Wild Backseat Ride Milks Him Dry

Story Info
Rainy parking lot quickie leaves her drenched.
1.9k words
4.36
6.3k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a true retelling. No fabrication or fiction. Enjoy reading about our cowritten adventures.

They had been exchanging sexy texts in the week leading up to her much-anticipated arrival. It had been a few weeks since they had been together and physically connected their bodies and souls.

He had expressed his desire for her by texting, "I want to take my time and pull every fold of your lips into my mouth and gently show my love to you through you most sensitive spots."

"Wow babe...breathing heavy over here," she replied. "Come up in between and kiss me softly. It's so sexy and intimate when you coat my lips and I taste me on your lips."

On the day of her arrival, both of them were very excited and eager to be together once again. They laughed, talked, played games and cooked in the kitchen together. The desire and love they shared was unmatchable, and nothing like either of them have ever experienced before.

He pulled up to the airport and spotted his beautiful woman. A big smile formed on his face and he flashed his lights, honked the horn and waved out of his sunroof. She beamed from ear to ear.

She looked ready to ravish him. Her long black dress hugged her 5'6" curvy frame. And he knew she didn't have anything on underneath; she never wore panties. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a low ponytail. Her large breasts were unrestrained and the outline of her nipples shown through the cotton fabric. She looked marvelous, and his heart raced to be with the love of his life again.

The sexy texts flying back and forth all week fueled their excitement. They shared steamy desires and sexual dreams when an erotic plan emerged.

It started with her fantasizing about secretly bring herself to orgasm on an airplane. She wanted to quietly please herself with a discreet red, vibrating ball until she cum, and then he would sneakily slip a hand under a blanket and dip his fingers in her wetness.

After that fantasy flight, she imagined a backseat quickie with him finishing inside her followed by a racy ride home. She would take her favorite toy--a large, black dildo--and fuck herself and playing with cum while he drove and watched.

Since they weren't flying together for a while, the plan shifted. But their desire to please one another remained constant.

"When we get to the parking lot we can slip into the backseat and I can finish inside you," he texted.

"I'll bring the red ball and it will make me cum while I ride you," she replied.

"Good idea," he shot back playfully.

Pulling up to the curb, his cock was semi-hard and sitting in a puddle inside his briefs. A wet spot was visible on the front of his shorts. Her silky pussy lips were slick and her swollen clit poked from under her hood in excitement. She was more than ready to release her juices on him as quickly as possible

She hopped her stunning self into his SUV. She planted her lips on his and they shared a long-awaited, steamy kiss, signaling that she couldn't wait long.

He pulled away from the curb slowly with his left hand on the wheel and immediately moved his right hand up her thigh between her legs, pushing her dress up. The damp heat of her excitement met his curious fingers and he slid them along her opening and grazed her button. Then he curled two fingers back and plunged them in as far as he could reach.

She leaned over and started rubbing his cock outside his shorts. He began to stiffen.

He maneuvered through the dense traffic with his hand finger-fucking her while her hand tugged at him. They both panted in pleasure and shot seductive, "I gotta have you," glances. The thought of being seen, or watched, drove them wild.

He quickly yanked the airport parking lot ticket out of the machine and drove under the still-raising bar. They parked in an open area away from a shuttle stop and about 10 spots from the next parked car.

They climbed into the backseat of his SUV, which had ample room for action once they run the seats all the way forward. He propped up his phone in the door handle started recording a video of them.

Sharing sexy pics and masturbation videos constantly kept their fires blazing hot and made them feel more connected when apart. And they had often recorded their lightsocket sex sessions and rewatched them together.

She sat in the seat sideways and spread her legs. He wanted her so badly that instead of diving in dick first, he knelt down and pulled her dress up to get a view of her wet, luscious cunt. She was so happy to be with him again and give him everything, being fully connected--as he is the absolute love of her life.

He spread her rose-petal lips and licked her from the top of her clit to the bottom of her opening, inhaling her sweet scent and tasting her desire for him.

She tilted her head back and closed her smoky eyes.

"Ohhhhh baby," she purred in surprise.

He licked every fold of her luscious cunt up and down and moaned as he took in her taste. He circled her swollen, warm clit just right. Her wetness flooded over his tongue. He undid his pants, pulled out his dripping cock and stroked himself to full hardness.

