Ready Maid Family Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing Sylvia's uncertainty, Gage smiled gently at her.

"I'm a single man, Sylvia. I've been alone since my wife died six years ago, and I've recently discovered that I'm lonely." He said softly, gazing at her steadily. "I used to take comfort in my solitude, but lately, I find myself missing the company of other people, especially women. I miss having sex, feeling a full, firm, warm body against me, the feel of a woman's skin, her sweat, the scents of her arousal..."

"Yo...you could date, try to fi..." Sylvia said softly, looking away from his captivating gaze.

"Don't think I haven't tried." He laughed, running his hands through his hair. "I'm not interested in the women who are attracted to me, and I've found that most of the women I am attracted to have issues, because of their size. Someone has managed to convince them that they're unattractive, or undesirable"

"Zoftig...ruebenesque...full figured women, that's what I like, what I want." He said seriously. "I like big fluffy tits with saucer sized nipples, a nice rounded belly, god a woman with a belly...not a gut, but a belly, and a nice big ass I can bury my face in..."

"I got all that in spades." Julie laughed, glancing over at Sylvia. "So does Syl. Looks like you hit the jackpot."

"And I like you both already. That's a plus." He answered. "You're both smart, you've got a wicked sense of humor Julie, I can tell already, and Sylvia has a demure quality that I find alluring."

"Wha...what would you want to d...do to me...to us?" Sylvia whispered, glancing at Julie as she leaned closer to the table. Her breasts rested on the smooth surface, and she felt his eyes on her.

"Touch you, feel you...taste you." He said lightly, his eyes moving back and forth between them. "I'd want you singly, and together...I'd want you to wash me, groom me, including shaving, and if your touch arouses me...and it will, I'd want you to do something about it. If I come into a room and see you bent over, dusting perhaps, I don't want to have to resist the urge to touch you, or take you, to pleasure you..."

"Bu...but you wa...want to pay...you want us to be..." Sylvia stuttered, still not wanting to believe what he was talking about, or how she was reacting to it.

"A prostitute...a whore?" Gage said quietly. "No. If that's what I wanted I could drive five miles in any direction and get it. But that's not what I want. I want someone to live with me, so the house doesn't feel so empty. I want someone I can get to know...learn to like and care about. And you'll be working for what I'm going to pay you, pretty hard at first as we start working on the house. What I have in mind is more of a fringe benefit. For all of us."

He paused for a moment, closing his eyes and sighing. He looked at them both before he spoke again.

"Let me put it this way. You have the job if you want it, both of you. I think I can get along with you even if nothing else happens." He said slowly. "The question now is, even if nothing else happens, and I won't force you to do anything you don't want to, will you be able to stay here, knowing that I desire you, that every time I look at you, I'll be undressing you with my ey..."

"Please, stop." Sylvia groaned, throwing her head back and shaking it, making her hair fly in a honey yellow halo around her. "Why are you do...why are you torturing me like this?"

"Because you want me to." Gage laughed softly. "You want me to talk you into something you know you already want to do. If you didn't want to do this, you would have left long ago, you wouldn't have gotten so excited by what we're doing, what we're talking about."

"He's right Syl." Julie said softly, reaching over and running her fingers across the table in front of her breasts, stroking them lazily back and forth, moving steadily closer to Sylvia's breasts. "I can see how much you want to do this, and I...I wa...I want to do it with you..."

"D...do wh...what?" Sylvia gasped, not realizing that she was leaning forward ever so slightly. Until she felt Julie's fingers brush across the underside of her breast. "Oh!"

"Yeah, that too." Julie said, smiling shyly. "I...I think you could be the right girl..."

"I think we could all use a break." Gage smiled as he got to his feet. "I have a pitcher of iced tea in the kitchen, then I can show you around the house if you'd like."

"Tea would be nice." Sylvia said as she stood up. All this was just so mindboggling. She was so overwhelmed by it all. Especially her own reactions to it.

(-)

"So, can either of you cook?" Gage asked as he poured them all a glass of tea. He handed them each a glass while he waited for them to answer.

"I've worked in restaurants, fast food mostly." Julie said, taking a sip of her tea. "But I can do breakfast food."

"I used to cook for my family." Sylvia said, looking around the room. "I can make my way around a kitchen."

"Good, that's one big thing off the list." Gage said, heaving a sigh of relief. "I am so tired of pizza, chinese take-out, and KFC. It'll be nice to have a real meal on a regular basis."

"What's your specialty, Syl?" Julie asked, moving over to stand next to her. She raised her glass, and Sylvia clinked hers to it, returning her smile.

"Italian, but I make a good meatloaf too. I like to make soups and stews, and I can grill, bake or fry almost anything you might want."

"Well, it sounds like we're going to be eating well around here." Julie laughed

"It does sound good. But let me show you some of the rest of the house." Gage said as he led them out of the kitchen and into the hall. He pointed up the broad staircase, shaking his head. "The master bedroom is on the third floor, so I put my bed in what used to be the library, here on the first floor, because I just couldn't face doing those stairs every day."

They followed as he led them through a doorway into a large room with a couch and several comfortable looking chairs in it.

"This is the living room." He said as he kept walking, leading them toward another doorway.

They stepped into a long, wide room lined with bookcases. Heavy crimson curtains covered one wall on the far end. A large canopy bed stood against the wall at the other end of the room, flanked on either side by a pair of nightstands. Two pole lamps stood behind the headboard, a long ball chain hanging from each.

"There's a couple of other rooms on this floor that I could have used as a bedroom, but I love to read, and I like the smell of this room." He smiled, turning to look at them. "And before either of you get the wrong idea, we won't be having sex today..."

"So ya get a girl all hot and bothered, then leave her hanging, huh?" Julie laughed.

Sylvia giggled, and she felt all the tension that had built up over the past hour flow out of her. She was pleasantly surprised that her excitement level hadn't decreased as well.

"Sorry, that wasn't my intention, Julie." Gage chuckled, turning to look at them. "But for all our sakes, I can't have sex with you yet, and I'd prefer that you not have sex with anyone else, until we have physicals, and get tested for communicable diseases. I'll be taking the tests with you, and after the results are reviewed with you, they will be given to me. I will share my results with you, to put any concerns you may have to rest."

"Is...isn't that a lit...little, um...intrusive?" Sylvia asked.

"I don't think so." Gage said evenly. "I don't see it as being any different than a drug test. You'll be taking one of those too. I'm less concerned about that one. I smoke pot, but I prefer not to be around other drugs."

Before either of them could reply, he spoke again.

"I'm just going to ask you outright, so we can all relax with each other. Do either of you use any kind of drugs, or ever had an STD?"

"No...and no." Sylvia said quietly.

"I smoke pot too, and I've used ecstasy and dropped acid." Julie said, scraping one foot across the floor in front of her. She glanced at Sylvia, shrugging her shoulders. "No STD's though."

"No meth, crack, or intravenous drugs?" Gage asked her, looking her over appraisingly.

"No sir, I don't...I have some friends that...had, they're not friends anymore..." She said, her eyes filling up with tears. "The ones that are still alive..."

"Thank you, Julie." Gage said, then held his arms out wide. "You look like you can use a hug right about now..."

"Oh god yes!" She moaned, throwing herself into his arms, burying her face in his chest.

They stood quietly together in the middle of the room, then Julie looked up at Gage's face. Smiling shyly, she turned and looked at Sylvia, then held one arm out to her.

Sylvia's feet moved without her realizing it, and the next thing she knew, she was in their arms.

"So..." Gage said quietly, resting his forehead in their hair, inhaling their combined scents. "Are we going to try this? Me and my...harem?"

Sylvia giggled, then gasped as she felt Julie nod into his chest. Her heart was racing as she felt herself nod as well.

(-)

It took almost half an hour for Gage to show them the rest of the first floor, then the second. He took his time in each room, telling them what he had in mind for each, and asking them if they had any ideas. He left them sitting on the second flood landing and went back to the kitchen to get them all a refill before he took them up to the third floor.

"The master suite takes up this side of the floor. There's a bedroom, sitting room, a kitchenette, two walk-in closets, and two bathrooms." He said pointing with his right hand as he turned left at the top of the stairs and walked down the hall. "Godawful waste of space if you ask me. What I wanted to show you is on this side."

As he led them down the hall, they could see that there were three doors on one side of the wide corridor, four on the other. He stopped and opened the center door on the short side.

"One of the previous owners remodeled these rooms and made them into suites. They used to be separate rooms, but they took out two thirds of one wall to make this room bigger, and used the rest as closet space. Then they opened a doorway between this room, and the one next to it. There's a desk and a couple chairs in there, it's a nice place to read, study, or just relax."

Julie and Sylvia gaped at the enormous space they were standing in. It was at least thirty feet wide and twenty feet deep. There was a queen-sized bed with a nightstand on each side centered under a large window, a bureau with a wide mirror against one wall, and a plush chair stood in the corner by another window.

"This is bigger than my whole apartment." Sylvia muttered, then glanced at Gage. "But there's only one bed. I guess you'll ge..."

Gage grinned and shook his head.

"Only one of you is going to be in here. There's another suite just like this across the hall." He tried not to smirk at their stunned expressions, and almost managed it.

"Where's the bathroom?" Julie asked suddenly.

"First door, other side of the hall." He told her.

Sylvia watched as she ran out the door, then started after her when she screamed.

"Oh my Gawwwwwddddd! Syl, come here! You gotta see this!"

Sylvia and Gage ran down the hall and barreled into the bathroom.

"Not you! Get out!" She screeched at Gage, snapping her legs closed as she sat on the toilet.

"Sorry..." He said, turning his head quickly and slipping past Sylvia into the hall.

"Close the door." She said softly, then grinned up at Sylvia. "Is it okay if I pee in front of you? I really gotta go..."

Sylvia nodded, then looked around the well-appointed room.

There was a pink marble vanity with double sinks that had antique pewter faucets. Next to the toilet Julie was sitting on stood a bidet. On the other side of the room there was a huge claw foot bathtub, at least five feet long and three feet wide. In an alcove at the rear of the room, there was a double shower, with multiple showerheads on each side.

"You gotta go, or should I go ahead and flush?" Julie asked as she pulled her panties up, then smoothed down her skirt. "I swear to God, that tea went right through me!"

Sylvia laughed and blushed at the same time, realizing that she had to pee too. Pulling up her skirt, she eased her panties down to mid-thigh and sat down on the still warm seat.

"Um...would you turn on the water, or say something please." She said after a moment, not looking at Julie.

"Bashful bladder, huh?" Julie laughed as she stepped over to the sink and turned on the water. "I'm the same way most of the time."

"Don't watch me." Sylvia said quietly when she saw Julie start to turn toward her.

"It's okay, Syl." Julie laughed, walking over and turning on one of the showers. "This time next week, we'll be in here peeing together, sharing this shower, brushing our teeth..."

"There's only one toilet, Julie..." Sylvia said as she finally relaxed enough to pee.

"Then what's that other thing? It looks like a..."

"It's a bidet, you um...you wash your uh...bottom with it. After you...you know..." Sylvia giggled as she finished. She wiped quickly, pulled her panties up and smoothed her skirt down. After flushing the toilet, she went over to the sink and started washing her hands.

Sylvia felt Julie step up behind her. She looked at her in the mirror, noticing the playful smile on her lips.

"Can I ask you something, Syl?" She said softly, putting her hands on her hips.

Sylvia stiffened at her touch, and Julie made a shushing noise, just letting her hands rest lightly on Sylvia's hips.

"It's okay, Syl. Relax, I just want to ask you a question."

Sylvia nodded. Turning off the water, she pulled a towel off the rack and dried her hands.

"I told you my fantasy...I was wondering if..."

Standing up straight, Sylvia leaned back into her, her breathing getting heavier as she felt Julie's breasts pressing into her back.

"Yes..." she said softly, staring at her in the mirror. "I've never...um...done it with another girl either. B...but I think you...might be the right girl..."

"Oh God! Can I touch you?" Julie said huskily. "I really want to fee..."

Shaking her head slowly, Sylvia smiled at her in the mirror.

"Later...we have lots of time, Julie. Let's just take our time and see where this goes. Okay?"

"Oh God, not you too!" Julie laughed. "I'm gonna need new batteries in my vibrator tonight!"

"Me too." Sylvia giggled. "I'm getting hungry, let's go see if he has anything I can cook up real fast."

(-)

"Sylvia, that was without a doubt, the best steak I've had in longer than I care to remember." Gage sighed, pushing his plate away and leaning back in his chair.

"Thank you." she said, blushing at his compliment. "I just cooked them, you bought them."

"No, he's right Syl, the steak was great, the potato was fantastic, and I don't know what you put in the green beans, but..." Julie laughed, grinning at her. "Will you marry me?"

"No." Sylvia said, laughing self-consciously. "It's an attractive offer, but I think I want to play the field for a while..."

"I'm glad to see you two are hitting it off so well." Gage said lightly, looking back and forth between them. "I'd like to get the physicals and tests out of the as soon as we can. My doctor can do them tomorrow, but if you need more time..."

"Tomorrow's good for me, my calendar is clear." Julie laughed, standing up and clearing the table. She stacked the dishes on the counter and came back to the table. She grinned over at Gage. "I want to rest a little before I tackle the dishes if that's okay."

"I'm free tomorrow too." Sylvia said softly.

"I thought you might be." Gage said lightly. "If you give me a number I can reach you at, I'll call you in the morning, and tell you where and when."

"I...I don't have a phone." Sylvia said, looking down at the table.

"You don't have a car either." Julie added. "Are you going to need a ride home?"

"I was going to take the bus home, but a ride would be nice."

"Can I stay at your place tonight?" Julie grinned. "It's been getting cold at night, and the heater in my van doesn't rea..."

"Wait a minute." Gage interrupted her, not believing what he was hearing. "You live in a van?"

"Yeah, that big ass step van parked down the street." Julie grinned. "My own little house on wheels. I do my laundry at the Suds-n-Duds, and shower at different gyms. It's not a bad setup."

"So, do you have a phone?" He asked Julie, then turned and looked at Sylvia. "Can she stay with you tonight, or...would you both rather just stay here, and we can all go together in the morning."

"Welllllll, I guess we could stay here tonight." Julie said slowly, leaning forward and opening a couple buttons on her shirt. "I have a nightie Sylvia can wear, I usual just sleep in a t-shirt, commando style. So you'd have to promise not to try and have your way with us during the night. We might even have to sleep in the same bed, our soft, young, scantily clad bodies huddled together to protect each other..."

"I think she's right." Sylvie said, enjoying the look on Gage's face. "But then again...who would protect her from me? What if I can't resist the temptation of her lush, young body lying beside me, knowing that she'll be naked under that t-shirt, her big titties pressing into mine..."

"Jesus, this from the shy one..." Gage muttered, looking back and forth between them.

"You said you smoke pot, Gage." Julie said slowly. "You got any here? That you'd want to share with a couple of buxom young women that might want to show you..."

"Their appreciation." Sylvia said in a throaty whisper, making Julie giggle as she stared at her wide-eyed. "We'd have to respect your wishes though, we wouldn't be able to have sex with you, not until after we're tested for all those nasty diseases and stuff..."

Gage gulped, staring at her. He felt beads of perspiration dotting his forehead, and his cock throbbed painfully in his pants.

"Stand up Gage." Julie said, looking at him steadily.

"I don't thi..."

"Don't think...just do." She said firmly, mimicking his earlier treatment of them. "Stand up...now."

Pushing himself away from the table slowly, Gage stood up and took a step back.

"Good boy...now go get that pot you were talking about." Julie laughed, staring at the hard-on straining against his pants leg. "And you got anything to drink around here? I could go for a margarita..."

Letting his breath out in a loud whoosh, Gage put his hands on his hips and started to laugh.

"Tequila and mix are under the cabinet next to the wall, ice is in the freezer." He grinned, as he turned toward the door. "Pitchers are in the cabinet next to the sink. Go ahead and make two...I think we might need them. I'll go roll us some doobs, so just bring one into the living room when you're ready."

The girls watched him walk out the door, then looked at each other and burst out laughing. Julie went over and started pulling bottles out of the cabinet, sitting them on the counter, then pulled two pitchers out of another. She grinned as she handed them to Sylvia.

"Fill these up with ice." She giggled. "And tell me the truth, you in the mood to get seriously fucked up, then seriously fucked?"

"I don't care if I get fucked up or not...but I could really use a good fuck." Sylvia laughed as she filled both pitchers with ice. "It's been over a year...but do you think he'll do it? He wants those te..."

"Oh please...he'll do it. Did you see that fucking hard-on sticking down the leg of his pants? We'll just have to give him an incentive to make him want to use it, now won't we?" Julie grinned. "And I know the perfect..."

Taking the pitchers from Sylvie's hands, she sat them on the counter and pulled her shirt out of her skirt, then pulled it off over her head. "Unhook me." She said huskily.