Queendom 05: Domestication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen lowered her head in shame, her mind tormenting her for all the bad decisions. Yet her cheeks blushed red, almost proud.

"The task was meant to take fifteen minutes at most, five minute for each one. But I had to wait for you to be done, for God knows how long, in that smelly dingy corridor, worried if you were taking it well."

Fifteen minutes.?? Did she mean three cocks then? But that can't be. It was four cocks in total. Mistress had even said it earlier, four out of six from the team would visit the booth. Why would she say three, then? Elanor thought for a moment, before listening in, as Bella continued.

"Now for the highlight of your criticism. To model the whole loyalty training less like a training dog, and more like a Queen bee. I do not blame your Highness for being ignorant about the hive minds, but I assure you. That is not a path you'd prefer. The Queen be stays in, and lays eggs. Breeding is her primary duty. Breeding and fattening. Is that where you see yourself? I hope not. And believe me, you wouldn't want to be bred like one. The way she prefers to be treated, the Queen bee, it isn't much different than a gang bang, or a royal swingers party. She is.. pardon my language, she's the kind of slut you wouldn't want to become. I designed the task for a reason, and I believe it's already working. The smile that you resort to unaware, every twenty seconds even now, is the very proof of it."

Bella stopped and looked back at her notes, flipping through pages, giving the Queen time to take it all in. To understand her reasons for suggesting to her, to perform something obviously inappropriate. After a moment's pause they resumed.

"No, you are right.!" Elanor exhaled in relief. "I'm still a bit iffy. But something about this is working. Let's see for a couple of weeks." The Queen chuckled within. Like I had a say in it..!

"Still, Bella... It is worrisome. The past two weeks, it seems like all I did was explore the depths of my carnality, again and again. And failing to get a grip, each time. After a point, it seeps in, you know. You are what you do, and if all I do is act like a slave to some orgasmic bliss, at the end of the day I'm less of a Queen.. And more of a.."

"Tramp..?!" Bella finished that thought. It seemed like she had contemplated on the same. She said.

"Okay, think of it this way. Sure, you are what you do. Or, you are what you do more of. So if you are worried, doing more slutty things can turn you into a slut, then do less of it. Like when asked to smell someone, just sniff. Don't lean in and suck them like some cheap street whor..."

She refrained from using that word. The Queen is your employer, not just a submissive slave, Bella..! She stayed silent a moment, as Elanor readjusted her seating, then continued.

I can see how difficult it can get, gaining the upper hand over your sexual corpus, a repressed one at that too... But denying it is not a healthy option, right..? Okay, do this. Balance it with the Queendom in you. Succumb to the desires if necessary, but on the other hand, drown yourself in your Queenly duties. You know, like you do already. Only, more diligently. More passionately.! That way, even though you are a slut, you'll always be more of a Queen. By a huge margin..!"

Bella had a huge grin, like she believed that solution would actually work. Elanor had less faith in it, but it was far better than what she could think up, so she nodded in agreement. At least the logic was sound.

Bellatrix read through her notes, the report Bella had sent in the very next day after the task. She said.

"Well, my Queen. I checked your report. Overall a very good job, I'd say. Especially for the first time."

"What?! Did I get someone wrong.? I was pretty confident about most of them, though a little iffy on the last one."

Bella scratched her head, and continued.

"Well, your notes. It's a bit confusing for me too. It says- Vlazid/ Itzel, Jezeb and Tartor. Either you got the order of it wrong, or you were confused whether the first one was either Vlazid or Itzel. So you got the rest of them correct, but you messed up the first one. So two out of three, I guess."

The Queen was confused now.

"No, its Vlazid. Then Itzel. Jezeb and Tartor. And what do you mean two out of three.??"

"Well, it was your first time. And you seemed all flustered after that audience response to your dance, that I thought I'd let only three in for the night. Even three seemed a lot to you, you were literally breathless..!"

"But, there were four."

Bella shook her head laughing.

"See.. I told you. You were overwhelmed.! It happens with exertion, you are mixing it up. May be 'serviced' the same one twice, by mistake."

Elanor replied almost adamantly argumentative.

"No Bella, there were four.! There was Jezeb, with his stinky bush that almost smells like cut grass. There was Itzel, with his oiled and well tended curly brown pubes, shedding it all over my face. I'm pretty sure the final one was Tartor, he always had the saltiest sweat, and his foreskin tasted extremely close. And of course, the one who started it all. The very first one, my absolute favorite. Vlazid.! I knew his member would taste a bit leathery. But he almost tasted like he came straight from a stable. He even tasted the most distinct, you know. It was thick and creamy, and felt like chewing cashew nut paste. I meant his semen, not the foreskin.."

Wait. Did I just call Vlazid my absolute favorite?! Elanor didn't know what to make of it. Also it just occured to her that in the moment's heat, she explained to her employee in great detail the intimate specifics of nethers, of her own guardsmen. Not just the details, but how it felt around her tongue, how it made her feel even, all the while sitting in her Palace chamber, with her staff busy solving major administrative problems in adjacent rooms.

Ignoring the sudden blush of her Queen's visage, Bella replied.

"But Vlazid never went in, my Queen. That's why I was impressed so with his conduct. He's a good leader. He knew how much it'd mean to his men, letting them have a chance with you, even before himself. And that was an impressive display of restraint as well. I don't know how he managed, especially after such a titillating performance by you."

"But I'm sure, Mistress. He's the first one I got to taste in a long time. I just couldn't stop milking.." Shut up Elanor..!! What do you think you are saying?! Her rational mind screamed within.

Bella replied, sounding skeptical.

"That's not possible. I checked your condition once you called out for me, remember? Sure, your dress was drenched. But that was mostly your own sweat. And I checked the booth too. There weren't enough ejaculate collected in the Barber's cape attached to your neck, even if all three of them had cum.!"

"That's because I.." Elanor found it hard to speak past the sudden lump in her throat. She should be used to stuffed throats by now, if anything. With great shame, she managed to spell it out.

"I think I accidentally swallowed it, once they cum. It.. It would have been an unsightly mess, else."

"You swallowed whole three loads.?!" The way Bella's eyes bulged in disbelief, while trying to maintain composure, turned the Queen red with disgrace.

"Four..!" Blushed in shame, her lips quivered, and the voice shuddered. "I did, but it was an accident. I regretted it as soon as I..."

"Why?! Did you like how it.." Bella stopped herself, wondering how the conversation derailed to this, discussing the taste and texture of an ejaculate. There was an awkward pause, where she thankfully chose to not scrutinize her Queen any further, not even by her perplexed stare.

"Well, it's possible someone might have slipped in. I mean, someone could've walked into the wrong booth, you know. Desert Rose isn't exactly a top-notch facility for the upper class. Still, this is worrisome. I'll surely look into it, my Queen. Check with Sonja at the Desert Rose. Nothing goes on there without her knowledge. I assure you, this won't happen again. And I apologize for doubting your stamina, and commitment. From now on, I'll surely send four of them for you to service. No more confusions."

Bellatrix made some more notes and stood up, gathering the scrolls she had laid over the table. Once done, she bowed to her Queen. And as habit, Elanor stood up and nodded, though she managed to resist the urge to bow in return. This was her Mistress, after all.

"I'll be sure to send Vlazid first the next time. So you may even compare tastes, to know if it was really him the other day. Oh, and before I forget. I looked into the whole 'pubic bush fiasco' from last week. There do exist a medicinal oil which prevents hair growth, and I'm afraid they had used the same while shaving her Highness down there. But fortunately, it must be applied every day for two weeks, for the medicine to work properly. A single use barely slows the process of hair growth. So I believe Majesty's bush will be back to its glory in no time. That's one less thing to worry about."

Bella reassured before leaving the Queen to prepare. She was to meet Lady Agrafena in an hour. As she got ready, Elanor realized that her mind was muddled with all the confusion by the end of their discussion. And her mouth watered like a fountain, even though she had eaten a while back.

Something in her craved, to taste cashew nut paste. Lots of it.

And she couldn't figure why.

***

**

*

Control Yourself

The week turned out to be a lot more hectic than they both were hoping for.

Elanor was busy with the daily morning 'sorting' chores as usual, and she had managed to reel in the task timing under ten minutes. Now that she was pretty used to their scents, it all worked like clockwork. Lady Adriana had heard rave reviews of her performance from Sonja at the Desert Rose bar. So she decided to take the routines to the next level, making sure Elanor understood how talented a dancer she truly was. The Queen left there most days in near exhaustion, yet with a smile for the opportunity to practice one of her great passions, even in its most debased exploitative form. She felt shy when her tutor commented on her new thick body.

"You're fattening up into a pretty plump piece of flesh, Demura. The juicier and bouncier your flesh looks, the easier their cocks rise. Diet and train regularly, okay..?"

The only part of it she still genuinely hated was how she was made to interact with her dance partner. In other words the most perverted daily wage worker in the plantation that happened to say yes to her request. What terrified her the most was once the practice started, it was just her, the sweaty partner and her dear Lady Adriana alone in that long, well ventilated practice hall. And it wouldn't take a genius to figure out how easy it would be to overcome two plump women. And most men who agreed to be her dance partner, were the well-built among the migrant daily wagers, with their sinewy forearms and sweat soaked skin, towered over them by their sheer size.

At times Elanor was seriously worried about the safety of her chastity. If this man was to snap and pounce upon her, by the time Adriana managed to come with security, her virginity would be long gone. And her virginity, her chastity, wasn't something that can be retrieved once lost. So sure, she enjoyed the practice and even the occassional attention. But more than not, she stayed on the edge, scared for her honor.

In between she drowned herself deep in work, almost verging on overworking her ministers. They were truly happy with a ruling monarch taking an actual interest in the day-to-day administration, especially since most their discussions weren't the surface level talks they were almost used to by now. But even the youngest of her ministers found it hard to keep up. Elanor was also quick to take the hint, and to not turn into a micro-managing nightmare for them. Everything else went smoothly over the week. Even when she met Bella later, to ask if it'd be possible to go easy on the week's task, since its that time of the month. Bella was eager to adjust the task such that nothing came remotely close to her groins. Not from the outside, at least.

Bellatrix was more than happy to give her employer a break this week. With first hand information on the response to the last task, Bella knew at some level the Queen wanted a second shot at it. More over, she was actually excited about an upcoming task, the one she had planned for the very next week. She had some ideas, wild inklings of potential prospects, but she needed time to plan it properly. Spending the weekend extensively researching the obscure parts of the royal library, specifically the exotic archives. She was truly surprised by the weird sexual kinks the royals shamelessly entertained, even five generations ago. The kind of weird anomalies the prudes of the day would undoubtedly scoff at.

Getting inspired was one thing. But tailoring it to the Queen's persona, especially such that it helped tame her largely unexplored wild proclivities, that in itself was a task too big to be sorted out in a week. Especially with the Queen mercurially switching back when it comes to her willingness and shamefulness. At times it'd seem like nothing in the world could make her ashamed of the way she just reacted, writhing in orgasmic bliss. And other times, the mere mention of her most conservative exposure, or a pointed smile, was enough for her to come down crashing, blushing with shame.

And I thought horses were the trickiest of beasts to tame. The Horse Whisperer..!

That name felt like almost a lifetime ago.

She had so much to say, but Bella realized it's time she listened to someone a lot more experienced. Especially in the matters of the untameable feminine. Once done with talking to Elnor, about re-adjusting the week's plan, she realized now would be the best time for it. So she visited the one person in the entire Kingdom, who proved to be the foremost authority on matters of carnal deviancies. She met with Clergyman Hattori Ishikawa, the master of shibari himself. Ishikawa seemed only glad to discuss, as he rarely got an opportunity to delve into the learnings from his former life.

Bellatrix said.

"Clergyman, I hope you are comfortable with clearing a few doubts of mine. Guiding me even."

"Sure Lady Agrafena. Please, address me as Brother. Or Ishikawa-san.."

"Ishikawa-san, it's a reccuring issue. It has to do with a particular persona, a friend of mine who's having trouble with her.. urges."

Ishikawa had that saintly smile.

"It's your friend Demora, right?! I knew she could turn to trouble. She was barely containing herself even on my leash."

Bella wasn't really surprised that he figured it. But she knew a little massage to his ego would only do her good. So she played along.

"Wow, that's perceptive..!! How did you..? Well, why didn't you think it'd be for me?"

Ishikawa knew this wasn't a truthful praise. Yet he was already intrigued by the possibility of getting to toy with that rare wild girl, that he played along as well.

"Oh it could not be you, Lady Agrafena. You are meant to reign. To hold the rein, not to be led by it. Now that Demora.. That girl was meant to be an obedient little pet. She even showed promise as a painslut, but that's a game I stay away from, other than as punitive. One week with me, and I'd have broken her so deep, that she'd dance to your hum anywhere."

"Oh, I believe you sir. And please call me Bella." Bellatrix smiled. She realized keeping him away from the Queen was the best decision she made. She didn't wanted Elanor broken to a mindless toy. That's not her job, nor was she the kind to enjoy breaking things. But she needed his help for this one. His wisdom, if you could even call it that.

"Demura has a master, a man from the very top-tier. And I'll surely pass your offer along to him. This is about a private project of hers, that she wanted my opinion on."

"Okay. Explain the specifics. What is it that you want to achieve? What is the ultimate aim of the project?" Ishikawa leaned in, his eyes deeply invested.

"She has a specific temper, and very contradictory tastes. And hates it when her wild side gets the upper hand, for the most. Now what I'm exploering, is a combination, of being bound, yet mobile. Something that's dehumanizing, yet accentuating her natural assets, almost obscenely. I want her to be speechless by the audacity of the idea. Her mouth open the whole time, yet unable to make one coherent word. Feeling trapped, her voice screaming within, yet it should look like she's happily complying."

"In short, I want her to learn from it by the end, that things could get so bad and out of control, that she should exercise some restraint, so long as it's optional. I want her to feel that her wild side can be tamed. Is that too much to ask, Brother Ishikawa.?"

"Bella.." He said, taking a deep breath, and almost replaying her monologue in his head.

"The way I remembered you playfully toying with her predicament last month, I thought you had this girl under your thumb. But from your tone just now.. It seems you deeply care about this girl. Tell me more. I believeI already have some idea what might satisfy you. But it seems there's a lot more to unpack here. Let me make some Eastern tea to refresh you, while we go over your ideas..."

"Well, I could use some tea.!" Bellatrix smiled like a little girl, as the clergyman went for his kettle.

"So, what do you have in mind?"

"It's funny you see.. I understand why, even though I'm a man of faith, of high standing within the ranks of the church, the specific reason why most of my high profile people take an appointment with me, is a result of the myths about my previous lifestyle."

"I wouldn't say it's funny, Ishikawa-san. What you bring to the table is in fact, a lost art, especially to this part of the world." Bellatrix looked over, as he prepared the tea.

"Oh, I wasn't talking about me, my dear. I was talking about you Wolkenshirians. And how things that were commonplace within the royal circles, even a generation or two back, were things that'd make my skillset seem amateurish..! I mean, I understand you did a lot of research on it, fellow deviant. But, had you dug a little deeper in that royal archives, you could have avoided this visit altogether."

"Oh, enough teasing Ishikawa-san. I'm not one of your shibari pets.." Bella replied playfully, walking up to him as he put on the kettle. "Fellow deviant, remember? Now enlighten me. What are you going on about?"

"Heard of Domestication training..?!"

Bellatrix had a blank expression. Ishikawa had a hint of smirk on his left eyebrow, almost saying 'Thought so...'

"Well you know how the Kings, and even most generals used to employ famous torturers. For interogating war prisoners, conspirators and spies.. The experts at breaking people.?"

"They still do, Ishikawa-san. Only they don't advertise it openly."

"Well, there are instances were that isn't an option, at all. See, torture is appropriate for the enemy. But what if the accused is one of our own, one of noble, even royal blood. One whose blood is sacred by the very principles upon our Kingdom was built. And that applies even to the enemy Prince and Princesses, and even the noblility. You know those special cases, where the appropriate punishment is to break one's mind and will, as opposed to the body..?! That's were the Domestication Training comes in. It was an official punishment under the Wolkenshire law even, until a few years ago."

"You serious..?! I've spent my entire life in this kingdom, so how come this is the first time I'm hearing of this?" Bella wasn't buying it.

1...34567...16