All Comments on 'Rainy Day Fantasy Ch. 04: Fun'

by Submisky35

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Thanks for the read, it was hot and well done. Sad it's over, but it didn't overstay it's welcome, which is a good thing. The epilogue was cute too. Thanks again for putting the time into this, it's refreshing to read realistic stories on this site.

Your_Viking_SlaveYour_Viking_Slaveover 5 years ago
Thank you!

This was an awesome story. Hope to see more?

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

There are certainly idiots who believe this story was realistic. Let's be honest: Every woman who does what you have described to her husband ends up at least before the divorce judge, but more likely in prison or in the asylum. And if nobody claims that this story was a good one, then they should accompany your protagonist to the madhouse!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For mattenw, you have heard about fantasy haven't you? You understand the term consensual don't you?

If the scenario described in the story doesn't float your boat, why are you bothering to read it?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story but the Epilogue ruined it. No way he is going to think the whole thing was a dream. His ass was probably still a little sore as well as marked up from the number of strokes she gave him as well as the severity of the strokes. His nipples would still be sore and from the length of time he was bound his wrists and ankles would be marked. In addition, so much happened before he had any alcohol he would remember everything. If his wife wants to play innocent, all he needs to do is show her his ass, smile sweetly at her, and tell her, payback's going to be a bitch. A really BIG BITCH! Continue to smile at her as she by now is probably getting a little bit worried and walk out of the room. Later in the day, or in the new future, if his wife asks sweetly, 'what do you mean payback's a bitch, honey?', he will smile momentarily at her, wave a hand in her direction as if to dismiss her, and ignore her as he goes back to whatever it is he was doing.

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy4 months ago

Utterly superb, Sir. With a great twist at the end.

slave_boy69slave_boy694 months ago

Ellen lead grabbed my rock hard dick and led me into our bedroom. There she got undressed. Unfortunately it was dark, and I wasn't able to watch.

Your first two paragraphs, straight forward to the point, in my simple, totally illiterate words. Sometimes less is more. Tell stories, don't fill pages. Have a nice day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous