All Comments on 'Raquel Ch. 02'

by valexander

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Sex was good

The sex was great an I see where Raquel have added 3 more men and a woman to her mix of lust. Jackson have rejoined the group since leaving. She is having the time of her life as she should. May I look into the future author, I can almost see you adding into this series her longing for Howard and foresaking what she has been doning and going back to him. I can almost see him forgiving her taking her back and the Jackson, Allan or Robert fucking her on the side and cuckolding Howard. Howard get fucked in the ass by either or both, suck their dicks and becomes a cum drinking wimp. Am I looking to far in the future or is it part of future chapters?

DarthGatorDarthGatorabout 19 years ago
Articulate and erotic.

Excellent. The two chapters of this story are exptemely articulate and erotic. The good grammar is a refreshing change from that seen in most of the stories posted here. However, despite the warning posted by the author, I expect to see the usual ludicrous, vitriolic litany of condemnations of the illicit, adulterous sex which is the theme of this fantasy. Some of you people really need to get a life.....and learn how to spell while foaming at the mouth. What did you expect at this site, virgin births?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Now

At least after turning howard into a sniveling wimp cuckold, she did split with him. It never even mentioned the feelings the worthless bitch had developed for howard's son. Or the feelings the boy had developed for her. Evidently howard was a pretty good guy for taking care of his son. The story teller never explained the abnormality of Howard having custody of his son.

Hopefully now that she is involved with so many men, she will continue to get fucked without protection and will contract an STD. This might possibly bring her to her senses and at least make all her contacts wear a condom.

I guess that the one statement made meant that she and Howard were over for good and she wouldn't fuck him ever again. That is good. Who in the fuck would want to have her around their son?

She is a slut now and won't ever change. The best she could hope for now for any kind of a future with any ONE man in a loving relationship would be if she moved far far away where she was not known by anyone.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
nice

good sexy story. At least the marriage was over and really their was no wimp. Howard say that he had lost her and it was over. But some place before the story is over maybe she will feel some guilt and wonder what he gave up by leaving her husband. After being used by Jackson and the others... it will answer the question is just sex enough? what about Love?

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
Oh what a sexual monster!!

When I read the part of the wimpy Howard, I was afraid it would turn into another one of those "stories". I am glad that Raquel was true with her feelings and left her husband to party on and have sex as with many people as she can. The sex scenes are great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
is sex enough

what happens when shes 50 and wants someone to settle down with to have to wake up to when shes old ... i think she will die young as the thrills will get harder to find ... and at some point she will want a normal life like she had with howard .... and she wont be able to get it ... she will die a lonely old woman ... once she loses her beauty ... i hope she likes waking up with a vibrator .... she had it all only to giv it away for what will end up being nothing except memories ... i hope they will keep her warm at night.... no one will want a old worn out used up slut when she gets old ... great story of what to avoid

valexandervalexanderabout 19 years agoAuthor
Yet another comment from the Author

Regarding "Howard" as a sniveling wimp cuckold...Howard is not real therefore it is impossible for him to be a cuckold much less a sniveling wimp cuckold. The definition of cuckold is a husband whose wife sleeps around. Is the fictitious Howard's wife sleeping around? Indeed she is, but I think his actions once she reveals the affair to him are far from sniveling and wimpy.

Regarding "Howard" and his "son"...the reason for not writing in why he has custody was not important to the story. Howard and his son are not real! <sigh>

I was attempting to write a story about a bored woman that was in a rut. It wasn't her husbands fault and it certainly wasn't his son's fault...it's HER fantasy! It's HER life! It's HER story!!!

STD's, pregnancy (she had her tubes tied) and dying alone are not part of the story because it's not real. I'm not writing an autobiography here, this is supposed to be erotic fiction (key word fiction). I want to write stories that are sexy and that arouse the reader not enrage the reader!

Thanks again to all who have read my stories, and thank you to those who comment. Please, PLEASE keep in mind these are stories! Raquel 3 will be up soon, I hope by then everyone will have realized none of these people really exist :)

V. Alexander~

Esteban03Esteban03about 19 years ago
Re "Yet another comment by the author"....

....look, why don't you just publish the photographs and let us make up our own minds whether it's real, or not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
to the author

By scolding us that the characters aren't real people, you're missing the point of writing a story, to involve the reader with the characters. Without involvement there is little possibility for eroticism. If you're not involved enough in the characters to care what they are doing, what does it matter what they do, including the sex? The story becomes they met, they fucked, g'day. If Howard and the kid are irrelevant to the story, why include them? If they are relevant, why marginalize them in a comment?

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
I Bitched About The First Part

But I will admit that I jumped the gun (as well as said something ignorant that I wished almost immediately I could have taken back or at least worded better).

Raquel telling her husband what she had been doing makes all the difference for me even though its a fantasy. I think shitting on someone would be a turn-off for most people & ruins their enjoyment of the rest of a story. I dont know what it is that stops me from getting off when there is even a peripheral character that I perceive is being taken advantage of (works with women as well as men). Is there such a thing as an anti-fetish?

Now its just a well written story with great sex scenes about an older woman cutting loose instead of a story with an undercurrent of humiliation. That is providing that Raquel remains normal & well-ajusted as she appears to be so far (i.e. we dont find out later that she had some kind of mental or emotional problems that precipitated her change in behaviour - back to my taking advantage anti-fetish here).

She can have sex with anyone she wants, while enjoying it more I would think, and nobody should be able to critisize her decision. Deciding that she was missing something & making a choice to find out what without trying to avoid the consequences should be applauded, not vilified. Coming clean turns Raquel from a cheating slut to a sexy slut imo.

Still not my 100% preferred story since I, like anonymous, value an emotional connection more than faceless sex with multiple partners. That might change if I could have as many orgasms as a woman though ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Howard

valexander, Thanks for a well written story. One of the signs of a well written story is that the reader becomes immersed. So, please, take the character comments as a compliment to your presentation.

Has Howard been retired from the story?

Alan (ACGolf here)

passionaholicpassionaholicabout 12 years ago
Great story

Wow. Extremely Hot! You have left me trembling here. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous