Ready For Asuka Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So even this rough treatment made the shameless butt slut cum hard and frequently, just like her little friend Dana before her. And like with Dana, there was a decent amount of jiggled to her booty. In fact, even more so with Emma. Then there was the satisfying smacking sound of their flesh meeting, which was almost as loud as Emma's screams of pleasure. And then of course, the sheer joy of anally dominating another woman's wrestler. Oh yes, this was all heaven for the mighty Asuka.

So much so that all of that combined with her own words, and the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, made Asuka cum nice and hard. Which of course, she pushed herself through, and several more that followed it, just so that she could give Emma a true rectum wrecking. And with no one else to move on to Asuka could truly allow herself to give Emma's poor little ass hole everything she had. Or more accurately, everything she had left.

Which was more than the so-called tops in this company, probably including Charlotte, but even the mighty Asuka had her limits and ultimately she had to pull out of the fuck hole in front of her, before she did something embarrassing, like collapse on top of her fuck toy. Luckily for her, the beautiful sight of two widely gaping open butt holes reinvigorated her, especially after giving her next order.

"Spread your cheeks, you filthy little blonde anal whores!" Asuka ordered loudly, emphasizing her words by smacking each of those butt cheeks nice and hard, one blow for each bottom, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, spread them! Spread them nice and wide so I can show 'The Queen' her future."

"Thank you Mistress Asuka." Dana whimpered softly and pathetically.

"Thank you Mistress Asuka." Emma moaned happily and dreamily.

Emma could have probably spread her cheeks a lot faster than she did, but she assumed that Mistress Asuka would want her blonde anal whores to do this together. So Emma waited patiently for her friend to regain some strength, and then when Dana finally reached back Emma made sure they moved as one, both grabbing hold of their own arse cheeks and then spreading themselves wide open to expose their widely gaping bum holes.

Not that it was necessary, of course. No, the proud bottom could tell she was so stretched out back there, that it was visible either way, but it did enhance the gape, and enhance her submission. Besides, it was pleasing her top, so she was only too happy to do it.

The two of them were then left in that position for a surprisingly long time, which probably wasn't all about them. No, Mistress Asuka seem deep in thought, especially after she grabbed her phone, and took a picture, and clearly sent it to someone, probably Mistress Charlotte. Which certainly had Emma daydreaming, because oh boy, was she ever looking forward to seeing how that match turned out.

Because naturally, she had every confidence in Mistress Asuka, but no one had managed to top Mistress Charlotte so far, so this was an anal cherry vs anal cherry fight, the kind which hadn't been seen in the WWE for quite a while, especially not on the main roster. Of course, just as Emma was imagining what it might be like if things didn't go Mistress Asuka's way she received her next command, which awoke her from her daydreams.

"Get over here bitches!" Asuka snapped angrily, "Clean my cock."

"Thank you Mistress Asuka." Dana replied quickly and eagerly.

"Thank you Mistress Asuka." Emma also replied quickly and eagerly.

While they then quickly turned around to do as they were told Emma was briefly distracted by the look on Mistress Asuka's pretty face. She seemed strangely annoyed about something, especially considering she was about to get a blow job from two defeated opponents, making them taste the combination of their own arses in the process.

It was also kind of weird they didn't receive encouragement from Mistress Asuka, who stayed eerily silent for the next few minutes. Especially given that Emma had been so disrespectful, and not simply obeyed immediately like a good bottom should. Something she hated herself for, because it meant she missed out on some yummy butt cream.

Because Dana hadn't even noticed there was a problem, instead scrambling over to Mistress Asuka, and wrapping her lips around the head of the big strap-on dildo which had just been used to pummel the arse of the two blonde anal sluts. Something which unsurprisingly had her moaning loudly, which awoke Emma from her thoughts, but by that point it was already too late, Dana beginning to quickly bob her head up and down, greedily trying to get all that yummy anal juice for herself.

Which was a little harsh, considering they were supposed to be doing it as a team, but Emma couldn't blame the other girl for it, as she would've probably done the same thing if the roles were reversed. And besides, this was not the time to complain about it. No, this was the time to get over there and start licking the lower half of the shaft, before there was no arse cream left to clean.

Asuka had grabbed her phone to take a picture of her handiwork. She had plenty of Dana and Emma gaping for her, but she wanted a fresh one today to send to Charlotte, something which went off without a hitch. Well, she almost sent an old picture, because she knew that she had gaped those bitch holes wider than this before.

Hell, she was tempted to use a picture she had taken at the end of a night of butt pounding, when those whore holes had been obscenely wide, but that would be cheating, and The Empress didn't need to cheat to get inside of the head of The Queen. However, when she unlocked her phone Asuka found out that her rival did not offer her the same courtesy.

It was a mistake to open a message from Charlotte Flair the night before their big match, Asuka knew that, but she just couldn't help herself. At first it wasn't so bad, as it was just a close-up picture of an incredibly cute butt hole stretched around a dildo.

Then there were two more messages, one featuring that cute little butt hole bouncing up and down Charlotte's strap-on as another close-up, and then a wide shot, revealing that The Queen was making a slender blonde anally ride her. Which was no big deal, as the WWE was full of hot blondes. However, there was something familiar about this one. And sure enough, Asuka's suspicions were correct, and Charlotte was currently deep inside of Alexa Bliss's cute little booty.

Theoretically it could be old footage, but deep down Asuka knew the truth, and she couldn't help feel betrayed by her favourite anal bitch. But really, she shouldn't be surprised. Of course, Charlotte was trying to cheat her way to victory. Like father, like daughter. And of course, Alexa was addicted to getting her ass fucked, so she wouldn't be able to resist the legendary butt buster Charlotte Flair.

Maybe Alexa even hoped this would motivate her owner to conquer The Queen. But whatever the case, Asuka couldn't help be angry, and promised that both those blonde bitches would pay dearly. In the meantime, she would take her frustrations out on the poor little blondes who had the misfortune of being in the room with her, starting with a nice hard throat fucking, Asuka going back and forth between those fuck holes while yelling abuse in Japanese.

She then spent the rest of the night doing the same to the butt holes of Dana and Emma, much to the delight of the shameless anal whores. But through it all, Asuka just couldn't get those pictures and videos out of her head.

She also couldn't stop thinking about the numerous messages that Charlotte left her throughout the night, mostly consisting of Alexa being her little anal slut, but there was quite a few telling Asuka exactly what was going to happen to her ass hole tomorrow night. Which again, just gave Asuka more fuel to use against her bitches, and later Charlotte. Oh yes, these little sluts hadn't been ready for Asuka, and they never would be. And more importantly, neither would Charlotte.


12