He coated two fingers in his juice and slowly slid that slickness inside her. He wanted to feel her wetness and mix their juices. He flicked the tips of his fingers along the ruffles of her G-spot at the ceiling of her cunt. She squirmed, and her cunt gripped his fingers tightly. She got even more wet with his pre-cum coated fingers probing her depths.

He continued tasting her and rubbing the ruffles until she was just about to tip over the edge. But they both knew the plan and stuck to it.

He stopped and sat in the middle of the bench seat. They kissed intensely, their tongues dancing around. Their heavy breathing began to warm the insides of the car as their flaming desire burned red hot. They were (and are) so in love with each other.

She lifted her dress and straddled his lap. She wasted no time, grabbing his dick and pointing it at her opening. She wanted him to feel all of her desire and feel it now. She slid his head past her outer lips and sat back quickly.

Her perfect pussy was beyond his wildest imaginations. Her cone-shaped tunnel massaged his dick head as it slid inside. Deeper, about three inches in, a firm ridge gripped his shaft like a tight, internal cock ring. Once past her exquisite ridge her pussy opened up into a warm pool of silk.

The first time he slid inside he exclaimed, "I didn't know vagina could feel this good!"

"Oh baby, you feel wonderful," he said. His head leaned back and eyes closed. She felt like paradise.

She put her hands on the headrest and began rocking her hips in a breath-taking J-hook motion. She rode him like a wild slut, working his dick back and forth. Sliding forward on him with her weight, she pleased the underside of his sensitive shaft. Then while plunging down his length she arched her hips back and squeezed, worked her gripping ridge over his cock head.

His hardness stretched her vagina as she worked her hips back and forth so wonderfully. His hands wandered along her sides and over her round bottom and back, caressing her as she coated his dick in her wetness.

He raised her dress above her hips. Her bare ass bounced on his dick. She leaned into him and he looked down the back of her body as her ass moved and she worked her magic.

A shuttle bus full of airline passengers drove past, but they didn't stop. Passengers loaded luggage in their cars a couple rows away, but they didn't stop. They were lost in this moment, expressing their love and desire for each other after weeks apart.

Looking into his eyes she said, "I love you,"

"I love you too," he said.

She leaned her face down. They pressed their lips together hard and their passion poured through their mouths as their heads flipped and moved to the side and they fought to breath.

She never broke her stride; she kept riding his dick like a pro.

They breathed harder, gasping for air. Every moaning exhale was a sign of pleasure.

"Don't make me cum yet." he begged.

She slowed her pace and grabbed her second favorite toy--a red vibrating ball that teased her button just right.

She sat back, taking his dick all the way inside, and turned the ball on. She pressed the vibrating ball to her clit and circled it in little motions. She tilted her head upward and moaned loudly.

The clouds above the car burst into a downpour. The mood and moment were storybook good. This woman was amazing, and they were in public fucking in the backseat of the car like horny teenagers.

Her pussy squeezed and pulsed and magically milked his cock. He was having a hard time fighting to hold off an early climax. And he was wishing she was almost there.

She rocked her hips back and forth on his fully-coated erection and announced, "I'm going to cum!"

She leaned down and kissed him and moaned.

Her cunt tightened and a warm gush bathed his cock.

She drove into him a few more times using the ball and then set it aside so she could ride him with her full focus and delicious desire.

She quickened her pace and whispered, "Give me your cum baby."

He gripped onto her bottom and pumped her perfect pussy full. He had refrained from pleasing himself for several days prior so he could give her all of his thick, hot release.

"Ohhh baby, ohhh baby," he grunted loudly.

His drooling mouth moved onto her outstretched arm and he gently sunk his teeth into her. His overdue, supercharged orgasm was a lot for him to handle. She wanted it all inside her, so she didn't slow down rocking and he flooded the depths of her cunt. She milked his balls dry and took every drop of his cum.

She leaned in and they kissed through their heavy breathing. She stayed there for a couple minutes with his cock soaking in their creamy combined juices and caught their breath until he began to soften.

"I'm so glad I bought this car," he said. And they laughed and laughed.

She climbed off and sat on the seat. He pulled up his pants and the puddle in his shorts was cool on his heated and well-fucked cock. They moved to the front seats, paid their parking ticket and pulled out of the airport lot.

Cum flowed out of her spent cunt. She watched as it seeped from her soaked velvet, occasionally twirling it around her clit, all the way home.

---

We are enjoying sharing these erotic adventures, and we have many more to come. So we'd love to hear if this was a turn-on to read and what you did about it afterwards.