All Comments on 'Rachel's Love Potion Pt. 06'

by Svalbarding

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic chapter

Hopefully Knox has more of a conscience and takes responsibility. Hopefully Rachel is okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next chapter

Really loved this story. Hope you are going to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Are you going to finish this?

This last chapter wasn’t really an ending, just sayin’. I know you are focused on teaching her a lesson atm but maybe you finish this one at some point?

SvalbardingSvalbardingover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: completion

I will definitely someday come back to this. But it is a Someday project, so you may have to be patient with me. :)

wellhun_danwellhun_danabout 3 years ago

Just read the whole story. While not my primary fantasy in its execution... and the possible directions it would take had me only slightly anxious.. holy fucking shit, well done. A hot story and one you want to keep reading.

That absolutely was an ending. It absolutely could have another chapter. Youo switch characters with installments with ablomb so I wouldn't be surprised to hear from a succubus's point of view.

Another vote for a follow up, and if you ever feel like writing a more 'consensual' mind control story, less focused on the nihilist/church of satan side of warlockism, know there'll be an appreciative market.

billy_drake616billy_drake616almost 3 years ago

Great story, rereading it for the 3rd time.

Characters are amazing and cant wait to see where the story goes.

9th509th50almost 3 years ago

I love this story. One of the best I've ever read.

MorfyMorfyover 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story, I'm especially a fan of the unaware angle from this story and Baby Blew. I prefer a bit of nicer treatment for the victims, but it's only a story so it's not a deal breaker. You're a great addition to the maledom portion of the mind control category here.

jasonred79jasonred7910 months ago

Interesting path you took. Makes sense that Rachel would mess things up again, for some reason that didn’t occur to me. Haha.

What I was hoping for and expecting was for this to be the final chapter of the series, and it would conclude with Rachel recreating the messed up love potion and feeding it to the MC somehow. Resulting in an EXTREMELY messed up (and hilarious) relationship triangle of mind fucked individuals. 😅

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fun, I hope Rachel's okay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSvalbarding@Svalbarding
For more information about me and my work, check out my patreon page: http://www.patreon.com/icebear

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES