All Comments on 'Rain Down Temple Ch. 03'

by dourdan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 5 years ago

Fascinating mix of relationships you’re showing us. BTW, what were those bruises?

dourdandourdanover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment :)

long story short- the bruises were from his wife injecting him with pharmaceutical drugs while he slept.

(there are more chapters to the story.)

basically, in addition to being a jealous, controlling wife- she plans on abusing her husband by making him physically sick/disabled to the point where he would be forced to live under her control.

Which is why when he is with Remy his mind body and spirit undergo a process of healing.

:)

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 5 years ago

I appreciate your explanation! You said there are more chapters — are you going to share them all here, or is this a truncated version of the story?

dourdandourdanover 5 years agoAuthor
The story is a spin-off of my novel.

I will continue the story of Remy and Diego here.

This story is a spin-off of my novel Dakota Son

https://dourdan.wordpress.com/

Dakota Son, is the story of Sara's brother Sean, and his relationship with Diego's daughter Jen. It contains the "happily ever after" ending of Remy and Diego's story.

(free for a limited time on book grabber)

https://bookgrabbr.com/books/64302-dakota-son

I was inspired to write a story about Diego's sexual, spiritual journey because I picture him looking like Benjamin Bratt. :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdourdan@dourdan
Mary Ramsey is a blogger, artist, and writer. She served in the United States Air Force and has a BA degree in Cinema. Although she was born in California, her work in the military took her all over the world including the diverse Midwest, from the beautiful landscapes of the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES