Queendom 05: Domestication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He never had felt a mouth feel so warm, and tight, and cuddly.

Oh no,wait. This isn't her mouth. He realized, that he was way deeper into her now. This is the girl's throat. Is it even appropriate to call her a girl anymore?! Because, this is pure slut terriroy..!

He kept tapping the wooden panel, almost frustrated, wanting to break it open and do it with her the right way. Now he stayed plastered to the wall, pushing every single inch possible, out into her warm mouth. All through the small window, his balls clenched tight within his sack. This was pleasure of a whole another level.

The sounds of his desperation were music to the Queen. What woman didn't enjoy her effect on men, she rationalized. Men are such simple creatures, she chuckled within, totally unaware of the thick pool of her own making, leaking down her under-thighs, seeping into her favorite outfit, permanently staining it with her own juices. Encouraged by the responses, she leaned in further, straining against the handcuffs, hooking her wrists to the floorboard from behind.

She took his cock as deep into her throat as possible and stayed there, with her nose almost flattened against the separating wall. She gave an earnest effort in massaging his penis by constricting her throat muscles rapidly, and he twitched involuntarily in response. On the one hand she was about to run out of breath, on the other hand her gag reflex was dangerously closed to kicking in, the initial spasms of which she managed to use to massage his cock further.

She remembered the first time her gag reflex had kicked in, and it was merely her first blowjob, the one time she gave in to her love Barthomius's fantasies. He wasn't as experienced as he thought himself to be either, the blowjob went sour with her eventually choking on his cock, and ended up coughing out gobs of spittle. It wasn't a particularly pleasant memory, and she had no intention of repeating it. Elanor had one more trick up her sleeve to make him cream. She pushed her chin against the wall, and with much strain, slipped her extended tongue under his cock, through the small window, until she felt his ball sack at its tip. He made it easier by pushing his pelvis further, while wild grunts escaped his mouth.

And with great care, Elanor gently caressed the wrinkly super-sensitive lower side of his puffy ball sack. As the saliva coated tongue slid slowly along his balls that were already on the brink, she felt his cock shudder in preparation for the climatic spurt. Reading the signs, a sense of disgust crept into her mind, befitting a prude Princess, and she leaned way back in an instant, letting his member slid out all the way. She wasn't the kind of woman who swallowed, she had to find some way to stay in control of the situation. Or so she thought.

Just as his penis was about to slip out, her body leaned back in, just enough to keep that pulsing mushroom head of his tightly wrapped around her pouting lips. The one thing she thought she had a handle on. Why?! It almost seemed like her body wanted to know, her loins craved for her mouth to get a sense of what he tasted like. What his milk tasted like, to be precise.

Goddamn! Is this what happens when you train to link your arousal with your taste and smell..?! Was this craving by design? Did Mistress know I'd end up this way by the end of it all?! If only her hands weren't tied, she could have checked herself how wet it all had already made her loins, instead of putting the blame on Bella. Thick threads of spit drooled from his twitching erection all over her chin, dripping down her neck-line, and getting collected in the barber's cape as planned, tied safely to her neck. Without it, the floor would have been quite a mess by the end of it all.

And then it happened, the moment she had been practicing religiously for all week long. Her first ejaculation of the night. Her first witnessing of an orgasm induced solely by tastes and smell, ever. And once it started, it seemed to have no stopping point. Thick white threads jetted out of the tip of his bulging crown, with her lips milking its edges by pouting in and out. The moment it touched her mouth, Elanor felt visible goosebumps all over her body. She didn't realize at the time, that this was her first taste of fresh semen, in a long time. Nor had she any clue, how much her body craved for its mere warm salty tang even, right from the source.

The man on the other side was on heaven. Almost like, he hadn't had a good lay in a long time. His cock kept exploding into her waiting mouth, again and again, overwhelming her with its sheer quantity. As he kept on cumming, the gravity of it all hit her out of the blue, of the blatantly humiliating nature of the week-long task.

How she was made to dance to the amusement of a bunch of low life drunkards in a run-down bar in the seediest corner of her own Kingdom. How disgraceful a sight she made, prostrating herself before a young drunk man, a lowly security staff of her own guardsmen, while his erection continued to seed her waiting mouth. All the while, the tip of her tongue continued to scratch any itch left in the underside of his cock, with her lips holding on to his crown in a tight suction.

A man who would, under normal circumstances, never dare meet her gaze, who'd run around all day doing errands for her pleasure, was fated to be the first one to cream right on his Queen's tongue in a long while. While the weight of it all almost drowned her in bafflement on one side, the rest of her gasped for air all the same, only drowning in pleasure instead. This was the most fulfilled she felt since she started on this whole treatment journey with Bellatrix.

Not the whole experience, as it was tough to compete with her Master's nostalgic tough, or Clergyman Ishikawa with his magic fingers for that matter. But she couldn't put into words why, the pleasure of this specific moment, of kneeling before this clearly grateful guard, thanking him whole-heartedly, for all the hardships he had endured for the sake of the whole of Wolkenshire, for the safety of his Great Chaste Queen of all. Laying the groundwork of her true basal loyalty to her fellowmen.

And what greater gesture could there be, than happily letting him spray the insides of her mouth with his pent-up tension. Add to it, the pure fulfillment of making a man cum by a true animalistic expression of your innate femininity. Of your growing subservience. Of your wish to make your Mistress proud. No, Elanor had no time to test the validity of these claims. Her mind was too damn muddled that it surprised her she could think this even. And she had no idea how much she regretted missing the chance to taste her Master's semen last week, as he had emptied his load down her throat, giving her not even a drop to savor. Right now though, she had more than plenty to taste. All the semen one would want!

It was particularly warm and squiggly. Not overly viscous nor watery. It seemed like what a healthy semen should be. If anything seemed unnatural, it was how copious the total cum was, all milked straight from his balls. All the while she was lost on these thoughts, her body was getting a better chance of appreciating the fine details of the sweet nectar of life. The more it stayed, the more she was sensing the true deep flavors of it. This sure had a unique taste, and she didn't know if it was how Vlazid's cum tasted, or all semen in general. It almost tasted like chewing cashew nuts. Not the fruit, just the nuts. Maybe they all taste different, may be one day she'll get to name them from tasting their cum alone. The Queen chuckled in a blush.

Is this how sluts contemplate? Anyway, for all she knew for now, Vlazid of Ashlan cums a lot.

And he tastes like cashew nut paste..!

Elanor had never spent so much time wondering about the taste of a man's milk, ever. And why would she? She would have instantly rejected the mere suggestion of a blowjob even, in her early days, like any self-respecting Princess would. Even if persuaded, she'd have surely spat it all out the moment the penis left her mouth. Never in her life she'd have thought of savoring the taste of semen, not by her own volition. Yet now, here she was, not only eager to taste the next cock, but finding things to love about the sexual refuse of a mere foot soldier, her own personal guard. She was so enamored by the sensations, she didn't even notice him putting on his pants, nor leaving.

Sitting back for a moment, Elanor continued to play with the semen in her mouth, rinsing and almost gargling it like a curious teen, foaming it up and blowing bubbles. She didn't understand what made her act so playful with another man's ejaculate. As she wobbled her head, the door knob to her right caught her attention. Partly because it was squeaky clean. Unlike the rest of the room from constant use, that it was almost a small mirror. It was about her eye level, and she could see a slightly distorted women looking back at her shenanigans, with a twinkle in her eyes.

It would have resulted in one of those defining moments for her, a moment of true retrospection, and eventual course correction, had she gazed on to her reflection for a few more seconds. Realizing how disgraceful she looked, with her mascara running down in streams, her lipstick smeared all over, her whole face covered in a mixture of semen and sweat and spittle. How the shine in her eyes seemed to have a tinge of madness, of unbridled sexual impulse.

But it wasn't fated so. In an instant, her attention was captured by the fresh uncut hard-on peeping through the window, the next on her task tonight.

Even before smelling, she knew who this was, from the particularly curly brown pubes of his.

Of course.. Sir Sheds A Lot..!

She remembered picking it off the loin clothes before sniffing in every morning. For a moment, she thought of using the semen already swirling in her mouth as a lubricant for the new member. But no, she didn't want to confuse the taste of her men. Her men.?!

Stopp toying, Princess. You already recognized him. Just yell NOT TODAY and wait for the next. These knees are killing me..!!

She knew what she must. It's what she wants, that confused her. She wanted to be sure, that whether the 'chashew taste' was common across the board. Or just Vlazid.?

Besides, why not reward him?! With a lick. A single lick, at least. He too toiled all day, all week for his Kingdom. Wouldn't it be unfair, to insult his loyalty.?! Wait, what am I even saying..

The thoughts blurred as she closed the gap, unbeknownst. But she needed to cleanse the palette. Don't want to confuse the tastes now, do we? Swallowing it all in a single slurp, with no signs of hesitation, the thick gobs of it gulping down her throat. That moment she remembered, she could've simply spat it out, to the waiting Barber's cape before. That was it for, after all. But no time to dwell in regrets, not with a fresh cock waiting for you. A voice in her heard announced.

And she listened to that voice. For three more cocks that night.

**

*

Two days later.

Two extremely productive days, where Elanor finally managed to concretize the terms for the upcoming bilateral meeting with the warring village clans. Sustaining the peace between the inner rural tribes was one of the corner stones of any successful Kingdom, and this was one problem her administrative team had been toiling over for months. Her only regret was the refusal of the third major clan, the herdsmen headed by the Rachetties, to come to the table even. Still, two out of three was good, considering the multi-generational conflict. This wasn't an end all solution, but a definitive starting point for the future efforts. The key points were always right in front of them, only they lacked a clear uncluttered mind to see it, straight through the political mess of a situation. At least now, Elanor had one person to be thankful for her mental stability.

That, and a strangely arousing sense of loyalty, whenever confronted with her new security team trainees. Elanor rushed through the lunch, as she was to meet Bella for the mid-week assessment of her progress so far. The joints of her jaw still felt a bit too loose, as she chewed through the steak. It's been days, still she remembered every moment like it's only been a couple minutes. She couldn't shake the smile, thinking how juicy, yet leathery textured the medium rare tasted. Almost like having both Vlazid and Itzel in her mouth, at the same time. She was aware of the serving maids, acting puzzled at the sudden elation of their Queen, and her failed efforts to contain it.

She hadn't discussed it in any detail with Mistress. Her schedule had gotten quite busy since, and it didn't seem like Bella found it a priority. Maybe she wanted her Queen to stew on the thoughts and fantasies for a while. This was very much a psychological endeavor after all, as much as it relied on skinship. Every morning, Elanor would find the bag of sweaty clothes by her bedside. She'd complete the olfactory assignment, choose her loin cloth for the day, and proceed to get clean and dressed up.

What she found extremely odd about it, was other than Jezeb and Vlazid, she hadn't aq clue what the rest of them looked like. Sure she knew their names and badge numbers, she had to refer to them with something. Itzel, Romer, Gillen and Tartor. But that was it. Even on the day they got officiated, she was too preoccupied with her partial nudity, and the taste of a used loin cloth stuffed down her throat. All too overwhelmed by the shame of it, she barely had time to note the faces of the very men who had just sworn to protect her.

The mere thought of it made her blush. That any of them could walk up to her, and she'd have no way of distinguishing them from the faceless guards roaming her castle. Yet, put her on her knees blindfolded, and she could identify them each from their sweaty scents alone. Is this how they cultivate blind loyalty?! She chuckled as she waited back in the private hall, for the Head of Households to arrive, to comment on her performance last week.

Lady Agrafena to the maids, and Mistress to her. And in walked, Bellatrix of Agrafena.

"Well, before we start. Do you have any specific concern? In general, or specifically about the new tasks and rules.??" Bellatrix had no time to waste.

And now she was in a pickle. Elanor had developed her sexual side so much the past month that she could easily slip into her land of orgasmic fantasies, reminiscing over the latest adventures. Be it in the middle of a diplomatic dinner, or a heated debate among ministers. Keeping herself on that blissful edge had become the key to her control over the usual anxiety attacks. But put her in a room alone with her Mistress, she was right back to being the Princess prude, ashamed at even the thought of what she was made to do. It almost felt like Bella not only held a mirror against her ideal Queendom, but made it hard to not stare at, especially the way it reflected the worst aspects of her conduct. Well, worse in the eyes of a prude, anyhow. Elanor replied, like she was a different person altogether.

"Mistress, if I may. I think we are doing too much." The Queen was baffled at her own speech. 'Mistress..?! Why do I keep calling mistress? We are outside my bed chamber, I can call her Bella...' It was hard to rein in the subservience, once you give into your inner submissive.

"Go on..." Bellatrix nodded.

"Well I've have an hour 'sorting' the clothes every morning, I have practice sessions with Lady Adriana five days a week, I have to perform at the Desert Rose every Thursday, and the mandatory tasks every weekend? Not to mention this whole 'animalistic loyalty' training. Me having to service my own men, the ones sworn their life to me, who'd kneel down trembling at the mere utterance of my name. Orally, crouched up in an illegal glory-hole? Every week..?!"

"Is there more..?!" Bella sat back, relaxed. The whole rant amused her.

"Sure. Plenty more..! How can you even suggest something as preposterous as animalistic loyalty.?! Are you serious? Training me to identify my men, MY MEN, from their mere pheromones. Not that I consider a single one of them man enough. But again, is this how you plan to cultivate blind loyalty?! Making one sniffing out the fertility, like some stray dog? What's next, training me to act like one?"

Elanor gauged Bellas's reactions as she continued.

"Not to mention, don't you think it'd backfire? I mean, think of the same principle you applied. Animalistic Loyalty..! Isn't it why dogs naturally lower their tails when in the presence of the pack alpha..? How does that help me? I'm the Queen.! Shouldn't I be the pack alpha by definition?! Shouldn't you model it after, say... a Queen bee?? With her hive of slaves and all.? Instead of all this disgusting sniffing and nuzzling upon the sweaty mess.?"

Elanor just noticed, Bella was taking notes even as she spoke. Bella smiled in response and leaned in.

"First things first. Are you questioning my methods?"

"Well, the contract didn't mention you being above any criticism. Are you?" Elanor was in no mood to back down.

"Well, like always, I take this very seriously. And although I didn't come prepared with a perfect defense, let's clear your doubts from the top anyway. Shall we?"

Elanor was a bit worried now, looking at her Mistress. She had that look on her face as she examined the notes, the look of annoyance that usually made her feisty.

"You spend an hour sorting every morning?! That's way too much time spend sniffing, probably relishing in the musk. I've trained dogs in my early years, this is something they'd finish in a matter of minutes. And although I appreciate your morning enthusiasm and dedication, an hour is too long. Finish it in fifteen minutes from now on, that's an order."

Did she just order me? Elanor felt furious, yet her lips stayed shut.

"Now, your moves exceeded all my expectations at the performance. The crowd went wild once you were done dancing. If they deem it worthy, who am I to judge?! You wouldn't believe the number of fans that inquired if you were open to private performances, or providing 'other services'.. Don't worry, the glory hole is strictly for the loyalty training. For now, at least. So yes, you may reduce your practice sessions to three days a week. I'll inform Lady Adriana. Fair point."

Bella clapped quietly and looked down at the notes again.

"But you didn't have a separate mandatory task last week. The glory hole was the task, remember.? I let it slip, because I needed time to properly plan the next one. You are going to love it, believe me! Of course, not while doing. But later in your dreams, like you usually do. So that's how it'll be from now on. And I've reasons to believe the loyalty training is already working. Though I must admit, I find your observations hilariously amusing, my Queen."

"How so..?!" Elanor shot back, her voice furious. She didn't take shots to her intellect lightly.

"I get your concern for ther guards' respect. There's no way it'd affect their reverence for you, because they don't even know that it's your lips that taught them what true pleasure is. I heard one of them was a virgin. I'm not sure if he's still, but imagine losing it to your Queen, of all people. That's one fun game to lose, especially for a hot blooded-stud."

Elanor wiped her face to hide her blush, avoiding direct eye contact, but Bella didn't miss a single beat. She needed to know how the Queen felt about it all, truthfully. She continued.

"Now, I understand it's far from anything remotely conventional. And the core objective is not to cultivate loyalties. But you know very well deep down now, if you didn't till last week. How far that twisted sense of shame alone could push you towards your truly carnal depths. Your task was to identify the man across from the scent, that's it. I specifically asked you to yell out 'Not tonight' to get them to leave, remember..? You remember how many times you called out?"