Queendom 05: Domestication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not being kind to that woman. And regarding Almighty Labitza.. It's an understandable misinterpretation of the ancient tongue. It's not unfairness that she serves. She's the Bride of Indifference..!"

Soren sure knew his beliefs.

"The grandchild of Vankenbraum is no woman, you child..!" She turned around, his startled gaze meeting hers. Her eyes burning with seething disgust. "And it'd do you no good, to think of her as one. If this gives you cold feet... Have you no clue, child, what it is you must do..?! You are thinking wrong, your gaze so muddled with past, and present."

"You are thinking of the innocent daughter. The lover of equine. The warrior Princess. The mighty Chaste Queen..!! Elanor of Wolkenshire..! Look ahead my child, you know who she is. You have seen it. Known it for generations. Must I spell it out, this refugee amongst you, of all..? The prophecy that led your King down this path to begin with. Must I..?"

Like any believer, Soren realized the witch just help him move past his momentary lapse in judgement, the questioning of his faith. He got up, bowed again, and climbed down the rocks, the mysterious heavy cube safe in his grips. As he walked away, the wicked witch whispered into the dark, so soft yet so clear that he heard it in the quiet of the night.

"When in doubt, ask. Elanor of Wolkenshire..! Who is she, to you? To the mighty Orcs..?"

As he walked away, he chanted to himself, the answer to all his doubts.

'Hail the Orc Queen, the divine breeder of our kin..! Hail the Orc Queen..!!'

***

**

*

Sonja and her maids were having a hard time with the unusual traffic that night. Not that she was complaining. The more they stayed back and drank, the better. It wasn't like she hadn't employed enough bouncers to intervene, in case anyone got too handy with the maids. Not that the maids weren't in on it. They knew they were selling intoxicants, a chance to brush up against their semi-clad skin being one of them. It also helped lubricate their purses, as tips hit an all-time high that night.

As she poured on the drinks, Sonja wasn't surprised why even her usually quieter regulars seemed a bit too chatty tonight. Just five minutes had passed from the last performance, and all of them were curious.

Who is this new girl, Demura? Where'd you find her?

Is she going to be a regular? She interested in making a bit more on the side?

Is she married, even?

Sonja shook her head as she filled the glasses. She knew it was time, as she looked to her left, to the reserved center seats. Vlazid had his eyes fixed on her, his knees vibrating, itching for his turn. She peeked behind the bar, through the corridor. It all seemed okay. She looked back at him, and gave a subtle nod. The grin on his face was priceless. Vlazid ordered another round for his laughing mates, and got up. Moving to the side door, his fingers already fidgeting with his belt buckle. Demura, I hope your sweat lips live up to the yawns of my buddies. If not, I might kick that door open and do you myself.. He walked, driven solely by lust.

Elanor on the other hand was already in the booth. A much different booth than last time, in a weirdly uncomfortable posture. She stood on both her feet, her torso bent forward at a ninety degree from the hip. Her legs stretched apart, wider than her shoulder width, by a steel spreader bar, with cuffs for her feet at both ends. An equipment she'd have gladly stayed not knowing existed.

Another rope was hooped to her waist, and secured tight to the back wall, preventing her from sitting down on her knees. A trick Bella picked up from that perverted Clergyman, no doubt. This rope held most of her weight, and was crucial for her keeping the posture. As usual, the only light in the room was the single wall candle on her behind. So it lit the room such that she could see clearly whoever walked into the booth, but also managed to leave her in the dark of the shadows, to the ones looking down from the front.

The separating wall looked very different one than what she saw last week. The wall upfront, the one with the window, was not a wooden separation. But a rigid stone wall, with a barred long rectangular window, of about two feet wide, right at the level of her face. Its top reached about the chest level of whoever stood on the other side. In fact, the whole room felt different, this was clearly a permanent structure. This resembled more of a mini prison cell, with bars on one side, compared to the rest of the modular gloryhole booths. And it smelled strongly of ejaculate, even piss. Elanor had no clue how she was to pick up on the guards' smell, against such strong stench.

Her right wrist was chained to the bar right in front of her face, meaning she was expected to stroke him as well. This unusual posture was already getting to her, giving her just enough stability, but keeping her on the edge the whole time, like she's about to tip over every now and then. And it was by design. She remembered what Bella said in the carriage, on their way here.

"My Queen, more than the task, I'm afraid you might find today's posture harder. I noticed last week, you seemed to give in to the pleasures too easily. I do not think it's fair to put it all on you, because for one, I know you better by now. If anything, you are one to not give in, without a struggle. So that's what I'm incorporating. The struggle. I'll make sure today's posture leaves you so uncomfortable in minutes, that it'd make it impossible to get lost in the momentary pleasure. This gives you an opportunity to take it as purely what it is meant to be. A treatment. A simple task."

"And I've decided you'd be nude this time, because.. Well, because it's your weekend task as well, not just the obligatory loyalty training. While you service and try to figure out their identity, I want you to focus on your own body too. How the mere realization, of what your lips do, makes your body feel. Say, how your nipples respond to your throat getting stretched. Or.. Okay, you get the point, Highness, no need to get graphic. And there may be a few surprises on the way. But I'm sure those will be the kind you'd cherish for long, later. And finally, the only caveat for tonight. You must resist, and out-right reject at least one of your guardsmen toninght. You must correctly identify, but manage to tell them clear and simple. NOT TONIGHT. To one, at least."

Minor surprises, huh..?!

Elanor closed her eyes, breathing in, focusing on her left arm. It was stretched out, apart, and roped to the window bars much farther. The binding was thankfully loose, but what she hated the most was the pulsing warmth she felt against the skin of the left palm. Because the warmth emanated from one of the surprises, that made it worse. She wasn't the only one left bound and straining in that dirty room.

A few inches from her was another woman. A much older woman, with sagging breasts, drooping stomach, jiggly thick thighs. She was bound very much like the Queen, only her face faced the other way instead. And her both arms were stretched open behind. Her palms clasped into a praying grip, uncomfortably tied together, and hung from the ceiling. She had her legs spread and locked to the floor, and a sack over her head.

The sack was porous enough that she could breathe. Besides, Elanor felt thankful, for it prevented her from seeing the Queen's state. The woman seemed fine, all things considered. The only thing that bothered about her presence was the warmth against her left palm. The way Elanor was bound, her left wrist now stayed right between the other woman's splayed thighs, an inch below her pulsing pussy. Not that it helped, seeing her outrageously thick pubic hair nuzzling into her palm, compared to the Queen's own bare cleft.

Stop thinking... I do not want to know what another woman feels like.!

It was a paradox to her. Sure the other woman had no way of seeing her. And both her state and posture was far more humiliating than that of the Queen. Yet, somehow it felt exceedingly humiliating, her mere presence. Like the Queen had to, not just manage at her end, but witness what's been done to the other one as well. In effect, she had to endure the shame for them both. It only got worse. This was the first time in her life she was going to be in a room where actual copulation was going to take place. True vaginal penetration. And somewhere in her virgin mind, it stained her purity, regardless her not being the one doing it.

She kept her eyes closed, her mind steeled.

"Hey..! I'm Nora.." Came up a muffled voice from the hood.

The startled Queen responded without thinking.

"Hey, that's my name too. Well my name is Elano..." Luckily, she stopped herself from blurting out the whole story. Get a grip, Nora..!

"Hmm.. Please call me Demura. My stage name."

"No kidding.. You are the Demura who flashed her bare pussy in your debut night?! Girl, you were all the talk the whole night. New to Wolkenshire..? How did you end up in the punishment cell..?"

Punishment cell?! That was news to the Queen.

"Well, I don't know what you mean.." As soon as she spoke, Nora cut her off, rambling on about her current predicament. Apparently the girls are supposed to give a cut to Sonja, if they are to pick up customers while serving. And she had been skimming on it for the past three months. Until she got caught. Nora continued.

"Us girls got to stick together in here, no matter what. If I scream on someone, and lie about them hurting me, you lie with me, okay? Not that it'd stop them, only the worst of those animals gets sent here. I've been stuck working in this filth the past four nights, and I'm to stay till the weekend. It's okay, now I have you for company. Huh, Demuraa..?! What about you? Were you caught stealing already.??"

"No I'm just..." Elanor had no clue how to respond. Where was Vlazid, for god-sake??

"I just wanted to check all the booths, you know..?"

She viscerally felt Nora's whole attitude towards her change, just from her body language and tone.

"Oh..! You are one of them sluts, huh..?! Out here to make a name for yourself. I get the girls flashing a bit, playing the game. Even giving into the enjoyment, girl's got needs too. But I never got you nympho-sluts, you destined cocksucking tramp.."

Before Nora could unleash her filthy mouth, the door opened on the other side, and a mountain of a man walked in through the shadows. 'Sonja's guards?! A gloryhole with special guards... Maybe this is a punishment cell.' The giant spoke some strange tongue to the other person, in a barely legible accent. Elanor was instantly glad as a familiar silhouette walked in, with the giant leaving, closing the door behind. She could smell him, before he even undid his pants.

Vlazid..!

Suddenly, Elanor was aware of her change in attitude. No, I'm not here to simply service the men. I'm not here to give into pleasure. Neither his, nor mine. My task is to identify the person from the scent, which I already have. I don't have to waste any more time on him. Besides, these ropes are killing my hips. The sooner it's over, the better. Just close your eyes and scream out: NOT TONIGHT..!

And she almost did, when suddenly she remembered her complete task. She had to suck Vlazid tonight, not just suck, but make him cream. The whole point of sending him in first was to know whether it was him who came in her mouth last week. The one who tastes like cashew nuts.?! For some reason, her mouth was already filling, the saliva leaking from the corners, making her lips all the more welcoming.

She had no choice, she must taste his juice. She had to know.

And a deep part of her needed to, regardless.

The part she struggled to keep detached all this while. Focusing her eyes, Elanor realized his throbbing erection was already upfront, her lips unconsciously pouting even in response. Him standing like a rock, his both hands gripping the bars on either side of her. He said.

"You were on fire tonight, harlot..! This is all your doing. Now show me the tricks of that throat, that I've been hearing off all week long."

Without waiting, she launched forward, her lips landing a kiss on his crown.

Focus! Elanor told herself. Just get him to cum fast. A hint of taste, that's all you need.

She didn't need to warm him up, nor suck his arousal to its peak. He was as erect as he was ever going to get, his veins about to pop from the sides. What he needs is proper lubrication. And just enough teasing to keep the erection sustained. Elanor extended her chained right hand outwards, and juggled his hairy balls with her soft fingers. At the same time, she leaned forward, her nose buried in his thick hairy pelvis, breathing in the leathery smell, which colored her wet dreams of lately. Somehow, the musk seemed a lot milder, compared to of last week. He also seemed a bit too hairy, even along the thighs. But rapid hair growth wasn't anything new to the Queen.

She retracted her head, at a measured pace, her lips pushed against the curvature of his erection, her tongue drawing designs on its underside, feeling his veins pulse in lust, slathering a thick coat of saliva all along. Once reaching his tip, she swiftly created a vacuum in her mouth, her cheeks sinking into the bones, her pouting lips kissing his urethra. And in an instant suction, his entire crown popped right into her mouth. Elanor realized she was playing with it now, exploring and experimenting, utilizing this unique opportunity, to its full, to learn new tricks, and sharpen what she loved about it so far. A moan of validation emerged from his mouth, beyond her sight.

As she explored the insides of his foreskin folds with her swirling tongue-tip, her right fingers gripped his girth softly and pumped it once, evenly spreading the saliva on the left. Elanor almost blew out thick streaks of spittle over his penis, and continued to slather it along its right side, this time with her soft cushiony left cheek. She was aware of the sudden tightening of her ovaries, caused by her own erotic gesture. Her fingers now rhythmically scratched the backside of his plushy ball sack, the results of which she measured against her lips.

Once she felt recognized the salty tang of his pre-cum, Vlazid felt his member plunge into the wet warmth of her mouth in no time. What he found odd about it was, the famed blowjob Queen now oddly seemed to be satisfied by keeping things in the mere periphery. Not that the insides of her mouth didn't count, a mere commoner like him would be lucky to find a girl willing to kiss his willy even, let alone slurp on it. But that wasn't why he came in tonight.

He wanted to feel that immaculate tightness of her throat around his hard-on, the one his friends wouldn't shut up about the whole damn week. And it's not like he was about to cum, he was plenty versed when it comes to holding it in. But he didn't want to mess this up, not his first time with this slutty tease of all. For whom he'd been lusting ever since he patted down her, the night of the Retirement party.

No, messing this up would ruin this entire night. Besides, Vlazid was a man not satisfied by mere servicing. Merely feeling in charge didn't cut it for him. He needs to be in charge, and to exert it on the one below in all its power. Besides, putting this bitch in place was as irresistible a thought as the way her ass jiggled on stage. This is a horse that deserves to be broken in proper. Speaking of which.

Vlazid leaned back a bit to get a better look at his blowjob queen's silhouette.

There it is..! That magnificent ultra-high ponytail, her braid for the night. It looked as inviting as her ass. When Elanor committed fully and vacuumed her mouth tight, creating a suction so unbearable, Vlazid almost felt irritated even with his knees losing it for a moment, in pleasure. Who does this slut think she is, huh..?! To take control of my erection.! My ejaculation.! I control my erection. I get to ride. Not her, not this bitch..! As his eyes bulged enraged in lust, Elanor felt it with the tightness of her lips, the penis getting to its full girth now.

Then she felt it, much to her shock, a painful tightening of her scalp, a sudden grip on her ponytail. In a swift yank he pulled her face to almost smash into his hairy belly, the dick slipping right past her very well-trained and slippery epiglottis, into that famed grip of her throat. Elanor felt a sharp yank on her underbelly, the restraint rope cutting in to her skin, with a yelp slipping through her stuffed mouth. She didn't realize it then, but had she not been bound, her head would have smashed right into the iron bars of the window. To keep herself in balance, the Queen gripped the iron bars with both hands as tight as she could, while moving to the whims of her own chief guard.

But it was about to get worse for the Queen. Vlazid now realized he needed a way better story with the harlot, to throw right back at his men. And he was running out of time fast.

Elanor suddenly felt his left-hand grip around her throat, holding it in a tight choke. There was no confusion, he was holding his own erection, only it happened to be within her throat at the moment. At the same time, he readjusted the way his right hand gripped her braid. And without warning, not that there was any way one could warn, but he started fucking her throat literally with all his might. The poor Queen could only endure it, leaning forward a bit more, and adjusting the tilt of her throat, to allow ease of motion.

Tiny droplets of spittle sprayed on to his pelvis, likes dew drops on his pubic hair, and got brushed back on to her face, her chin and cheek and that talented nose, with every push and pull. Elanor realized her free hanging breasts were making an obscene spectacle. Thankfully, no one was taking note of it at the moment. It amused her knowing, that even with him never reaching down to fondle, her both nipples were aroused and erect like they just got pinched. It even hurt a bit.

He stopped at once and pulled out. Elanor opened her mouth wide, her tongue out and waiting, her eyes looking up. He's going to cum now, isn't he.? Vlazid wasn't done yet. He wanted to take a break, because this was too good a hole to rush through. He didn't want to just cum, but wanted to make it such an experience for her, that if she ever got talking to his buddies, she'd be sure to ask of him. It didn't make much sense, but such can be the thoughts of a lust driven mind. Also, he wanted to give her a moment's rest. Vlazid said, correcting his posture.

"Breathe, you slut... Breathe at my mercy."

Slut?! It's a good thing he couldn't see her face, for she could have killed him with a stare. Name-calling wasn't something she could ever learn to appreciate. Be it forced to call someone Master and Mistress, or being called the garden variety expletives.

And breathe at your mercy.?! Who do you think you are talking to, you bottom feeding GHLUK..! Elanor felt her face yanked into his sweaty groin again, this time hitting her much harder, faster.

Gluk.. Glukk..Gluk..!

This was the most embarrassing she had felt in a long time. Like utterly disgraced, being reduced to a rag doll by a mere common guard, an annoying loser who occupied his current ranks only thanks to whatever plans Mistress had for him. This bumbling fool.!

Gluk.. Glukk.. GLUKK..!!

Though it was surprisingly stretchable, that was a strong rope that bound her hips to the back wall. The only downside was the way it scratched against her skin with each thrust. This was sure to leave marks, Elanor had no doubt. His left grip now released, and the palm crept into the back of her skull. The rate of his fucking only seemed to increase, as Elanor was acutely aware of her intimate responses. Her bosoms continued to swing, with her milky white thighs jiggling, along with all the accumulated fat all over her body, thanks to Lady Adriana's special diet plan. Even her cheeks juggled like a jelly to match the intensity of his pelvic thrusts. His balls slapped against her under-chin like it was a musical instrument.

1...56789...16