All Comments on 'Queendom 05: Domestication'

by Lady_Agrafena

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lady_AgrafenaLady_Agrafenaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi.! A special thanks to Lene, ladieslovecoco, cradulich, Regin34 and all the anonymous comments, for all those kind words of encouragement. Lene, I honestly can't wait to start writing your chapter in Book 2. Ladieslovecoco, I truly appreciate the time you took to formulate your thoughts so beautifully. If you are seeing this, know that I had replied to you on your literotica account.

Sorry about the delay between uploads. I'll try to publish weekly, or so. If you enjoyed the story so far, please leave a comment. I'd appreciate if you could mention what you liked about it and what you skipped over. Thank you!

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter! I'm always amazed at how you can get so much done in your chapters. It's hard to break down what were my favorite parts! I liked in the Desert Rose that she was chained up in the punishment cell next to another woman. I didnt much care for the domme side quest with the effeminate guard, though I did appreciate how she purposefully failed the task to reward him.

I liked the task of having to sniff and taste the guard undergarments, and really liked that she had to sleep surrounded by them in the dog cage.

I am interested to see where the domestication program goes, and how Bella manages the pull between indulging in her dominant desires and doing her duty of responsibly managing the queen's disorder.

I liked that you added some specificity to the Queen's work so we understand why it's so important that sue be able to focus. That Bella is losing sight of that and prioritizing her training program over the queen's work is an interesting development.

I enjoyed the bitch costume, and especially liked Bella stepping on Elanor's head and forcing her into the soup. I can't wait to see what the leash master does to the wayward pet.

Thanks for writing! I've been eagerly checking every day for the update! I look forward to reading the next one. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm conflicted. I'd both like to see things escalating out of the Eleanor and Bella's control, with heavy consequencies for both of them, their relationship and maybe the kingdom politics, and have a happy ending for them 'cause I got affectionated to them. In the end, the concept of the story is neat.

Maybe release shorter chapters with a higher frequency, but that's your choice of narrative rhythm even before scheduling one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story's concept is really great and till fourth chapter it's implementation was nearly perfect as well. But this chapter was a bit lacking compared to others. The first reason for this was that it was because it was too long and the continuity of interest in the story was broken at few places which were not necessary. The second for me personally maybe is because the whole reason for queen's pleasure is the hidden and taboo nature of her activity. While you are showing her as strong willed she completely succumbs to everything Bella says. Since she is queen she should still have some autonomy over herself and Bella should understand that as well. Also as more and more people know about her the whole point of her activities would be invalid so I think that that she shouldn't loose her queendom and everything works out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very interesting chapter and can't wait to see where this is going. My only suggestion less bitch suit more birthday suit.

PonderingLifePonderingLifeabout 1 year ago

You chapters is very long. You might have from the beginning been thinking about a 7 chapter story.

But you might wanna consider writing more chapters and pace the chapters to be an more even lenght. This chapter was triple the size of chapter one and could easily been split into 2 or 3 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lady Agrafena you said that you will post weekly. When's next chapter coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLady_Agrafena@Lady_Agrafena
Story update 03/05/24- Chapter 12 is progressing well. Will likely take two more weeks to complete. ** The story (Book I) concludes in two or three chapters. There will be a few months break before publishing Book II. Love to hear feedback! That's the best way to reward...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES