Ramesh's CFNM Humiliation Ch. 06

Story Info
Ramesh has a 'brief' outdoor adventure...
1.3k words
2.67
2.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The college required students to form 'academic groups' of 4-5 students, to work on group assignments and present on various business case studies. The course was graded mostly on the quality of group work, and only the balance through tests and exams.

Ramesh being the batch topper in the first trimester, was in great demand and multiple student groups approached him to be part of their group. But his Goddess had already informed him that he would be part of her group, along with Mallika and Priyanka. That way, he could spend more time with them, and 'serve' them better.

Ramesh would slog through the course material, case studies, reference books etc, and prepare easy-to-digest summaries for the three girls. The bulk of the work relating to preparing the group presentations also fell on him, including preparing bullet-point speaker notes so that the three of them can just browse through that and ace their presentations. Gayatri ensured that he always got the least impactful portions to present, making it seem as if he was the one slacking off.

All this additional course work resulted in Ramesh spending more and more time in Room 105F, since academic workload did not excuse him from his regular 'naked slave' duties.

One night, after a particularly long slog till 3 am, he was getting ready to leave for his room. "It's quite late. Why don't we let him sleep here, Gayatri?" suggested Priyanka.

"That's a good idea. That way, he can serve us in the morning too," Gayatri agreed.

"But where will he sleep? On the couch?" asked Mallika.

"Do dogs sleep on the couch?" Gayatri asked mockingly.

"Well, my dog actually climbs into my bed..." Mallika replied.

"But slaves sleep on the floor. Or at least, this one will," said Gayatri, with a tone of finality.

"Let me at least give him an old blanket to lie on. He might freeze on the cold floor," Priyanka suggested.

"Well, if you want to waste a blanket on this piece of shit, be my guest," Gayatri replied.

"Goddess, permission to speak please," Ramesh pleaded.

"Go ahead"

"I am truly honored that you would consider letting me sleep here, but I really got to go," Ramesh pleaded.

"Nobody asked your opinion, you dumb shit," Gayatri said in a dismissive tone.

"No, Goddess, I mean, I really got to go," Ramesh pleaded, and raised his little finger, a sign schoolchildren in India use to seek permission to go for a restroom break.

"Oh... damn. I didn't think of that. Of course, I don't want the likes of you dirtying my toilet. You can go outside near the tree outside the GH," Gayatri said.

Ramesh wore his briefs and picked up his pant. "Did I give you permission to wear clothes? Just go as you are, you don't need to wear pants to go piss," Gayatri ordered.

Ramesh hesitated. Being naked within this room was one thing. But to step out with just his briefs, not knowing who else might see him, was something else. But the urgency in his bladder convinced him.

He jumped out the window, ran across to the tree and peed as fast as he could. Thankfully, at 3 am, there was no one around, and he came running back, only to see the window shut. He could see Goddess through the glass, smirking at his situation.

She opened the window, and said, "Entry into my room is not free. You need to pay a toll to enter."

"Goddess, please. I have no money on me. Please let me in, and I will pay you everything I have," Ramesh begged.

"You think I need money from the likes of you? No, I mean that," she said, pointing to his briefs.

It slowly dawned on Ramesh that she meant to make him strip naked outside her room. "Goddess, please let me in, I will kiss your feet all night, but please don't make me strip outside," he pleaded.

"You can walk back to your room with only your briefs on, or you can strip now, and go back fully dressed tomorrow morning. Your choice," she said and closed the window.

Ramesh thought about his options. Going back to his room meant a walk of 15 minutes, passing three other hostel blocks, along a well-lit path. Plus, he would have to go past his hostel's security guard, since his room was on the fifth floor and not accessible through a window. Unfortunately, he was not Spiderman.

He slowly dropped his white briefs and held them up like a peace flag. The window opened, and a hand quickly snatched the briefs away. "Now, crawl like a dog to the tree and come back. After all, I didn't give you permission to run earlier," Gayatri ordered.

This time, Ramesh did not hesitate. He knew that every minute he delayed was increasing the risk that someone else might open their window and see him naked. He rushed across the garden, leaves rustling under his knees, circled the tree and rushed back.

Only to be stopped again at the window. "Do 10 thoppukaranams* as atonement and then you can come in," Gayatri ordered.

(*Thoppukaranam is a type of yoga pose).

Ramesh realized that Goddess was intent on humiliating him today. He realised that begging and pleading won't work tonight. He held his right ear with his left hand, and left ear with his right hand, arms crossed across his chest, and squatted up and down 10 times.

"Good, that would teach you to always ask for permission first. You may come in now," Gayatri said and opened the window.

He jumped into the room. While a few other windows had opened due to the rustling noise, and people may have seen a blurry form move in the darkness, he was fairly confident that no one had seen his face. He heaved a sigh of relief, and collapsed on to his knees, panting.

His relief was momentary. Gayatri threw him briefs at his face and said, "I changed my mind. I don't feel comfortable sleeping with a dog like you sniffing around. Go back to your own room."

Ramesh wearily wore his briefs and was about to pick up his clothes when she stopped him. "I don't have all night for you to get dressed. Get out as you are, you may pick these rags of yours tomorrow. Now, out you go," she kicked him out through the same window.

Ramesh looked at Mallika and Priyanka, his eyes pleading with them to intervene. He felt Princess Priyanka was about to step in to help him, when Mallika shut the window and just waved him away.

He figured that if he stuck close to the garden bushes and avoided the well-lit main pathway, he might escape being seen. He managed to find his way up to his hostel block, dodging through the gardens, scooting from one tree to another, looking around to see he remained out of the line of sight of the hostel windows.

As Ramesh reached his hostel block, he was relieved to see the guard sleeping. The loud snoring gave Ramesh hope that he might pass this hurdle too.

He tip-toed past the guard, quiet as a cat, and decided to race up the stairs rather than wait for the lift. He found some old newspapers on the fifth floor, picked up a couple and wrapped them around his waist and silently hobbled across to his room.

Only to find it locked from the inside. Drat! He had no option but to knock lightly, hoping one of his roommates would let him in.

Thankfully, his roomie Suresh woke up bleary eyed after 10 minutes of incessant knocking. As soon as he saw Ramesh, he let out a loud guffaw, and asked "What the hell, man? Where were you out partying so late, and what happened to your clothes?"

Ramesh hurriedly got in, wore a pair of shorts and said, "Thanks man. I was at the GH, and had to rush out because of a misunderstanding. I'll explain everything tomorrow please."

He then crashed into his bed, totally exhausted, bitter about the way he had been mistreated.

*******************************

(To be continued)