Ready to Please Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will adore you Ms Sarah. I will worship you through the altar of your pussy. You will be my goddess and I will be your servant existing only to pleasure you. I am ready to please and await your command."

I could almost feel Nicki's grin behind me. Sarah looked from me to Nicki and then back again. "What the hell," she suddenly exclaimed, drained the rest of her glass and stood up in front of me. She unfastened her jeans and kicked them off before sitting back down with her legs open. I could hear Nicki squeal and clap.

She wore a green thong under which was a rich thatch of dark blonde hair. She smelled aroused already, similar but different to Nicki's scent. I edged forward and stroked her milky thighs with my hands. She had traces of stretch marks on her legs and belly and I remembered now that she had two children.

I planted my first kiss on the side of her knee which caused her to shudder involuntarily. I began a series of kisses up her leg toward her crotch, switching to repeat on the other leg when I reached the top. I felt my connection with Nicki through the leash that she kept a steady pressure on, allowing me free movement but never allowing slack. Even now she retained control which is exactly what I needed.

I was now at Sarah's crotch. My attentions so far had caused her labia to engorge and the strap of he thong had slid between them. I reached up and pulled the thong aside. Her pubic hair was covered with sparkling droplets of moisture: beautiful and arousing.

I licked upwards along one of her pussy lips and back down the other. She gasped loudly in excitement. I bit down on her lips with my teeth covered and pulled them outwards a few times. Then I reached in and pulled her apart, exposing her secret treasures to me. Her inner lips were small and nearly nonexistent but her clitoris rose proudly from a large hood. I knew that would be incredibly sensitive for her in its swollen condition so instead I headed down. Her vagina was large and open and I could easily slide my tongue inside. I licked around her, enjoying the new juices that erupted as I did so.

After a long while I backed off and inserted two fingers instead. I noticed that Nicki had dropped to the floor and was watching me closely.

I slipped a third finger inside and then squeezed a fourth in. Sarah grunted as I stretched her with my hand. I began to move it firmly in and out of her, my fingers dragging against the walls of her vagina.

I kissed her clitoris and took it gently into my mouth. It really was large and I could stroke it with my lips while licking its tip. Her legs were opening and closing on me battering my ears

as she writhed and moaned. She clamped me hard which prevented me from moving properly so I resorted to sucking and flicking her clit. Then I felt the pressure released from my ears and I realised that Nicki was holding Sarah's legs apart to allow me more movement.

I took full advantage and began a series of broad licks up Sarah's pussy while still pumping my hand into her cunt. I could hear her moaning louder and louder as I kept up my licking. Then I switched to a rapid left-right flick of my tongue across her clit and within seconds she was bent forward in the throws of a giant climax. I was forced out of her crotch by her movement and I had the pleasure of watching her come. Then she burst into tears and sat there sobbing into her hands while Nicki and I stared at one another.

"That was amazing," sobbed Sarah after a while. "I'm sorry, I should have warned you. I always cry when I come and I don't think I've ever come like that before."

I grinned at Nicki.

"That was so hot," Nicki said and suddenly kissed me on the lips. I knew she must be tasting Sarah's juices which made it even hotter. "My turn now."

She stood up and thrust her crotch into my face, placing one leg over my shoulder. I ate her pussy like I'd never eaten before. Sarah had stopped crying by now and was now just watching us, a finger twirling through her lush pubic hair. Nicki stood with her hands clasped behind my head while I lapped at her delicious cunt. Within moments she was coming, pouring rivulets of juice down my face which I hungrily chased.

Then Nicki flopped back into her chair and let our a huge sigh of relief. I knelt back on my heels and watched them both lying there with their legs wide and their engorged, wet pussies on display. I felt sure the room reeked of sex, but it could have just been that my face was coated with both their juices.

"Do you think I could get another one of those?" asked Sarah with a dreamy smile on her face.

"Certainly, if you think you can take it," replied Nicki. She flicked the leash to indicate that I should return to Sarah but kept tight hold of it, silently promising me that I was hers to keep.

I parted Sarah's thighs and wrapped my mouth around her, gently probing with my tongue, taking my time until I brought her to another, more gentle orgasm. This time she didn't cry as she came but stroked my face and thanked me. I felt a sharp tug on the leash so I planted a final kiss in Sarah's crotch and scooted back over to kneel beside Nicki.

"That was just what I needed," announced Sarah, "Incredible. I am so jealous of you Nicki. No wonder you've been keeping him all to yourself."

"Yeah, we'd like to keep it that way," said Nicki guardedly.

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me," replied Sarah as she pulled her jeans back up over her hips. "Of course it would be nice to borrow his services every now and then?"

"I'll have to think about it."

"Don't think too long," said Sarah in a deceptively cheery voice, "Women of my age tend to do rash things when they're unfulfilled, which is why I had my hand down that young guy's pants all night. He was packing something special down there."

She smiled at the thunder clearly evident on Nicki's face.

"I'll let myself out," she called, "Tim be a good boy and do your magic. Nicki looks a bit stressed!"

With that she strode out of the flat. Nicki ran to the door and slammed it after her. "Fuck!" she shouted, "What a bitch!"

"I don't think she'd say anything," I began.

"Shut up! Let me think!"

"Nicki!"

"If she thinks she's getting any more of that then she's very much mistaken!" She marched back to me and grabbed the leash. "This way," she commanded and dragged me into the bedroom and pushed me onto the bed. She climbed astride my face, looking down toward my feet.

"Now get busy and don't ever forget that you're mine," she said.

"Yes Ms Nicki," I managed before her full weight descended on me.

"All mine," she murmured. Then she grabbed one of my balls and twisted it causing me to cry out into her pussy. "Never forget."

I tried my best to shake my head but she had started grinding herself down onto me, rubbing her clit against my chin.

"Fuck fuck fuck," she was saying, although I coudn't tell if it was pleasure or anger.

When she came it was violent and she squirted straight into my face and up my nose as she bucked all over me. Her grip on my balls was agony and in the confusion of pain and excitement I lost control and shot my load into the cock restrainer in such volumes that it squirted out of the top and onto my chest.

She swung off me and knelt beside me as I lay exhausted, covered in our sticky juices.

"I'm sorry Ms Nicki," I said, knowing that I'd broken one of our rules.

"Don't worry," she said and slid her finger through the cooling pool of cum on my chest. "I think I have a plan."

She placed the finger on my lips for a few seconds and then pushed it inside my mouth. The thought of it repulsed me, especially in this moment immediately after cumming, but I did as she desired and licked her finger clean.

"I think we're going to have to go public," she announced. "It's the only way to take away the hold that bitch has on us."

I watched her hand return to my cum, this time with three fingers trailing through it.

"So, cuntlicker, how do you feel about being my boyfriend?"

Before I could reply she forced the three fingers into my mouth and filled me with the taste of myself.

12