All Comments on 'Razor'

by Mr James

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great and tender story

The quality of tenderness in one or both partners helps most any partner feel at ease when trying something new.

The only change I'd have made in the story comes at the end. I wouldn't be having oral (or vaginal) sex after having anal sex. The bacteria and germs living in the anal tract are far more vicious than those living in or on the rest of the body. For each other's health it makes sense to wash well after having done anal sex before going on to other varieties of sexual practices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
return the compliment

Great story full of loving and great sex. Could youcontinue where Amber shaves Andrew and takes his ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Shaved

My wife told me of a similiar experience. When she was 16, she dated an oriental guy in her class. My wife is a beautiful natural blonde. She was a virgin but after several months of dating they were at the heavy petting stage so had seen each other naked. One night Tran said he would like to shave her. She was reluctant but agreed wondering what it would be like. Tran took a scissors and trimmed her curly blonde pubic hair off putting it in a container. He then lathered and shaved her smooth.They dated for about another month and Tran shaved her several more times.

After they broke up, my wife heard that he had shown all his oriental buddies her curly blonde pubes and they all called her B.B. (Bald Blonde) from then on.

We live in a small community and when we bump into any of the oriental guys they smile and say, "Hi B.B."

This bothers me but also turns me on wondering how many guys saw and jerked off thinking of her pubes.

bbkradwellbbkradwellabout 19 years ago
Yowzah!

Very nice story. I have always loved to read a good anal adventure. Almost as much as I've always loved venturing into the anal orifices of all my lovers. And, luckily, I've always stated, before ever getting into bed with them, that I intended to take their ass at some point during our session. Some were rather reluctant to let me but, of course, once in there, they all (even the most reluctant) ended up loving it and would claim that their climaxes were THE most intense of their lives...!

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 19 years ago
smooth operator

This story reminded me of the Ages of Lulu, a highly erotic tale in which a young woman is shaven by her svengali who becomes her husband and then leads her into more and more depraved (for some, normal for me!) acts. Enjoyed it though do see the serious point made by another reviewer. Perhaps there is a need to remind each time that these stories are fiction and that in real life we must practice safe sex, esp anal? That aside, well done to the author. It kept my bone meaty!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous