Queendom 05: Domestication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not surprised Bella. The only reason I mocked earlier was because, I thought you knew.. You know, being the Head of Households and all. I thought you had access to all the archives." The clergyman walked back to the kitchen, as the kettle whistled on. He continued.

"The commoners are not even supposed to know. Its an open secret, but still a well kept secret within the upper echelons of power. And it's used very rarely, and for good reason. Suppose a young hot-headed Lord steps out, and say, engages in an affair with the King's concubine. Or an ambitious Baroness, even a rebellious Princess, decides to collude with some radical cult.. Like the 'Order of Swords', to work against the ruling monarch. These are serious crimes, crimes against the very corner stones of the monarchy.!"

This is all very interesting. But respectfully, get to the point, will you.? Bella grew restless by the second. The Clergyman continued.

"Even in cases of treason, a case can be made for their re-training the accused. You know, the kind of secomd chance only the priviledged can afford, yet a curse that'd follow them for all life. That's Domestication in a nutshell. But obviously the shame of it is preferable to most, over instant death. See, that's why the common folk has no bussiness knowing. If they were caught doing the same, they'd be put to death, no question. But since there's a problem of spilling the royal sacred blood, they are usually put to be re-trained. Or domesticated, as they say."

"And what does this 'Domestication' consist of.?" Bella leaned in, taking the glass of tea he offered.

Ishikawa sat back, took a sip, and gestured at her drink.

"You should drink it while its hot. The best medicine in the whole East..! Now about Domestication. Well, frankly I don't know. Not in any detail, other than what I heard in stories, bits and pieces. It's meant to be dehumanizing. And it varies wildly, from place to place. Say you are in Calthea. One of the worst insults in their culture is to call a nobleman, a mule..! You see, it's a direct insult to their blood-line, calling them a crossbreed, and a dumb one at that. So for a Calthean Domestication Training, their way of dehumanizing you, would be to train you to be.. a mule."

"That's ridiculous.! How can you train you to be a... Oh..?!" Bella saw what he was getting at. Ishikawa continued.

"Not only would he be trained to act like one for months, he'd made to live like one even. And even if they complete the punishment term, unless they pass the tests proving they can 'pass' for an obedient little mule, and get branded as a domesticated pet, the trainer can refuse to sign his release."

"Branded..?!" That one got to Bella.

"And that's not even the worst part. Once trained, one will never be his former self again. He'll always stay under the thumb of the trainer, like an obedient pet should. You know how easy it's to control beasts, once broken in correctly.."

"That's.. That's not what I had in mind.. At all. But I can't unsee its potential, now that I know.. Well, how did you know all this, Ishikawa-san. You aren't even from Wolkenshire, strictly speaking." Bella asked, finishing her tea.

"Well, Domestication Trainer needs to be an expert of multiple disciplines. You wanted the accused to come out a semi-functioning member of the society, even after all the training. So actually, only two Kingdoms have a dedicated Domestication Trainer today. One of them, in Kingdom Aestrikus, is an old friend of mine, Sir Ancelot the second. The other one is Calthea, I believe. Rest of the Kingdoms simply sent their accused there. When the trainer in Wolkenshire was about to retire, I was asked to take over." Ishikawa filled her tea glass once again.

"Wait.. Wolkenshire had one too.?!"

"Oh yes! Not just anyone. The best, I believe! They called him the Leash Master. It was him, and Ancelot, who approached me for the post. Didn't work out though. Unlike his father, King Barthomius wasn't a great fan of the whole thing. So he put a ban on it, I believe. And I'm afraid, our Great Queen Chaste wouldn't find it worthwhile either."

It almost felt like sign from the universe, the way things just fell into place. She decides to put the Queen in a dog-pen, and the very next day she finds out about a 'Domestication Training.' Queen Elanor visiting the neighboring kingdom of Aestrikus, for the upcoming Diplomatic Meet, and Ishikawa happens to mention of his friend, Sir Ancelot the second, the official Domestication Trainer for the Aestrikans. Was this all mere coincidence?!

Then again, from what little she heard, Bella had no intention of inflicting such a dehunamizing task upon Elanor. She was trying to help, not break her spirit. That too, such a supremely rare spirit.! Maybe a little taste of it would do. It also seemed the training was in no way an exercise in sexual deviancy. Maybe it'll do Elanor some good, to experience humiliation that wasn't so sexually charged that she'd eventually learn to enjoy it. Either way, she was happy that she decided to entertain the clergyman.

They met a few more times that week, and with each visit, Bella grew more confident over her experimental task. His collection of prototype fetish items and eastern medicinal plants, all for research purposes according to him, truly impressed her. She even had ideas of incorporating those new-found treasures, but it was time for a short break.

It was Thursday once again, after all. And she had promised her Queen, that the new task would be much easier for her.

Time to visit the Desert Rose.

**

*

A rusty old carriage made its way through the buzzing, crowded street. Driving through the pothole riddled cobbled road was nothing new to Jokshun. This seedy neighborhood was not that much different from his own house, which is why most days he preferred to spend the nights at the stables itself. He halted the carriage towards his right, next to a rundown shop. The sign said 'Cardom Club'. He had no idea what business went in there. Two shadowy figures got down from the carriage, and walked in.

One of them was Lady Agrafena, and he had no doubt who the other one was. They both wore overalls that concealed their identities, almost wrapped in thick layers of shawl, with special traditional scarfs covering their faces. As they went in, Jokshun got down and walked to a street vendor nearby. He looked over to the opposite side of the road, surprised to see an unusual crowd before the gateway to the infamous Desert Rose. He sat by the carriage side and started eating the fruit he had just purchased.

As she followed, Elanor was impressed by the work Bella had put into the whole thing, especially finding the perfect venue that fit their bill. Bellatrix had made a deal with the owner of Cardom Club to lend her the keys, and keep clear every Thursday. Both the club and Desert Rose were his property, and records of both facilities were confiscated in a opium raid last decade. It was discovered that, there was an underground tunnel right underneath the main road, connecting the two buildings at opposite ends of the street. The owner had since turned a partial informer for the Kingdom's secret police. And he was more than happy to comply with Bella's strange request, not even wanting to know why.

So this had become their routine, every Thursday. Get down at Cardom Club, go down to the cellars, go through the secret tunnel, and emerge out at the cellars of Desert Rose, where the trusted barmaid Sonja, who also ran the stip-bar, awaited them. Sonja led them to the private dressing room, right by her cabin. Meanwhile, people flocked back and forth in the busy nightlife, as street walkers and opium dealers roamed the streets freely, right before the entrance to the Desert Rose. Jezeb rushed though the crowd to get into their table. Vlazid was already there with the rest of the team. It was no wonder why he would be the first to arrive.

Jezeb had known Vlazid for the better part of his life, and although he seemed surprisingly giving last week, letting his underlings have a hand at the glory-holes, he sure was testy all weak. And Jezeb had no doubt it was mostly due to missing out on his rightful chance at getting some alone time with the only reason they all came down to this run-down rowdy dance bar, managed surprisingly well for such a seedy corner of the capitol. It didn't help either that the rest of them, including Jezeb, couldn't shut up about that magical suction of their faceless Goddess. In all fairness, no man could have felt her lips, and expected to not go on singing praises.

So even though he acted well drunk and chatty now, Jezeb knew. Vlazid was itching for their new favorite bartender Sonja to give them the nod, signalling their dream girl Demura was already in the booth, wet and waiting for her customers. He had a hard time believing their luck still. One could only dream up such an arrangement, where the Head of Households herself arranged weekly entertainment for the security staff. In many ways, it even seemed a little beyond her power to grand them such things. Normally, she could have increased their pay, and let them spend it on such carnalities on their own.

'But why am I making a case against it?', Jezeb wondered. The one good thing that happened to them since they started working. As he slid into the seat, a couple more people rushed right in. And the ones already inside showed no signs of leaving any sooner. Vlazid said.

"Offly crowded, ain't it? Why, do you suppose.?" He looked amongst his fellow men, all down at least one drink.

Tartor said. "Probably the ones leaving the Gypsy Circus.. Isn't it about time they end those special shows..? You remember from last year, the mating show between that half-breed Calthean and the captured Orc.?! Remember how long he held on, before spurting all over the stage, soaking that poor thing?! Haha.. That was some show man..!!"

Jezeb snarled. "Would you shut up!! I hate those freaks.. Half-breed scum.. Those are spies and thieves, the lot of them. And they were only setting up camp. This isn't that crowd.."

"Must be the new girl, then." Gillen, the youngest of them all, chimed in. "I mean, she was the talk of the block, after that performance last week. That's my story, to see her twirl on that stage, once more. Hopefully, with that mask slipping off this time. I bet her smile is as divine as her moves." The rest of them nodded laughing, partly at how the scrawny kid talked with a put-on deep voice, to show he's as manly as the rest of them.

Itzel agreed. "Me too, kid. I can spot at least twenty other faces from last week, all arrived early this time, not to miss the front row seating. I mean, lucky us. We have the royal pass, so our seats are booked already. Now, I don't know about that mask. But I sure hope she didn't take all night to lose her bottoms like last time. I mean, those knockers are sure full. But that is the finest, tightest pussy I've seen in all my conquests..! And to keep it shaved smooth..?! Wow..!"

Jezeb laughed.

"All your conquests. You mean best out of the three you had yet..Haha..!" The whole table bursted out, ordering another round. "I don't see what's so much in a face. Believe me boys, after two rounds, bitches all look the same. You'd be thankful not having to face her, if anything."

"Seriously..?! I mean, no doubt she's a bitch. Remember her attitude at the gate, the night of the Retirement Party?!" Vlazid leaned forward.

"Ha ha..! Remember how easily your finger slipped into hers..?!" Jezeb sipped in the mead, as Valzid continued, changing the topic.

"Even a bitch would look gorgeous, buddy.. With her lips around your balls. Don't you wish to know? To see her face, for once at least.?"

Tartor said. "I'm with Jezeb, chief. Bitches all look the same. The fatter, the better, personal opinion.! Also, what makes you think that it'd be such a good idea, putting a face to her?"

Itzel wasn't having it. "What do you mean, idiot?! Haven't you seen her body?! That jiggly ass, that firm yet bouncy breasts. And what other slut here even dared to trim her bush, let alone shave?! Don't you want to put a face, for your dreams at least, what a true slut looked like?!"

"I don't have to dream, boy.! I know what she looks like, with my cock in her throat.. Oh, don't forget guys, she takes it deep into that throat. So remember to not go easy on her. Being gentle would be doing her a disservice. Now where were we..?"

"Her face.." Vlazid was curious now. Unlike Jezeb, Tartor was much more thoughtful, even with his taste in smut. "Tell me why you really don't want to see her face? I've known you long enough. There must be a good reason."

"Precisely chief.!" Tartor continued. "There must be. If a girl hides from you, there must be a good reason. I mean, look at her body..! Clearly that didn't come from one of our fathers. The girl must surely have some blood relation to some Lord, or even a failing Baron. What if her husband is a pervert who gets off on exhibiting his woman publically, and she had no choice but to play along. She must have good enough reason to hide it. And I wouldn't want to be the fool to give into curiosity and take a peek. What if her folks come after us.? What if Lady Agrafena gets the word, unleashes her fury upon us for shaming her friend??"

"Shaming her friend?! That sex-pot is voluntarily stripping for the lowly drunks, and worse.."

"Sure Jezeb... But women think differently. You think any one of us have been chosen to be in the personal protection team of her Majesty, if not for Lady Agrafena..? If not for the Queendom. You think a typical King would have given us a chance..?!"

No one had an effective comeback. Taking a gulp, Tartor continued.

"Like I said, women think differently." Tartor sat back.

Suddenly, the lights upfront dimmed. And the blind girl at the corner started humming, with the musicians accompanying. A petite, tall, scantily clad, dark skinned girl walked into the stage, with two large feathery fans in both her hands like some exotic bird, as part of her routine. The crowd erupted welcoming the girl, probably one of their prominent regulars judging from the enthusiasm overall. All eyes were fixed on the girl, including Vlazid and his boys. The song started, and so did the girl's routine.

Gillen leaned in and said, in a lowered voice.

"Okay genius. But what if her mask falls off while performing. There's no harm in praying for that at least, right?! Hehe.."

"Oh..! I doubt I'd do that.." Tartor couldn't help.

"What is it now.?" Itzel asked, genuinely curious.

"I believe we are in agreement when I say Demura, our little gift, is the best part of our week. Right..?" All nodded, as he continued. "Right now we have this perfect dream girl, our personal pleasure booth. In case her mask drops, what if she has an average face.? Like nice, but something that essentially makes that bouncy flesh a little less attractive. What if she looks like someone we absolutely hate.? Say, like that bitch Tabitha. What if her face looks horrifyingly disfigured, that the thought of it deflates any hope for an erection.?! Hahaa..! Right now we have this personal paradise. The sluttiest juiciest flesh in the Kingdom, and we can imagine her to look like anyone..."

"Like Tabitha, if you are really in the mood to pound that throat..." Jezeb said.

"Or Princess Drusilla. Remember her from the Initiation day.? How divine.!" That was Itzel.

"How 'bout Lady Agrafena..?" I'd do that.."

"Or Queen Elanor, even.! I mean that ass alone..."

There was an awkward silence, as the men had no idea how to respond. Their eyes were so focused on the performer the whole time that they didn't even see who said it. Nor did they want to. Some pretended to barely hear it, the bar was loud with all the music and talking, after all. And it wasn't like they weren't thinking it, treasonous as it was. They just sat there now, silently finishing the drinks, and ordering more, their gaze fixed on the jiggling bare buttocks onstage.

No one knew, except for Jezeb.

Not just because he'd recognize his buddy's voice anywhere. But he knew too well how deeply Vlazid still held his original grudge, against their dear Queen. The way she humiliated him, in front of the whole patrolling guards, was such a wound to one's ego that Jezeb couldn't blame him. And it isn't like the Queenie didn't have a body to kill for.

She even seemed to get plumpier by the day.

**

*

Meanwhile, in a place far, far away from the populous dry lands of man.

Past the tricky terrains of the East Mountains, past the marsh pits, deep into the thick, harsh forests of Yevelsha.

Underneath the sacred falls of Iktis, he stood waiting. The chosen emissary of his fellow Orc brothers, Soren the Dark. Unlike his people, he wasn't particularly tall, nor bulky. If anything he looked like a half-breed, looking closer to a human, except for his grayish dark skin, and deep pronounced pupils, with very little whites. What he lacked in size, he made up in wits and agility, becoming one of the fastest runners of his kind. He was enthusiastic, cunning and devoted to the cause, and was ready to help in any way, knowing full he was too skilled to be wasted in a typical battlefield.

His long sinewy legs, almost shaking with anticipation, he waited for his orders to arrive. He could hear the footsteps echoing out from the cave beneath the waterfalls. Out walked with her crooked strides, aided by a staff, the most feared witch in all Orcan clans. He knelt down suddenly, prostrating himself, wanting to not meet her gaze, his heart pounding out loud it seemed.

Here he was before the person who was in the nightmares of his childhood. The most revered, honored and feared in the whole clans, next only to the Orcan King himself.

Madam Vehmeth, in the flesh..!

He refused to look at her, partly by fear, and partly by wisdom. She dropped an ornate, ancient cubic container before him, hitting the ground in a heavy thud.

"There you have it..!" She said. "As requested by your King, the Dream Stone..!! The stuff of myths..!! The incantations are complete, it's a miracle my sisters pulled through. The box is sealed, the stone cooling. It will be ready in three weeks. I believe that gives you enough time to make contact."

Soren, staying down, his gaze fixed on the vibrating box, replied.

"Sure, that's plenty. I am to meet the man with the green ring this week. He informed that he'll be at the border towns this weekend. This is the first time we're getting someone this deep in the Kingdom, and up in the ranks.."

"Hahaha.." The witch cackled like mad, and moved in unbelievable speed for her age, her staff edge pinning him down to the rocks. She asked.

"What's with that, you ash-breed.? You don't sound too enthusiastic. Having second thoughts? Speak out.!"

"Is it just?" Soren replied, the pain of her staff seemed to have no effect on him. "I get making them pay, the Kings of Men..! For all the spilled tears, for all the lost brothers.. But to drag a woman into this..?"

"A woman.?! Hahaha..!!" She laughed out, releasing the staff, and walking back to the waterfalls. Taking a moment to drench herself, cooling off her anger.

"Tell me, oh just one..! Aren't the whole orcan kind build upon the whorship of the unfair. You should know, Ravine clan. Your clan deity is Goddess Labitza... Right..? The Bride of the Unfair..! Isn't is blasphemous for your likes, to talk of just even..?" Her tone might have been mocking, but she was actually intrigued by his behavior. He sounded a lot different that the usual stooges their King sent her way. And that necessarily wasn't a goood thing.

1...45678...16