Randy Randy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laced my fingers behind my head again and watched.

And Donna is most definitely worth watching when she gets going. She's one of those women who can do the spineless thing, you know, where her hips will move forward enough to move your cock around inside them giving you an almost electric sensation, and then, when she moves them back it's like her entire back kind of ripples like a snake.

She was doing that, nice and slow, and she mirrored my position, lacing her fingers behind her head, showing off that sexy chubrub where those fat upper arms rubbed against equally fat ribs leaving the skin a darker shade, thick and leathery, and very sensitive. Her armpits, like her FUPA, were smooth not that she shaved, she told me once she had NEVER been touched by a razor, but from all that rubbing.

Her hair was beyond damp now, hanging wet, looking almost like she had just stepped out of the shower the way she was sweating. Her face was sweating, little drops of sweat forming on her nose and dropping onto her belly rolls, and her black eyeliner and mascara were mixed with her blue eye shadow and base makeup leaving trails that looked like tear bruises down her cheeks.

Before long, about every fifth time her hips moved forward she would stop, make a little "unh" sound, and I would feel wetness around Wilbur. The first time I was with her I thought she was peeing a little every time she did that, not that I would have minded that, I mean what man hasn't dreamt of making a woman cum so hard she pees? But with Donna, it was almost like my precum when I got going. She was having little orgasms, what she called her minigasms, working up to the big thing.

I did nothing to help her. I LOVE making a chick do all the work.

I watched her go through the stages, almost like watching a marathon runner if you could stick with them long enough. Once she got those hips of hers moving it was a steady build-up and it was interesting to see if she would make it or if I'd have to switch places to get her over the top.

It was like -

One rock of the hips.

Two rock of the hips.

Three rock of the hips.

Four rock of the hips.

Five rock of the hips.

"Unh." Wait a few seconds and then start over.

At first, she would breathe like you do when you're warming up, you know? In through the nose, out through the mouth, lips pursed, blowing out softly.

She was holding my eyes as she went through that stage, her face a smile, and with each "Unh," she'd throw her head back for just an instant.

As she tired, though, and her oxygen debt built up (see, I did pay SOME attention in my Human Anatomy and Physiology class) her breathing became more like panting, her mouth open, in through the mouth, out through the mouth, getting faster as she got tireder. But still each fifth rock or so would come that sweet little "Unh" although it was getting louder, more like "UNH."

She was too big though to get that debt paid and before long she was gasping for breath, sweat pouring off of her, her mouth open, her nose running, and it was "UNHHH!!!!!"

I was starting to think I was going to have to help when she came.

As I said before, Donna's a screamer when she really gets going.

I felt the tension in her body as she finally achieved what she wanted so badly.

She threw her head back, her body rigid, with no little wetness this time, a gusher of her pleasure soaked my balls and the sheets under my ass, and she started screaming - "OH FUCK!! OH, CHRIST!! OH FUCKING JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!! OH FFUUCCKKK!!!!!! JESUS, GOD, YES, YES, JESUS FUCK ME CHRIST GOD, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

With each syllable, she had been thrusting and bouncing, sweat flying from hair and nose, snot flying from the way her nose was running. With that final hissed "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" she collapsed, her weight suddenly pinning me, engulfing me, like a heavy wet blanket as she gasped for air right at my ear and breathed "Thank you" over and over.

I'll say this, she's a grateful broad.

I held her, well, I reached as far around her as I could and put my hands on her, liking the feel of sweat-wet skin under my palms.

She was laughing and crying by then, still trying to catch her breath, and I was saying that shit women ove. You know. "I love you, Donna." "You're the best, Baby." "I wish I could be with you all the time." Shit like that.

Here's the thing about women that most men don't take the time to understand. When you get a woman REALLY going like that, I mean to that point where she loses all of her control and just wallows in the raw pleasure of sex, all of those hormones that she releases are ALL THROUGH HER. Her scent was slightly different and when I licked under her ear, tasting her sweat the basic salt taste was different.

"Again," I said when she had her breathing under control.

"Oh, God, Randy," she said, "I can't. You wore me out."

I chuckled and said, "Okay, on your back then."

She smiled. She knew what was coming.

"God, I love you," she said as she pulled off of Wilbur, still standing at attention and ready.

"And I love you," I said back.

She wallowed around for a while, making me think of those outdoor action shows you see when a very big animal, a big bear maybe, is settling in for hibernation, or maybe a better example is one of those shows where the walrus is moving on land.

Anyway, I watched as she squirmed and grunted and finally got herself centered on the bed.

She pulled her knees up and back in that way of truly fat women, showing me that the chubrub on the inside of her thighs ran almost to her knees. It was very dark and the skin was very thick and leathery, almost callused, but still sensitive as I tested by dragging a fingernail from her knee to her FUPA and watching her shiver as I did it.

"Help me," I said and her chubby fingers lifted her FUPA out of the way and parted those meaty outer lips. Deep in there, bright shiny pink inner lips beckoned for a kiss so I kissed them. And those hormones, mixed with the product of her mucus membranes and her Skene's and Bartholin's glands made for a heady taste indeed.

I moved forward on my knees, guided Wilbur home, and commenced to fucking.

She's too big to kiss while fucking in the missionary position, so I grabbed a handful of that churbrub in each hand, squeezed making her groan, and got down to some serious fucking.

I have good control but it HAD been a busy night and Wilbur was ready. I suppose I lasted about a minute or two of hard fucking, enough to make me pant and sweat anyway, before my body finally answered nature's demand and I shot my sperm deep into her. The follow-on pumps, five of them, were good but it's always that first hard squirt, you know, evolution's way of making sure the race moves forward, that's the best.

Spent, I crawled off of her and moved to share the pillow, kissing her now, knowing that she liked afterplay.

"Marry me," she said.

"And deprive all the rest of the women in the world of this?" I asked.

"You are SUCH a whore," she said, but she was giggling and kissing me.

I knew she wasn't mad.

12