makes sense that Kirk would want to fuck a woman with a set of melons like mine." she whispered with a sneer.

The fully clothed woman leaned in leaving their lips only inches apart before she tugged the nipples harder. Kim's mouth opened to let out a moan of pain right as Cherry's soft lips met hers. The young aggressor's tongue immediately slipped into Kim's mouth to her astonishment. She had never kissed a woman. At least not a full-on French kiss.

The female mouths locked together. Kim gave in to the erotic feel allowing the mouth of her superior to have it's way with her. As passion grew in her, she began to kiss back. Pushing her tongue forward to create an explosive lesbian kiss. It was the most sensual kiss of her life. Even though she initially felt invaded by Cherry's aggressive tongue. As things calmed down the kiss became more erotic. And quickly became the most sensual kiss of her life.

The young seductress released the nipples and slid her hands up to cradle both sides of Kim's face. This created a surge in the passion between them. This could only be described as a make out session now. Both women completely engrossed in each other.

"Wow! This could be the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life!" boomed the male voice when Kirk entered the kitchen. The kiss ended immediately as Kim froze and Cherry turned to speak to Kirk.

"What she lacks in bra size she makes up for with passion and obedience." the young vixen giggled.

"Welcome, it's great to have you here." he replied walking over to kiss her. Kim stood silently with her husband now directly in front of her. Cherry on her left with the kitchen countertop to her right.

She watched her husband passionately kiss the mouth that just broke away from hers. Their sexual chemistry was clear. Months of flirting fueled their lust. It was evident her husband had instantly become engrossed in Cherry's world. As she, herself, had done only moments before. And would still be if they hadn't been interrupted by her husband.

The Busty minx placed a hand on Kim's shoulder and pushed down on it. The submissive wife obediently went to her knees and moved forward so she could undo her husband's pants. As she pulled his pants down the bulbous headed hard cock sprang out almost hitting her face. He stepped out of his pants allowing her to throw them aside.

When she straightened up, his cock was standing straight out like a flagpole. She glanced up from her knees to see that they never broke their passionate kiss. Their tongues were still enveloped in a deep French kiss.

Kim's arousal had grown exponentially since the college girl had entered her home. Her womanhood was wet and pulsing when she felt a small hand caress the back of her head nudging it forward. A gentle reminder of what was expected of her.

She took her husband's throbbing cock into her willing mouth. Pushing forward until she had it's entire length in her throat. Making herself gag on it just felt right in this situation. She had no idea where this day was going but with the amount of sexual energy coursing through her body she couldn't wait to find out!

Kirk was groping the massive breasts of his new young lover over her dress until she broke off the kiss to pull it off over her head. Throwing it aside and grabbing her bra clasp as if her life depended on how quickly she could remove the bra from her chest.

"Oh MY GOD! They're INCREDIBLE!" he said as he lowered his head to suck on the massive melons.

"Ooohhhhh, that feels good." she cooed. Taking a moment to catch her breath and gather her thoughts. She loved hearing the gagging noises as pushed Kim's head onto the hard cock over and over.

Kirk raised his head to kiss her again as his hands groped and toyed with her large breasts. This kiss didn't last long. Cherry wanted more. She broke off the kiss while simultaneously pulling Kim's mouth off of her husband's cock.

"I want you, NOW!" she said as she turned and stepped between them.

Her fine ass now just inches from Kirk's cock. Her pussy only inches from Kim's face. Her left arm rested on the countertop while her right hand cradled the back of the kneeling woman's head. She bent forward as she pulled Kim's head forward keeping it just inches away from her womanhood as she arched her back.

Kirk enjoyed the incredible view of the college girl's body. Her perfect ass now just under his cock with her back arched ready to be fucked doggie style. Cherry's right hand let go of his wife's head and went to her right knee to steady herself.

Kim moved forward without any encouragement. She was feeling naughty. Wanting to impress the young woman that was clearly controlling the action. Needing to pleasure the woman who's kiss haunted her already. She wanted to kiss her again. If that meant sacrificing her dignity, then so be it. She could be the submissive wife willing to gratify her husband's new lover if that's what it took to impress the college girl.

The young minx had set off an inevitable chain of events. The man behind her grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them up and apart, enjoying himself immensely. The submissive woman under her moved her face forward seeking to pleasure the sweet young pussy.

The obedient wife's tongue made contact with the excited clit. Then she began lapping the wet pussy lips like a woman that enjoyed being the bottom female in a three way. Seconds later Kirk's bulbous head sought entrance into the warm wet womanhood the young body before him provided.

"Mmmmmm, Yeah." she moaned as his cock entered her. "Do you like that, babe? That young HOT pussy feel good?" Cherry called out, glancing back over her shoulder with a smirk.

"I fucking LOVE IT!!" he grunted as he grabbed her hips for leverage.

"I knew you would love my tight pussy. That BIG cock is filling me up! I LOVE it! Give me that BIG FUCKING Cock! It feels SO GOOD with your wife's tongue licking my clit. Tasting MY juices like a bottom bitch!"

Kim's naughty side was in heaven hearing the young minx call her a "bottom bitch". She had no idea what that was, but it seemed like a name that described how she was currently acting. Her tongue felt her husband's hard shaft sliding in and out of the pussy she was licking. It felt erotic taking long licks so she could feel his cock and the pussy instead of just flicking her tongue across Cherry's clit. The young woman was so sexually confident and assertive. She continued to work her obedient tongue for the pleasure of the couple above her. Needing to hear what the young woman would sound like when she had an orgasm.

Kirk picked up his pace, slamming his cock into the silky love tunnel.

"Ohhhhh, Yeah! That's it. Mmmmmmmm, Harder Babe. Give me that HARD cock! Fuck me!

Kirk was in heaven. The hot tight pussy gripping him as he thrust in and out over and over. His wife's tongue sliding along the bottom of his shaft as she worked her tongue to pleasure both of them. The view of that perfect ass as his hands held the young hips in place.

The kitchen filled with animalistic moans and groans as the first-time lovers drew closer and closer to orgasm. Kim's neck became stiff as time went on. Craning it to get her mouth turned upward to pleasure the woman and her husband who were literally fucking right in front of her face now.

"I'm going to cum! Oh yeah, UGH yeah, ugh, ugh, ugh." he groaned in pleasure.

"Oh god, me too, me too!" Cherry squealed as the powerful thrusts came to a stop.

"Oh my God! I couldn't resist, babe. I wanted your load in me. BUT I'm not on the pill."

Kim couldn't believe her ears. 'What the Fuck? They haven't discussed this? He didn't ask her?'

Her husband's cock slipped out of the superior young woman as she grabbed both sides of the kneeling wife's head and stood up. Now standing tall with her legs spread she pulled Kim's face into her freshly fucked pussy.

"Be a good bottom bitch, Kimmie. Get it ALL Out of me." came the throaty whisper from above her.

Her nose was wedged against the clit above it. She licked and sucked for all she was worth. Making audible noises as she slurped the goo from hot pussy over her face. The stiffness in her neck completely forgotten as she obediently went about the disgusting task given her by the college girl holding her head in place.

She heard a chair slide on the floor as Kirk pulled one away from the breakfast table to have a seat. All he could see was his wife's chin and throat as her face disappeared into the crotch above it.

"Oh yeah. That's a good girl, Kimmie. Now stick your tongue deep in there and lick the rest out of me." she cooed as she started to rotate her hips slightly. Her clit now enjoying the feel of the kneeling woman's nose as it slipped back and forth across it.

"Ohhhh yeah. That's it. Get deep in me. That tongue is so wide and thick. Deeper, deeper." the hot whispers revealed excitement was growing in Cherry.

"Get it ALL out of me like a good bottom bitch. Clean-up is the most important part Kimmie." she breathed unable to hide her arousal any longer as her crotch lunged forward and back. Her hands holding the head below her in place as she used the face to rub herself to orgasm.

The scene was intense for all of them. The total power exchange was brief but incredible. The excited crotch taking what it needed from the submissive face below it.

Kim noticed the juices now covering her face and dripping down her chin were all female juices. The thick gooey mixture was gone.

"There it is. Just like that. Kiss it. Kiss it for me Kimmie. Ohhhhh my clit LOVES a soft kiss after she cums."

Kim's pussy throbbed with pleasure as she softly kissed the love button three times then a fourth time for good measure. Knowing it pleased Cherry turned her on and made her want to kiss it all afternoon. But Cherry released her head and stepped away.

"Clean-up is only half over, Kimmie. This magnificent cock needs a thorough cleaning." she giggled with a BIG smile as she stepped over to Kirk and kissed him. His cock glistened with the mixture of their sticky juices not yet completely dry.

Kim's pussy gushed. The superior young woman adding to the humiliation like it was nothing. She expected her 'bottom bitch' to just do as she was told. Staring at her husband's damp cock as she crawled forward was exhilarating. Naughty Kim was enjoying the depravity. She could tell her husband was enjoying it as well.

'we came this far, might as well see it all the way through.' Naughty Kim thought as she opened her mouth to engulf her husband's slimy cock.

"Where's the restroom?" Cherry asked Kirk as they broke off their kiss.

"Down the hall on the right." he replied as he looked down to watch his wife suck his cock clean. They enjoyed a loving Dom / sub few moments as the wife continued to suck her husband's cock. Cleaning off all the sexual slime that coated it.

"I love you." he whispered. Her mouth holding his cock while her tongue continued to swirl around it, as they stared deep into each other's soul.

12