All Comments on 'Rare Breed Ch. 02'

by willieone

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
great follow up

was a great follow up to the first chapter can not wait for more

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

this was a joy to read.

more of the same?

MissKitten35MissKitten35about 13 years ago
more!

you have to write more to this story!!! its great!!!

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

Champires or Veetahs lol. cute. It was a sweet feel-good story. I think you could write more about this family. You left several really good potential storylines with the otherwise extinct species that the girls are and those who may want to find them. There is of course the future generations coming. And there is the pack and maybe even some other vampires that could impact them. And the gift that Shane has could lead to some adventures. I'd love to see you go further with it. I think it would be good to get someone to read it over. There were alot of small mistakes that could be cleaned up easily before it is submitted. I might have liked to see you slow down the pace of the second chapter. I felt like it came to an end so quickly but in the end I really enjoyed this story about this great mixed family you created.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Great story!

I really like how this storyline is moving along. I can't wait to see what happens next (provided there is a next chapter.)

shyintxshyintxabout 13 years ago
Funny so funny

I love the champire or Veetahs statement.

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years agoAuthor
Sorry cannd but

My little story is about this little family getting together.It is not about being chased by anyone or Shane leading them into different adventures.If that is what you're looking for then the next and final chapter which was submitted yesterday,will be a big let down for you.

annis037annis037about 13 years ago
Great potential.

I really like your story but I would suggest you pay more attention to grammar. Maybe even get someone to do some editing for you. Your story has great potential but it jumps around a little. Also as I said earlier, it has some problems with grammar and that makes it harder to read. To be honest I usually don't even read stories that have a lot of grammar mistakes to the end. Yours I read because I really liked the story.

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Loved it

Loved the sstatement of Champires or Veetahs it o funny.

Even if the next chapter is the last one it is still a good romantic story and I love it.

SadieRoseSadieRosealmost 12 years ago
As you know I'm not a great romantic...

but "Champires or Veetahs" made me chuckle. Actually a longer story just based around the premise of the various family businesses and the four different relationships would be cool. Lots of potential there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Excruciating - perhaps a beta reader might help?

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaabout 8 years ago
LOL

love you funny play on the mixing of the vamps and chetas if that does happen i can not wait to see what you are going to call them just glad i got to this story when you where already done or i would have to send my betas after you to make you finish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwillieone@willieone
82 Followers
I joined this site because I have loved reading the stories here and had no wish to leave a comment without a name to go with it there are some amazing writers on lit and I love so many of their stories. I do however have one major pet hate and that is when I fall in love with...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rare Breed Previous Part
Rare Breed Series Info