All Comments on 'Race Against the Cock'

by iwiwt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Not erotic, wrong category.

iwiwtiwiwt6 months agoAuthor

@musky I’m not super sure why you read and comment on my stuff; you don’t seem to particularly enjoy it? Why not spend time on authors you do enjoy?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the way you convey both the excitement and mild humiliation of being submissive. Closer to reality than 99% of the stories here.

iwiwtiwiwt6 months agoAuthor

Hey thanks Anon, I appreciate you :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A smart, sexy woman who plays erotic games to satisfy both of them is as hot as it gets! Don't listen to the negative comments made by the "real men" who could not do this because they would lose their macho man card. There is a lot of fun to be had here & you are just getting started.

iwiwtiwiwt5 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words Anon, I appreciate them :)

I’ve been flopping with my stuff across the board for a bit so I’m thinking of taking a new direction for a while, but I still value your feedback so much; thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Good premise.

But seriously truncated.

Needed much more in the way of preliminaries before cock entered pussy.

She didn't have him eat her pussy? Not at all?

She didn't touch his cock and balls to 'verify' that he hadn't played with himself/jerked off?

Does it feel good?

Can you imagine how good it'll feel when you get to cum -- after making me cum?

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriwiwt@iwiwt
On again, off again relationship with my keyboard. We're on again, for now. Very fond of trying to keep my works light and fun, and work to mix a little humor in with over-the-top depravations. I really, really LOVE feedback; please feel free to connect in whatever way you...